Please take me back Howard

Please take me back Howard

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=W8wZSOy-6rw
youtu.be/jT7NT3FwNzY
youtube.com/watch?v=vXIhwO9Cwxw
discord
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I couldn't watch the latest interview he did, fucking shirt off with stapled wounds, the twitter pic was enough

F

I'm a girl btw

He did an interview with Jim Norton and Anthony Cumia after he got out of the hospital that was very easy-listening, it seemed like nothing was wrong
youtube.com/watch?v=W8wZSOy-6rw

Theres no fucking way he is going to be Ants Co-Host. My money is unironcically on E-Rock or Ronnie.

Artie isn't unique. This is the fate of most white working class these days. Artie had enough talent to go much further and buy more drugs, but large numbers of them end up like this.
take away their culture and people fucking self destruct

I watched the entire thing. Shit was fucking dark. I don't know what the fuck Ant's doing hiring him as a co-host. Dude isn't making it to the end of the year

I enjoy the fact that Artie is doing Jim and Sam a lot more nowadays.
Ive always like Artie, but have always been O&A > Howie

I've heard rumors that Ant and Artie were going to start a show. Sirius didn't rehire Ant, did they? Is it a podcast?

It's 100% Artie. He's shutting his podcast down for the gig. Ant also let it slip that his co-host "isn't getting parole till October" which lines up with artie's parole date

I don't think you know what working class means.

He runs his own podcast network, and has for years now. He ran it before he got fired

Ant has his own podcast network but they finally let him back in the building after three years to do lil' Jimmy's show

Dumb nigger

Its not going to be Artie. Ant is not that stupid and Artie could barely fucking bother to try on his own podcast that he did in his kitchen.

October is when the contracts are up at sirius. Its not going to be artie and I will personally apologize to you in the first OnA thread I see on Sup Forums after the announcement if its him.

Ant is getting a co-host for his show on his network that hes been running for like 3 or 4 years now. Its a big announcement thats happening at the end of the month.

Is it true that his falling out with Stern was because Artie called him a pelican?

just because Artie got famous doesn't mean he's not working class.
Trump is working class.

How long does Jim and Sam have under contract?

Im sure it was an accumulative thing, waiting for something small to blow up over.

No, it's because he got high off his mind and stabbed himself like 9 times in his gut

Is it my sleep depravation or is this post trying to make like 3 points but not finishing either of them?

Now watch the interview he did like 1 day ago.

Watch his latest appearance on jim and sam, it's going to be artie

> 3 points
> either
go to fucking bed

I like Jim and Sam. Comfy show. If their interview with Steve Guttenberg is still on the Sirius website, you should check it out. Steve sounds like an incredibly nice, humble guy.

15 years ago if you told me
>Patrice Oneil
>Greg Giraldo
>Bernie Mack
would be dead and Artie would be alive I'd have laughed in your face.

> patrice's death
> surprising

Dude was a 400 pound diabetic that couldn't stop stuffing his face with sugar, what'd you expect? Artie at his peak only reached 300 pounds

I like it in the same way I like the Bennington show.
Its mediocre, but familiar enough to have on as background noise. I wish they were both more like their former shows

Only listened to Bennington once. Didn't care for it. Him and his daughter talking about gangsta rap.

Posting the undisputed king of talk radio

Gail really is the weak link, but I love Chris. I enjoy late era Ron & Fez where its literally just Ron and Chris running the show with Fez sitting silent for 90% of it.

Ronnie is happily employed, he gets paid lots of money to hang out with his daughter for a few hours. It's going to be Artie, most likely. Also, I'm wondering if it might be Bobby Kelly if the Riotcast/Compound rumors are true.

Heard him interviewed on Big Red and Vinegar Slim. He said he met with Digger and 9-Pound to possibly be the fourth man on Akron's afternoon Kennel Klub. He also said he's been writing for Cave Dog and Hot Sauce for the Morning Asylum in Tulsa every other week. He's got a lot of irons in the fire.

Don't they usually sign two year contracts? If so, sometime in october next year

Go look up what working class means and report back user.

