HOW THE FUCK IS A SYRIAN CIVIL WAR, AMERICA'S PROBLEM?

Why do right wing globalists conservashit Trumptards want America involved in every fucking country? What is wrong with you cucksuckers?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/346063000056254464
cnn.com/2013/08/30/world/europe/syria-civil-war/index.html
youtu.be/kYvO3qAlyTg
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/18328
twitter.com/AnonBabble

self bump

obama was the one who wanted to invade you dumb leaf

along with clinton who set the framework

If Obama wanted to invade, he would've invaded. He didn't invade you retard. Obama's kept America out of wars.

Right wing shitheads post SYRIA GENERAL threads all day. Seriously why do you right wing globalist motherfuckers care so much about other countries and so little about your own?

Because bush attacked Iraq for the oil and created a power vacuum by executing saddam. Then the local extremists started to become more powerful and became what is known as ISIS. The shit happening in Syria is due to the Arab spring movement aided by US created socialmedia like kikebook and twitter. Also ho mention how the US took out kaddafi, and now Assad. It is all the fault of the US causing all this unnecessary shitstorm.

Most of that is bullshit, the US didn't take out Assad. He's still there.

Let Syria sort its own shit out. It's not America's problem. Why do right wing globalists want to make every problem in the world, America's problem?

Because the us was the cause for all of this. They have to take care and make some effort to restore everything back to normal. And I meant to say that the us is "trying" to take down Assad.

The US didn't force millions of Syrians to revolt against their dictatorial government.

People do have free will, you know.

Congress (and a diplomatic masterstroke by Putin) kept Obama from getting involved in Syria in 2013 after the chemical attack was staged as a pretext. Perhaps you don't remember because you were too young then.

>Why do right wing globalists want to make every problem in the world, America's problem?

Most people opposed to globalism are right-wing (though there are some lefties against it as well); mass immigration is a key aspect of globalism.

>Obama's kept America out of wars
Nice meme

>how can we fix a war that we started
By finishing it and then never step into another middle eastern issue or create an issue that involves the middle east again unless it's an international threat

we put the kikes there.

we fucked the middle east up.

now we take responsibility and kick the kikes out.

>Obama's kept America out of wars.

Whoa
Really makes you think

Go easy on him, Canadians are brainwashed in state schools and by their state broadcaster since birth. It's not easy for them to see reality.

You're the right wing retards that are counting a few drone strikes in Yemen as WARS.

You right wing retards are obviously too young to remember Bush's invasion of Iraq.

America was losing 100 soldiers a month under Bush.

How many now? 1 per month? Maybe. That's why you guys hate Obama so much. He reduced US military casualties by 98% and you hate him for it because you conservashits can't wait to send more American soldiers to their deaths for your precious Middle East wars.

It's just more bullshit to try and shove more refugees down our goddamn throats and elect Cliton.
America's sick of war. We're not going to invade as much as the neocons want to (Smedley Butler).
Since Trump "hates immigrants" the media's dusting off the Syrian Civil War to counter Trump's "500% increase of refugees" talking points being recently pushed.

They claim they're opposed to globalism but these right wing retards are the biggest globalist cucks out there.

They're trying to mop up the mess they've created

You really have no idea of what you're talking about, right?

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/346063000056254464

>That's why you guys hate Obama so much. He reduced US military casualties by 98% and you hate him for it because you conservashits can't wait to send more American soldiers to their deaths for your precious Middle East wars.

Actually I'd love to just stay back and let them kill eachother. I'm just laughing at the idea that Obama has kept us out.

Have one more.

I accept your surrender.

Again, since you are evidently having trouble with your reading comprehension: Obama tried and failed to get the US involved in Syria in 2013; and Hillary Clinton signed off on the bombing of Libya (and later cackled about Gaddafi's death in an interview). This is not a partisan issue; neither the Republicans nor the Democrats are peace-loving.

What you need to realize is that it is not right vs. left that matters anymore as much as nationalist (or localist) vs. globalist. Which side are you on?

He did keep us out.

>America was losing 100 soldiers a month under Bush.
How many civilians is Europe losing a month now?

Involved?

I just want to build a wall and keep them the fuck out until they evolve.

>these right wing retards are the biggest globalist cucks out there.

But you support mass immigration and the "migrant" invasion, right? These things were engineered by the globalists.

The people you are referring to are not conservatives; they are neo-cons, which is a very recent heresy of actual conservatism. Its creed can be summarized as "invade the world, invite the world" -- bomb the Middle East while sending huge numbers of foreigners to the West. There is nothing conservative about any of that.

