Who will play him in the inevitable biopic?

Who will play him in the inevitable biopic?

Daniel Craig

Revolver Ocelot

Id Ris El Ba Sr.

>tricked into raising another man's son
>only gets casted in white people roles because of meme magic
idris had a hard life

Samuel L. Jackson

Able Sirdi.

Tilda Swinton.

this

I'd pay to see that.

Paul Dano

Andy Serkis

Chris Evans

I can't think of a single memorable role he's been in as an actor. A single scene or speech. He had a good presence in pacific rim but yeah.. he sucks

The wire and luther. Literally his best roles ever.

This.

>Elba
>Ebola
Hmmm?

reddit tier meme actor.

The Dris

>be mormon
>can't secure waifu without importing some EE slut
What's his fucking problem? Mormonism is literally just Islam for WASPs, in that it's created solely for the purpose of ugly men procuring loyal waifu(s) way out of their league.
What's his fucking problem

Why did he get his name tattooed on himself.

He's the actor par excellence of the mediocre middlebrow urbanite HBO junkies that make up the elites of western society.

He was ok in the Wire but he didn't really fit in as a character in my mind. He just seemed to be playing what he thought was a gangster. IDK. I don't suck the wires dick like so many.

Luther?

Don't worry about it, it's even worse than the already mediocre "The Wire". Not worth watching.

Idris Elba

/thread
/board
/life

I see what you did here. Glorious.

He is a very charismatic and handsome man.

Also, Snake!!!!!

Idris Elba has easily the most comfortable face I've ever seen. Big doe eyes, no chin, no jaw, no cheeks, big soft nose.

Must be why they cast him in cool roles, good balance. Not intimidating, but still capable.

he unironically should play himself in a deconstructionist Being John Malkovich-esque meta cine

>continental philosophy

Eddie Redmayne

bump

Paul Bettany

I read that as "ebola" at first glance