PIVOT

PANDER

PIVOT

PANDER

PIVOT

PANDER

PIVOT

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.dilbert.com/post/131552504961/trumps-third-act-part-of-the-trump-persuasion
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

3D chess tbqh

blog.dilbert.com/post/131552504961/trumps-third-act-part-of-the-trump-persuasion

Drumpfty Dumpty lost already. Who cares.

#ImWithHer

More like 1D checkers

WHAT A KEKED LITTLE PUSSY BITCH

People who love Trump arent going to leave now.

IF he can win over minorities with a little pander here and there why not?

The other Republicans would be sucking Mexican and Black cock on live TV to get votes by this point.

Besides how is he ven pivoting, he has never said anything bad about blacks, or anyone really.

11D Go Fish

>More like 1D checkers

Kek, judging by that statue its more like 'No D."

kek wills it

Oh no he didn't.

Sage

>a new trump

He's already won. Now he's playing the 'now I can come back a little bit on my policies to not make it seem like I'm super crazy to win others over'

personally it annoys me because I would like to see a wall and Mexicans out of America.

>Hillary Clinton's slogan is about HER

>Donald Trump's slogan is about AMERICA

Tells you everything you need to know tbqh

Checked... it can't be wrong.

>Your flag has a leaf

>My flag has 50 stars

Tells you everything you need to know tbqh

showing hes human to connect to the common man by apologizing

pretty smart desu

NC will go red

Okay. That's a black pill right there. Still, it's not as if I was ever going to vote Hillary.

1.5D tic-tac-toe

If anything it reinforces his support because at least he'll admit when he's fucking up. You'll never catch Hillary doing he same

a leaf is better than a thousand stars

All he's showing is that he's a cuck. I was going to vote for him but now he's literally just a giant apologetic vagina.

#ImWithHerNow

As as a center-right, civil libertarian-leaning, supporter of Trump, I welcome this new Trump. I don't see his expression of regret as pandering. I see this as humility. My only hope is that Trump truly understands on what things he said "wrong" and make a sincere effort into avoiding it. I'm not asking for Trump to kowtow to People of Color, rather, I want him to learn to speak more concisely and clearly.

Trump talks like a undereducated person. I don't understand why this is considering he is college graduate with a billion-dollar empire. He's obviously intelligent yet he doesn't sound like it. I just don't get it.

The wall is non negotiable

Knowing when to switch between 3D chess, and 1D checkers is 42D underwater backgammon.

I like his ideas as well, but the important thing is that America is in desperate financial trouble. Trump will likely bring the debt down, while Hillary will continue profiting millions as the debt increases. Don't forget about your multi-trillion dollar debt, America.

>CTR stupid to understand 4D Chess
He's doing for the free media coverage. The man is a GENIUS.

>People complaining that Trump's campaign mangement switch means yes men for his rudeness

>People complaining that Trump is back pedalling on his rudeness

>People are faggots focusing on Trump saying mean things instead of the issues

90D Tic Tac Toe

>I can go outside and pick up a leaf right now

>Stars are billions and billions of miles away

Doesn't tell you anything, but you're a faggot regardless.

>I just don't get it.
It's part of the plan.

When doing rally-talk and speaking to the public at large, that type of 4th-grade rhetoric is excellent for persuasion. Simple language is more impactful, no ifs ands or buts about it. The average politician talks around a 6th or 8th grade level, and they CARE about what the media thinks. DJT has been routinely trolling and antagonizing the merchant-class of media and intelligensia and is willing to take their heat to build his case against them and be more persuasive to the masses.

this will be the end of hillary's campaign

Can't really blame him. Each time he manages to go two days without saying something the media can pillory him with his poll numbers go up by another point. Hillary is weak and people don't like her, so there's no point in distracting people from that with the normal Trump talk.

Don't make us come burn your shitty white house down again.

Hillary never admits when she fucks up because, simply, she doesn't fuck up

#OhSnap
#woke
#ImWithHer
#MakeAmericaBlackAgain
#CuckIsNotAnInsult

>Trump will likely bring the debt down,
I am a Trumpfag and even I have given up on Donald drawing down the debt.

>its a leaf pretends they are british episode

>I am a Trumpfag
Proof it CTR cuck

Nah Trump will just renig on the debt.

Renegotiate, get the creditors to take a lower amount

How did you get that ID bubble to change. I just started last week, any tips?

I'm on the third floor, are you trying out for the fall softball team too? PM me your info, it would be fun to grab a beer after work!

Last time you all tried that shit God called down a tornado. It will only be worse for you a second time.

Well put

Welp better prepare for mass starvation then, faggot. Since you're embracing the fact that your debt can't be touched, you should expect your dollar to plummet in value relatively soon. When China calls in the debt that they bought, you guys are gonna be fucked.