Obama didn't try to get the US into Syria. If Obama wanted to invade Syria, he would have. Obama has done all he can to get the US the fuck out of the ME. That's why he's reduced the US military presence there by 90%. They have what 10k troops left in the ME? It was over 100k when he took office. How are you retards this fucking stupid?

Ask Barack "Bring the Troops Home" Obama (pbuh), who increased the amount of troops we have overseas.

>Oil
>Natural Gas
>Pipelines
>Entangled Alliances
>Iran
>Russia
>ISIS
>Israel

Oh what the hell. Last one for you.

>who increased the amount of troops we have overseas.

Holy fuck you right wing retards know nothing about your own country.

Obama reduced the US Middle East troop presence from 180,000 to 15,000.

How can you be so fucking retarded?

>Obama didn't try to get the US into Syria

He threatened to intervene right after the chemical attack in 2013 that was quickly blamed on Assad:

"President Barack Obama said Friday he was considering a limited response to what U.S. intelligence assessed with "high confidence" as a Syrian attack that killed more than 1,400 people.

Obama told reporters he had yet to make a final decision, but hinted at a military strike that sources and experts say would entail cruise missiles fired from U.S. Navy ships at Syrian command targets" (August 30, 2013)

cnn.com/2013/08/30/world/europe/syria-civil-war/index.html

It was only three years ago. How young are you?

Here's a (you) you cunt.
Syria is interesting. Prime example of a multi-faceted global operation to bring Muslim nations to heel with our global debt system. Flooding developed nations already far beyond their carrying capacity, with unskilled foreign death-cult worshippers. It really is just a microcosm of what's to come. That's why

You shitcunt

Yeah he threatened it to get Assad to get rid of his chemical weapons which Obama achieved.

How fucking stupid are you?

Obama is a masterful president. Right after that he crippled Russia which is why Putin wants revenge on America by supporting Trump.

That's Christian Conservative Merkel's open door policy.

There are plenty of ways in that the president is awful.

But Syria is actually the exception. Kike Clinton was all for direct involvement in it. From many accounts he was the ONLY reason it did not happen.

Once the shill is elected Shillary will be sure America gets involved in the war.

>cucknadian talking American politics
Your prime minister is a former drama teacher. :P

:P

You piece of garbage. Proxy wars have just the same amount of geopolitical disruption for a fraction of the cost. Obama has played a hand in aiding every radical group from Libya to Syria.

We see Libya thrown to the hands of ISIS. Ask you're average prole, they have no idea that Obongo has tried his hardest to stir the hornet's nest of the middleeast.

God I hate you, I keep giving you all these (you)s

>Yeah he threatened it to get Assad to get rid of his chemical weapons which Obama achieved.

No, he did a u-turn after Congress got cold feet and Putin called his bluff by offering to take care of Assad's chemical weapons instead.

>Right after that he crippled Russia

I thought he was peace-loving and committed to good international relations? He won the Peace Prize, so why would he recklessly provoke a nuclear superpower with sanctions and by massing NATO troops on its borders? You really are fucking naive, son.

Just do as I did and laugh at him. He's either baiting or he really is so uneducated that its pointless to converse with him.

Notice that the leaf won't talk about Libya; it ruins his theory that Democrats never get involved in foreign military interventions (even though Bill Clinton bombed Serbia and LBJ dramatically escalated the war in Vietnam).

And I clearly know a lot more about your own country than you.

Seriously that's your only retort? What a fucking child.

Civil war would imply it was internal factions fighting. Rather than foreign, CIA/Saudi/Turkish/Israeli funded, armed and trained invaders trying to overthrow the democratically elected regime.

The US created ISIS and other "moderate" "rebel" groups with the intent of destabilizing the Assad Government as a prelude to Regime change much like we saw in Libya. Unfortunately Putin pissed in Obama's cereal and fucked all that up.

The situation in Syria at present would more adequately be described as a "clusterfuck" not a civil war.

He doesn't give a fuck about Syria. What he cares about is stopping the shitskin tsunami to Europe and the US. Neocons and Neoliberal don't care about that, they want to brown the West and Depose Assad for Israel. He has to try to fool them as best he can.

>I thought he was peace-loving and committed to good international relations

He is. America is far more loved and respected by the rest of the world under Obama.

That doesn't mean that President and Commander-in-chief Barack HUSSEIN Obama doesn't take out America's enemies, including Donald Trump.

