Can someone red pill me about how Jews are taking society

can someone red pill me about how Jews are taking society

They arent, its a stale meme.

The rich are.

Jews became smarter faster and now they enslave us

Media has always been a good way.

Low energy bait.

just read the Bible

Many of those names on that list are incorrect.

such as?

>Jews became smarter faster and now they enslave us
/thread the Jews infiltrated Summer camps to enslave Shabbos Goyim

Stale meme? That shit is real? I can't believe even carved in stone the features of the Jews are still there.

eyyy boys check out the fuckin' circle over here

...fuckkng cap'n retard... ITS NOT WORTH IT!!! Get out of here burgshekelstein

And who do you think the rich ARE?

Real thinker that one

It's not the Jews, it's the true enemy of society.

First they took control of money, then the media, then the government, then the culture

Fuck off im not jewish my father is tho and is a great guy

THIS

This prolly

Your not even an amusing troll

Basically, for all their money and assets they hold no actual power. They of course realize this and use their accumulated wealth and resources to divert attention from this fact and keep people divided about nonsense and talking about how fat kim k's ass is while they, and their confederates, get rich off the ensuing chaos. They aren't taking society, they are helping to shape it in their vision along with their allies. They are among those pulling the strings so to speak, but they aren't alone, think of them as the thumb to the hand.

It's not "Jews", that is a blanket statement. Most Jews are ok. The problem is the existence of a neocon, neoliberal, zionist, globalist, elitist "secret" bankster money-trading. human rights abusing, talmud-reading pedophile Jews that run the media, politics, banks, big oil, lobbying firms, the legal system, etc.
Henry Kissinger is a nice example. He is a german crypto-jew who changed his name and spreaded death and corruption around the world in amercia's "golden age"

tick tock tick tock

Clooney is Italian. lol.

Eastern european jews are taking over society. Not all jews. These jews that are taking over everything mislabeled everything. Even the hebrew language which is contested as such but in reality it is just good old phoenic.

Plato: to find out who is master of your society, discover whom you may not criticize.

holocast is fake
gas the jews

ANTISEMETITE !

i love how they even coded jew into semetitie
i have nof ucking clue what a semetitie is or what people meant when they called me anti semetic

Im not jewish judaism is passed down maternally

They just do it due to self hate and to prove that jesus christ was white. That way later on they could really believe he white man invented everything.

You are ethnically a jew

Nevermind, Clooney is a mutt. He is Irish German and English. All this time people think he is Italian.

Congratulations, it's a fucking joke. Maybe the next time you see a post proclaiming that everything wrong with the world is the result of jews, you'll think "Hmmm, maybe someone besides the people on this list could be responsible? Maybe the list isn't infallible?"

Phoenicians, nothing more.

Phoenicia (UK /fᵻˈnJʃə/ or US /fəˈniːʃə/;[2] from the Greek: Φοινίkη, Phoiníkē; Arabic: فينيقية, Fīnīqīyah) was an ancient Semitic thalassocratic civilization situated on the western, coastal part of the Fertile Crescent and centred on the coastline of what is now Israel, Jordan, Lebanon, Palestine, and Syria, though some colonies reached the Western Mediterranean and even the Atlantic Ocean. It was an enterprising sea-based civilisation and spread across the Mediterranean from 1500 BC to 300 BC.

Bunch of silk road exploiting cunts still butthurt about getting bitched into place by caesar, and then atilla.

it's confirmation bias.

>Phoenicia
my good sir, thank you for imparting upon me such ancient knowledge. i will remember this forever, and i beg of you, where did you learn such wisdom? i am of a simple mind and have failed university. is it possible a simple university imparted such knowledge upon an elder as yourself?

Nope ethnicity is maternal in judaism im an aryan

Sure

Sure

dude you're a cuck.
ethnicity, gender, and identity are decided by your government.
your monarch owns you, you're a cuck.
im merica, i can be what i want and u will respect muh authoritah!
jk i'm a red skin nigger kike

captcha: train station
OH SHIT

Ethnicity is not maternal in real life shut the fuck up

Kissenger was in charge during the 70s not the golden age

Do you are saying im jewish? Ethnically? Ive always considered myself white

piss off the usa govt i'm sure they'll dna test you and let u know

during the 60s too. I would know that, he put us under a dictatorship in 64

this
/thread

Fuck off John Redcorn

Dna tests dont meant shit my dad is 100 percent jew i am 0 percent jew

So you against him

you are 50% jew at least

Look at what they did to Brazil, Argentina, Congo, Cuba, Paraguay, Vietnam, Syria, Egypt, Iraq, Afghanistan, Iran and many others and you will likely understand my pov.

