What are your hopes for All-New Youngblood?

What are your hopes for All-New Youngblood?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/jimtowe/status/738040858465865729
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Who the heck is Doc Rocket

The second one, created by Alan Moore in the Awesome run

>Armor covers upper chest, lower legs and arms
>has head, and abs to knees exposed

I don't know if that's a particularly smart decision

I like the art.

Pretty high coming off Glory and Prophet. The core idea behind Youngblood was always that by being superheroes in the public eye they got the same treatment as pro athletes and celebrities, I think with superhero moves as big as they are now you have a lot of potential to play with that idea

Shaft and Vogue romance or at least a hook up.

That it leads to the resurrection of Project: Born Again. Don't mind us, just being the best comic of the Extreme Universe.

I'm a Liefeld "fan" but I can't found the original Brigade and Bloodstrike to download.

>the lenses are goggles and not robot eyes

lame

How did Image get permission to use Wolverine?

Look for a massive torrent of all of Image, there should be 3 or 4 of them

> Just being the best comic of the Extreme Universe.
> Not Prophet drawn by Stephen Platt

don't be shit

Sorry, I can't help you, I just have some of the floppies.

Liefeld seems to understand how much fun it can be to let other people play with your toys...

Sophie Campbell's re-imagining of Glory was on a whole other level...

That's not Wolverine, Wolverine's much taller.

I don't like Shaft's beard.

Glad to see they finally made Shaft white. Guess that diversity is finally working out.

Yep. This is Wolverine.

And this is Wolverine's father.

I want it to get more than just a couple issues before going on a massive hiatus like most of Liefeld's reboots.

>the negro is the smart one and uses advanced technology.

Finished Prophet the other day, should I read Glory or Supreme next?

And this is Dark Wolverine

>searching for Youngblood toys
>produced by JUST Toys
>kek

He's more like Batman if Batman was black and hated spines

Glory is actually connected to Prophet and acts as a pseudo-prequel to it. Supreme doesn't really have anything to do with either, but it's still definitely worth reading. Avoid the Erik Larsen issues like the plague though, they absolutely ruin Moore's run (except for Larsen's first issue, which was written by Moore)

Well Image has a new policy just for shit like that, you have to have three issues in the tank before they'll solicit any. Besides he's only co-plotting

>Supreme doesn't really have anything to do with either

Yeah I think the sole reference is that alien starship that's powered by the remains of his corpse

and Cable

Supreme also appears in Glory, but he's not really the same Supreme from Moore's run.

>they have finally learned from their delay-ridden history

Is this fan-art or a offical? Who are the creative team?

I have mixed feelings, I try to like youngblood but I fucking can't, but if they are taking a route like the current prophet (basically making it a non-90s comic) then I will give it a try.

OP pic is fan art.

>Who are the creative team?
Written by Rob Liefeld and Chad Bowers
Art by Jim Towe

This pic of Vogue done by Brandon Graham kind of makes me wish he was doing the art instead of Jim Towe.

OP is fan art? That's too bad, I love the style.

No, it's official art from the series by Jim Towe. Don't listen to that guy.

Sauce for (You) faggot: twitter.com/jimtowe/status/738040858465865729

It's specifically a pitch.

A fun team teen book with just the right amount of edge. Those designs are lovely, especially the female characters there.

Superman/Batman dynamic between Suprema and Vogue a must.

Dat ass tho

Looks pretty bland and expectable desu.

Something Marvel would do nowadays... actually they should've parodied the whole SJW/tumblr-pandering in current comics and ramp it up.

Oh baby. I know nothing about this team, but the art is so good that I will definitely be picking the book up if it looks like this. Great designs, especially Suprema. I love the clean, colorful style that's in nowadays.

What ass

Then you have Ellis's other relaunch...which acts like a huge swan song.

Seeley's Bloodstrike relaunch from the same time gets overlooked, but it was also pretty good.

The idea is so cool. Dead superheroes who were resurrected by the government to work for them, kind of like zombie Suicide Squad. When Seeley relaunched Bloodstrike I was super excited because it sounded right up his alley. But then it ended up pretty much just being about Cabbot.

If this idea had a good writer on it and it was actually about the team then something amazing could happen.

Thats not a bad look.

That it lasts beyond 2 issues since Liefeld is directly involved.

But we all know it won't.

Read