J

Is brother wease going to hire Opie and the waiter?

Are you a steakgate believer or denyer.

lol

Opie used to fight for one or two year contracts. Opie and Jim show was offered a 5 year contract which Ope refused.
I have no clue what they offered Jim and Sam

Did you just make all of those things up?

He looks exactly like Norm.
No wonder he likes him so much.

Artie was a heroin addict for years while doing Stern's show. He would miss work all the time, fall asleep at his desk, he threw punches at his assistant during the show, and had other violent outbursts. Artie's suicide attempt was the lowest point of all though. Howard was too afraid to take him back on the show after that.

Jim Norton and sling blade

>not realizing that the average lifespan for a large black man is unironically like 50

It stinks. Jim's head is up his own ass and he has some random tranny in the studio every other day. Sam is just awful and has no business being near a microphone.

The Chip podacast is the only thing any of these dummies are doing that is worth listening to.

link to the interview you cunts

ew

First ten minutes will upset the shit out of you if you care about artie
youtu.be/jT7NT3FwNzY

I've never understood why everyone on here hates Sam so much, desu.

Steakgate was a "work" in the fact that Fez knew he was playing a joke, thinking it would get a laugh.
Its just that instead of being lighthearted, Fez legitimately pissed everyone off and things got really nasty.

Give me a quick rundown on "steakgate"

I don't think anyone hates him, everyone just thinks he's a bad radio host. Dude was great as a character on the o&a show though

Trump is working class because his capital wealth is all monetary. His family has no social capital or institutional capital. His father was an immigrant.

t. social sciences major

>if you care about artie
Why would anyone care about Artie? The guy is a complete piece of shit. He's wasted more opportunities than most people will get in their entire lives.

>interns last day, so Fez was going to bring steaks into the studio as a goodbye party
>they had done surf and turf before
>fez brings cold steak and shake hamburgers and shakes
>plays dumb and says "it says steak right on the bag"
>the fighting devolves into the whole studio getting mad as fuck, including ron which very rarely happens

Its great
youtube.com/watch?v=vXIhwO9Cwxw

What the hell are you talking about? Are you seriously saying that the president of the united states has no social capital or institutional capital? He runs the executive institution of the US government. I can tell you're a social sciences major because you're a fucking moron.

Jayzzus Chroist and here i was thinking that Artie was looking better recently.

Jim Norton

DO SAM DO SAM

You can tell immediately where it stops being a bit and is angering Ronnie when Fez tells him what he should do. Great radio moment for sure.

Seeing the mortality of a human who is dying is always uncomfortable.

Take me back to my sweet la vida

sAM rOBERTS

>Steve sounds like an incredibly nice, humble guy.
When you're packing in your Dockers what Gutenberg is packing you're all smiles.

That was funny how Steve is talking about how important it is to be humble and grateful, then Jim says that he heard Steve has a big cock. It all goes quiet... then Steve talks about his big cock for the remainder of the interview. It's great. But anyway, he seems nice. I'm glad he's doing well. I like him in Diner.

Ant and Artie aren't good together without a third element. I would actually prefer Ant, Jim and Sam.

But Arties a big union guy so hopefully he keeps Anthonys constant right wing droning in check.

Lolno, artie did a show with ant about two weeks back and they had the same political views. Artie turns into a funny motherfucker once he's comfortable

Maybe it was just a bad clip, but the one clip from Anthony's podcast I saw was just a rant about how Trump is destroying the mainstream media or whatever, and I'm very conservative, but that's not really what I want out of a podcast. I don't really enjoy Nick DiPaolo's radio show either for the same reason. I think he should lay off the Trump stuff a little bit.

look at this dood

never

who me? how much i weigh? like 6'5''

I hate celebrity guests, and that's all they ever upload to the Youtube channel. I miss hours of Patrice and Bill Burr talking about conspiracies and aliens. Or Vos shitting on other comedians.

you are cordially invited to the OFFICIAL opie and anthony discord! try to behave fellas :^)

discord gg/qs6yw

Fuck off