Trump could easily win over a voter like me if he did the following:

1) Admitted that AGW is a real thing, states that he wishes to understand science better and will look into getting people in his administration to study and understand the issue better. Agrees that scientific research and study is of major importance to our economy and country, and that he will listen to scientific advisers on the issues rather than trying to understand complex ideas himself (which he clearly cannot do).

2) Make a statement that he values the privacy of the American citizen, and vows to restrict the powers that organizations like the NSA have over bulk-data collection.

3) Come up with an actual plan to reduce the deficit and decrease the federal debt.

4) Come up with an actual plan for dealing with student loan debt that is sensible.

5) Gets rid of his stupid, pointless Muslim immigrant ban which literally does nothing. I hate Islam, but this did nothing but generate bad press for him and is a completely reactionary position. Most legal Muslim immigrants are coming over wither on H-1B visas anyways.

6) Support campaign finance reform, getting rid of Citizens United, and appointing a supreme court justice that will do just that.

7) Actually educate himself about Net Neutrality and why it is necessary and important in maintaining a free and open internet, rather than making reactionary statements that it's bad because "muh government regulation."

But he will do none of these things, because Trump is an ignorant baffoon.

Intelligent people speak in a way that is easy to understand to anyone listening .

Hillary dropping millennial progressives for globalist republicans

You really thought a Democrat will follow a two term dem?

it's ok Trump
we all get carried away sometimes

at least you can admit when you've done wrong
unlike certain other presidential candidates...

wtf Persuasion user predicted this perfectly

He has had the same policy positions for quite some time now.

thanks for correcting the record faggot

>God

Oh man do you know what year it is? The Medieval ages weren't that long ago, so I guess I can't blame people for still having the same mental capacity.

Ugh cnn is so shilly

120 D Fall Out 4

If anyone gave a shit or understood why having high national debt is bad, then Ron or Rand would have won respectively.

>he thinks the wall was ever going to be built.

kek

does anyone remember Romney
>Russia is our greatest geopolitical enemy

Obama and the media
>The cold war is over
>Republicans are out of touch lol
>It's time to make nice with Russia

Trump
>I think I'd get along with Putin

Hillary and the media
>Trying to buddy up with Putin
>He's in bed with the Russians
>Campaign manager has ties, Trump might be a mole

ishiddigitydo

Alright Sup Forumslacks, it's time for a little real talk because alt righters all over the internet (even at MPC) have had their heads in the sand regarding this issue:

Trump has a cuck problem. I know this because my entire family and social circle is Cuckservative Inc. and they are reluctant to board the Trump train.

HE NEEDS EVERY REPUBLICAN VOTE HE CAN POSSIBLY GET. That means pandering to the cucks.

It's what he needs to do to win. Hopefully it's not too late.

as an intelligent person, and not even a very intelligent person, I can confirm this

you have to present complicated and complex ideas in a format that is minimalist and easy-to-understand using bold statements and simple language in order to try and communicate anything to the masses

a person can be dead clever but people tend to be morons

He says this all the time. He's constantly telling people to look at the way he's conducted business and forget about the way he speaks since most people misinterpret his style.

You're welcome edgy alt-right autist. I've been posting on Sup Forums for over 10 fucking years now, based on Sup Forums's demographics I would wager there's a high probability you were in kindergarden back when I first started posting.

((())):How do you like to be played?
Goym: Like a fiddle
((())):Say no more. Watch cnn.

(((They're))) truly the master race.

>le I am smarter than a multi billionare 4d chessmaster meme

>He says this all the time. He's constantly telling people to look at the way he's conducted business and forget about the way he speaks since most people misinterpret his style.

Except he's holding the highest diplomatic position in the country, he can't mince words if he's actually in office.

more like rope a dope

and hes roped the biggest dope in the country

Hillary fucking Clinton

I don't like "presidential Trump."
Firing Lewandoski was a mistake.

He got popular in the first place because he's not a politician and had epic bantz and no filter on what he said.
The reason why his numbers are slipping is because he's deviating from this formula.

How does he not get this?

Trump needs to STAY. ON. MESSAGE.

If he had kept his mouth shut for the last month he would probably be ahead in the polls.
Hillary has been mired in scandal and malfeasance for the last 3 months; stretching the truth and making hyperbolic statements about her and Obama gives them all the ammunition they need to point and say "HAHA right-wing conspiracytards!"

He HAS to looks PRESIDENTIAL.

>Gets rid of his stupid, pointless Muslim immigrant ban which literally does nothing. I hate Islam, but this did nothing but generate bad press for him and is a completely reactionary position. Most legal Muslim immigrants are coming over wither on H-1B visas anyways

He's already pivoted to "countries with a proven record of terrorist activities", which basically includes France and Germany (top kek). So yes, it has most Muslim countries in it, but it's actually a lot more centralist, and "non-racist", if you're a shitty liberal that relies on buzzwords.

Exactly

Liberal cucks line up, he jumps them one at a time until he becomes King

I hope this ends up as a massive troll targeted at Clinton.