You elected a literal retard. Focus on your own government and stop sticking your head into ours.

>And I clearly know a lot more about your own country than you.

Your unmistakable combination of arrogance and abject ignorance is characteristic of far too many Canadians. Stop embarrassing your country in a public forum, I beg you.

You right wing retards cannot explain how Obama forced millions of Syrians to revolt against Assad.

You think he's an omnipotent Kenyan god that mind controlled millions of people half the world away to fight against Assad?

This thread is clearly about Syria and why you right wing globalist motherfuckers care about it so much.

>You elected a literal retard.

>America is far more loved and respected by the rest of the world under Obama.

Obviously not, if Iran humiliates American sailors with impunity and can successfully demand hundreds of millions of dollars to release four US hostages.

Despite your glorious trips I must say you are assuming far too much competence on the US.

The US is a clusterfuck, the idea of it managing to create ISIS intentionally is just comical. It was done from a series of fuckups from people who just didn't give a damn.

The only people who hate America more are right wingers and Trump voters who absolutely despise their own country. They do nothing but lie about and shit on their own country.

Bush was a drunk, not a retard.

>This thread is clearly about Syria

You wrote: "Why do right wing globalists conservashit Trumptards want America involved in every fucking country?"

Every fucking country, not just Syria. So why not talk about Libya and Hillary's role in bombing it so that it degenerated into a jihadist-filled shithole?

Didn't that shit happen with the USSR on a semi annual basis? I cannot think this is a new concept.

>You right wing retards cannot explain how Obama forced millions of Syrians to revolt against Assad.

Great. Except they aren't Syrians. Hell half of them are't even mudslimes.

>They claim they're opposed to globalism but these right wing retards are the biggest globalist cucks out there.

I love Israel =/= we will now invade Iraq, topple Assad, destroy Libya, import millions of rapefugees, and fund "moderate Muslim opposition" that will morph into an Islamic State

Obongo has been against Israel in his words and dealings, and yet ended up doing all of these things. Globalism is a cancerous ideology that infected both parties by the end of World War II, because politicians realized how powerful the rally around the flag effect was in securing their power, and began generating a constant series of wars in order to gain public favor: The Korean War, The Vietnam War, The Gulf War, the overarching Cold War. They even started declaring war against concepts themselves like the War on Drugs, or the War on Poverty, in order to ensure public would vote for their current master.

>and can successfully demand hundreds of millions of dollars

You realize Obama made a better deal than Trump ever could in his life. The US owed Iran 10 billion dollars. They settled for $400M.

It's funny how that WSJ put out that story now to help Trump from nuking his own campaign when Obama said Iran was getting that money back in January.

You right wing retards are completely fucking clueless. It's honestly just sad.

Projection. Canadians do nothing but shit on America continually. So do leftists in the US, who claim that their country was built on nothing but slavery and genocide and who are even opposed to flying the American flag.

>Didn't that shit happen with the USSR on a semi annual basis?

No.

You realize someone made up that quote to prove that right wing retards are the biggest fucking morons on the planet who will believe anything.

Of all the posters on this board, this leaf shitposter is the only one who I honestly think has a good chance of being on CTR's payroll.

Sorry I didn't clarify.

The USSR would not dare harm anyone in the US (or NATO) with such a treatment. But I heard plenty of tales of "poor hikers" who felt the stupid need to hike along commie borders.

>The US owed Iran 10 billion dollars.

The US owed the current Iranian regime nothing, since the deal had been concluded with the Shah.

>I am batshit fucking obsessed with Trump

Nobody cares. You can't even cast one single pathetic vote in the US election. Go back to listening to the endless stream of propaganda on the CBC; you're not intellectually developed enough to think for yourself.

I know you right wingers hate America and love America's enemies like Gadaffi.

Gadaffi was threatening the USD as the global reserve currency. He wanted to create a new petrodollar.

He was a threat to the United States.

Obama and Hillary destroy America's enemies.

You right wing retards worship and praise America's enemies.

>using Sup Forums as a source
Never change, Canada. We love you like the retarded little brother your country is.

>right wing retards are the biggest fucking morons

Now I know what Orwell meant by "duckspeak". You're just mindlessly quacking at this point.

The sailors were in Iranian waters illegally. Of course Iran could arrest a foreign semi-enemy military in their water illegally. America would do the same if Iranian ships started sniffing around their naval bases.

The syrian civil war is one of the many consequences of bush politics, the drought has nothing to do with america but Isis has, etc etc etc

you can hate them but you don't need to deny facts, doesn't give them the right to fuck the world anyway.

