Is King of the Hill is better than The Simpsons?

Is King of the Hill is better than The Simpsons?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/iZ8nN6hTnmM
youtu.be/Shn9JYav-Jk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yes

alrighty then

mmmmmmmmmmmmhmmmmmmm

yes

King of the Hill sucks. All the "humor" comes from redneck archetypes. There are entire episodes where nothing of value happens. Who the fuck wants to watch something like that?

Now Rick and Morty, that's how you do adult animation. Smart, quotable, and relatable.

UNA PROPAÑA

real question, beavis and butthead or KOTH?

yes if you live in texas
no otherwise

KOTH has a more global appeal. Beavis and Butthead captures a generation perfectly but I bet millenials who never watched MTV can't really appreciate it

>muh plot-fags

Stick to reading wikipedia summaries and shut the fuck up

Nice b8

king of the hill is better, overall, as a series. the simpsons have a few higher highs and many, many, many more lower lows

hey!

I agree. the social commentary on beavis and butthead, especially the video segments. Really nailed it.
However, KOTH's humor was very subtle. and it could stand on its own as a live-action sitcom. Way more than just a cartoon show.
uh, huh huh. or something.

It's scope is smaller, it's realistic. That's why I like it.

Because of KOTH I've turned into Hank Hill. I even call my son boy kek

KINO OF THE HILL

yes

although early simpsons is the shit

All the "humor" comes from redneck archetypes. There are entire episodes where nothing of value happens.

So did the sopranos...

start.....puffin................boy....
youtu.be/iZ8nN6hTnmM

youtu.be/Shn9JYav-Jk

That means KOTH is a positive life influence. Hank has it MADE.

Now that I think about it he has a pretty good life

>loyal wife
>boy that ain't right but that ain't bad
>decent house
>good dog
>good truck
>three buddies who will hang out with him just about everyday
>solid, stable job that he's very good at and enjoys

the only thing he could really want is some more money and a better relationship with his parents

>when a character from satire actually has a better life than you do

Same with Al Bundy.

It's more consistent but The Simpsons was far better in its prime. They're two very different shows though, King of the Hill is extremely different in terms of tone and pacing and style

Listen to the way his boss talks about him, especially in front of his son.
Livin' the dream.

Pretty much this. But considering that The Simpsons was only good for about 1/3 of its totaly airtime at this point, I'd be okay with saying KOTH was better, even if they are very different. It was at least good for most of its run, which sadly can't be said about The Simpsons.

the fact that even one person has responded to this half seriously is pathetic

King of the Hill is just this great show, it's never gut busting funny but it has plenty of chuckles and smirks per episode. It's probably the most consistently funny animated sitcom to exist and it went for 10+ years.
That's not bad for summer.

I dunno

>ugly, arrogant wife
>aggressively retarded son
>a bitch to his crippled dad
>friends are a fat loser, manlet cuck and sexual deviant
>wagecuck for an incompetent, immoral shitbag

good dog and truck tho