Otherwise I have lost faith in this planet.

people who like primary trump are already going to vote for trump

Wrong.

Cucks were ready to jump onboard after the RNC and he started putting his foot in his mouth.

Cucks just aren't ready for mass red-pilling yet... he has lots of work to do to reel them back in.

These Bernie people have to go back, they're just not worf it

This.

Hillary would say she would enslave whites if it got her elected.

Anti hive mind

Yes he can. He's a human being acting as a leader. not a TV news anchor.

but where does the trans-dimensional jumanji come into play?

Little too late. Had he apologizes shortly after the RNC when he was polling a bit ahead of HRC, it would have been perceived as a genuine sentiment. Now it just looks like the criminal that apologizes/cries at his sentencing.

90% of them are virtue signalling.
The cucks that live in forever-blue states (like my father) will be fine voting Libertarian or secretly voting Trump and telling everyone they did otherwise.

Fuck em.

>CNN
CNN
>CNN
CNN
>CNN
CNN
>CNN
CNN
are you people fucking autistic

>stretching the truth and making hyperbolic statements about her and Obama gives them all the ammunition they need to point and say "HAHA right-wing conspiracytards!"

You are an idiot who is falling for the media's narrative if you believe this. Everything Trump says is correct, including Hillary being a crooked fucking cunt and Obama being someone willing to subvert American values, but because no other politician, and neo-cuckservative especially, dare say these things in the past, all of a sudden it's "conspiracy" to these left-wing media fucks. They do not want a true conservative in the white house, because everything will come crashing down for their marxist agenda if it happens.

They are unloading EVERYTHING they have this election cycle to prevent a true conservative from winning the white house.

Even if you are shilling ironically you are still a massive faggot

Reaching out to Hillary voters is a lost cause and a waste of time. If they didn't figure out that she's pure evil by June, nothing will change their minds.

He is smart for reaching out to Bernie voters though.
They are purple pilled and can be swayed.
They're useful idiots to get Trump elected. The media is delusional that they're all going to fall in line and vote for Hillay.

I feel like Trump would be less of a meme candidate if he showed humility just once. Say at a debate or something. It would shutdown all the arguments against him. Immigration he could explain that he believes in Mexican immigration, just legally. Islamic refugees, yeah sure if they're vetted and once it gets sorts out.
You don't need to kick your door down to let people in the house.

Imagine if he got up tomorrow and said with conviction, "I am humbled to make it so far in the process to become the president of the united states, blah blah blah".

People would flip their shit, him doing a proper presidential speech for once. I reckon he could very well win, he can also explain that he acts the way he does to defend himself. "America is a hostile place and in turn I have had to act hostile. No more should we have to fear what America has become, it's time to make America great again."

Hillary would be BTFO and shake her crooked Parkinson's arse home.

You'r right, I can't argue with that.

I am now #Hilldo

He's starving the media, they need fast stuff to make money.

56d chess

No, but they are. As usual, they're taking the bait and don't understand that he's thinking 12 moves ahead.

>posting for 10 years
>actually typing 4chin
>worrying about private college debt held by private people they entered into consensually
yeah no m8
you're not even 25 yet
sage

He has done this several times. The speech in Milwaukee earlier this week was very on message and Presidential. He just needs to keep at it.

Wow, I guess I never really thought of it that way

>I'm Hillary's anus licker who, without irony, >mentions "criminal" in a sentence about Trump,

Always projection with you degenerate psychotics.

brb getting my HOT SAUCE ready

Saying something like "Obama founded ISIS" is basically true, but using those words gives the media an out. We all know how obsessively literal minded liberals and the media are. "Well, on the contrary bigots, ISIS was FOUNDED in 1998 blah blah blah". We know it's bullshit, but it works on the cucks and independents.

I've said some variation on this before.

He should do the Nigel Farage tactic of vehemently denying that he's racist.
Instead, he never denies it. Which gives further "proof" that he is in their eyes.

One day, he needs to come out and say "I am not racist. These are disgusting allegations."

Hopefully this is the next 4D chess move in September.

Fox preempted O'Reilly for his campaign speech tonight. They haven't done that since early in the primaries.

Whatever is going on, he still has the power to control the media and force them to cover him.

Tonight's speech was pretty good, don't know if you caught it. Teleprompter and he gave the vibe that we were all in on the fact that he needs to "keep on message" to win. It's fascinating.

I'm 28, and yes I have been posting here over 10 years now child.

Again, not everyone that is anti-Trump is a shill you stupid cunt, but I wouldn't expect a Trump supporter to understand that. Nor does this mean I support Shillary.

Now go back to circle-jerking around "kek" or Milo or start cuckposting or whatever other predictable shit you guys do nonstop.

>call in hundreds of billions in debt

>the currency you just called in crashes

>you get billions of numbers on paper worth nothing

>you also crash your economy and the world economy

good job. What was your thesis for your economics phd?