>Of course Batman is behind gun control

The masses are dumbed down and retarded, the more young, the more addicted to social media or video games. Education has children bent firmly to the left, smashing them with diversity is key at school and continuing this path through later learning. Rothschilds own the a bank in every country on earth bar 2. This money is used to buy politicians which allows refugees and immigration to be forced upon a population and give better privileges to the foreigners while they scream of abuse suffered. These refugees and immigrants change the democratic voting base which in turn allows busses filled with people foreign to the land the ability to choke democracy, hold a monopoly and continue the whitling down of western society. When society has reached the level where there is no pride in one's own people, when there is no one's own people, when we are a disgusting honeypot of smear, then the globalist jews will have nothing to fear for no country will stand up and refuse to be taken advantage of militarily, economically, socially, subversively or undermined.
That is why nazism must be demeaned and hitler and germans smeared as the worst thing ever is hardly a surprise since the one thing the jew fears is white men marching side by side refusing to be manipulated, promising to defend its borders and exposing the hypocritical gormlessness being spewed by the jew.
Think of yourself as an individual, "I'm not american, australian or english, I'm a human being" This is when they win.

Wait if they did it to iran whybis iran USA enemy? Shouldnt iranian gov support the U.S

Nope im not jew

Read a bit about Iran's history. If the Shah was never put in power by the jews in the white house the islamist revolution would never have taken place, and Iran wold likely be secular today.
Also, on Iran's nuke:
If Israel, pakistan and saudi arabia can hold nukes, why can't Iran? I'l tell you why, it gets a lot harder to invade a country with nukes. Mutual deterrence may be the only way to try stabilizing the middle east.

holy shit, where were you guys in 2005? and where will you be in 2050?

Probably dead, I'd say

So the Iran government is really bad right? Also didnt Kissenger make Chile better with Pinochet i heard he industralized it

You are dumbed down and retarded

This was very moving user.

Hehe canadian throwing woks, but how he afford them????

Iran was really, really, really good before the Shah.
All minorities were treated really, really, really good.
It's a good thing we let Islamists take over.
Trust me.

>So the Iran government is really bad right?
Well, it depends on your definition of "bad". They are moderate in comparison to Saudi Arabia, who the white house considers a "good ally". The Saudis, unlike the Iranians, were also involved in 9/11 (28 pages show this). The US has frozen billions of Iranian assets, illegally. Iran is also completely surrounded by American military bases, and is constantly bullied/sanctioned into submission. If you consider the history, I'd say Iran is far from "good" (they enforce death penalty for things like alcohol smuggling, and are overall very religious/conservative). However, to be fair, Iran has less blood on its hands than the bizarre, ungodly USA/Saudi Arabia/Israel/UK/ coalition. Iran fights terrorism. They are shia, ISIS/Saudi Arabia are wahabist sunnis, mortal enemies with the shia.

Names outdated, colors wrong, logic biased.

>minorities right sucked
I am not denying that, but how were the minorities doing in the USA in that same period (50s/60s/70s)? Not that well either, huh? Look, I hate islamism as much as most people here, but treating Iran as "evil" and the USA as "good" is the same dumbing down of history as the way most people think of ww2 (good guys britain/america/russia vs pure darth-vader like evil). History is not black and white, it is grey.

It's the Irish...

...and the Scots

Thank you for unbiased info Its always good hearing about american forign policy from people who are actually effected by it

If you dont have slopped forehead you are subhuman

Minorities under the Shah, that weren't rebelling against him, were treated MUCH better there than minorities in America at that time.
The very reason there was a mass exodus after the revolution of 79.
Which secular people, Christians included, want to live there post 79?
At the end of the day the only reason people openly criticize him here is because of his ties to Mossad.
You cant love Hitler and Assad yet hate the Shah - makes no sense.

shut up

The Shah had some good policies. However, the US took away the right to self-determination from the people of Iran, which, ironically, led to a religious-nut revolution that hardly improved life in Iran. But the imperialists were out, and that was the only thing that iranians cared about then (not getting their resources stolen away/becoming slaves to a financial system explicitly banned by the Q'ran, usury). Not saying I agree with what took place in Iran, but I think I understand why it happened in the first place.
Thank YOU for even trying to listen to others.

Seriously speaking, IMMIGRANTS from Ireland end up disproportionately in high levels of Public Service and Private Industry, and it's in the 20th and 21st centuries this is happening

I don't understand it, either they're super smart or people just like their accents so they throw them up corporate and government ladders

This fucking Irish guy came to America as a PLUMBER and ended up State Health Director and eventually CEO of the niggest Healthcare Corporation in the country

Also how the US agricultural industry is dominated by fucking Scottish sheep shaggers and shit (Hugh Grant specifically if I remember correctly)

But these aren't worthy topics compared to clickbait Stormblr shit I suppose

>implying celts and jews haven't had a secret alliance ever since they started flooding into america

No problem my man

>living in a fantasy where only pure conjecture matters

That's how we know you're a NEAT

JEWS DIDN'T EXIST AT 2000BC, I AM LITERALLY GOING TO STRANGLE THE LIFE OUT OF YOU, YOU STUPID FUCKING CUNT.

Just a fucked up situation and whether they Shia or not doesn't really change my mind about the revolution. I know plenty of Iranians who are descendants of those who fled. It's sad.

here is a statue from the same culture that OP posted.

I think you misunderstood me. I don't like shia (nor sunni). I was saying they were shia as a way to explain that they are NOT terrorists, nor friends of ISIS, they are mortal enemies. They also had NOTHING to do with 9/11, unlike Saudi Arabia (and maybe Israel, indirectly).

If you care more about Israel’s borders than your own, you might be a cuckservative