Not me. I love Obama and America. I love America more than any of these right wing retard Trumpshit America haters. I think America is the greatest country on Earth.

It's another episode of the autistic shitposting leaf. Go back to posting pictures muh graphs and screencaps of yourself.

It's been Israel's plan to overthrow Assad. They have hated the Assads since their war in the 70s or whatever.

Obama and Clinton are supportive of terrorists like the rebels and Muslim brotherhood and AQI.

I wasn't using it as a source. The point is that Trudeau never said that. I just love how you right wing retards are gullible fucking retards.

>The US owed the current Iranian regime nothing, since the deal had been concluded with the Shah.
Firstly, the legal concept of "successor state" makes this irrelevant
Secondly, a large part of the money was actually frozen accounts thanks to the embargo.

You're being way too logical and reasonable for these right wing retards. They're nothing but reactionary lunatics.

> (You)
>Despite your glorious trips I must say you are assuming far too much competence on the US.
>The US is a clusterfuck, the idea of it managing to create ISIS intentionally is just comical. It was done from a series of fuckups from people who just didn't give a damn.

youtu.be/kYvO3qAlyTg

The US created the Taliban and Al Queda Mujahideen in Afghanistan during the 70's and 80's to stop the Soviet invasion. That's two of dozens of proxy groups the US has created over the years to destabilize governments and counter the interests of other countries and their corporations and governments and further US interests.

If Zbig (seen in the video) can create the Taliban and use them to beat the Soviets you can bet your ass the CIA and State Department can do it now.

>OP;It is not good to be involved in global conflicts across the globe because the costs outweigh the benifits.
>You Now:It is good to be involved in global conflicts across the globe, because the benefits outweigh costs.

I am almost certain you are CTR now, and if not you are a troll. Or you are just that deluded.

>I know you right wingers hate America

Right-wingers aren't the ones who want to rip up the Constitution and stop flying the American flag; they aren't the ones continually bitching about slavery and the plight of the American Indian; they aren't the ones screaming "America was never great!" at Trump rallies. Your pretence at patriotism is laughable: you don't love the US, you just fellate its current leader.

>and love America's enemies like Gadaffi.

You don't have to love a foreign leader to realize that removing him might leave a dangerous vacuum to be filled by people who are even worse. Hillary plunged Libya into chaos and now wants to do the same thing with Syria, if she is elected (heaven forbid).

>Gadaffi was threatening the USD as the global reserve currency. He wanted to create a new petrodollar.

He was perfectly entitled to use any currency he wanted to, as the ruler of a sovereign country.

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/18328

Read OP.

>Nobody cares.

You're the one replying to every one of my comments you deranged stage 5 clinger.

>You can't even cast one single pathetic vote in the US election

Yeah I can. Soros is shipping me into Ohio. I'll be casting multiple votes tyvm.

well Leaf, we did arm the terrorists because of Hillaryous Clinton. We should stop funding the bad guys and then we can stop being blamed for the Syrian 'civil war'.
>leaf is faggot

>The sailors were in Iranian waters illegally.

That may be so, but the way they were treated was deeply damaging for American prestige overseas.

>I think America is the greatest country on Earth.

I'll bet you didn't think that when Dubya was the president -- at least, if you were alive then.

>The sailors were in Iranian waters illegally. Of course Iran could arrest a foreign semi-enemy military in their water illegally.

You seem to be under the deluded impression, that Americans were held to normal world standards. We viewed ourselves as military gods untouched by foreign laws and rules. If these men were off the coast of England, or Australia they would have been contacted to polity leave the sea, rather than arrested. The fact that Iran does not fear us as gods is a sign of slippage of power and prestige.

Why do our northern mentally-handicapped brothers have to be so mean to us?

:^(

I love you...

>I just love how you right wing retards are gullible fucking retards.

Quack quack quack. How did your mind get so fucked up that you're full of so much anger at people who are smarter than you are?

Jesus Christ you are one annoying clingy motherfucker.

>Right-wingers aren't the ones who want to rip up the Constitution

Yeah they are.

Jesus christ right wing cucks shit on the VERY FIRST LINE of the 1st amendment constantly.

>Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof;

You're getting fucking destroyed in this thread.

>the way they were treated was deeply damaging for American prestige overseas.
Boo Hoo.
America is a big country. It'll get over it.

>Yeah I can. Soros is shipping me into Ohio. I'll be casting multiple votes tyvm.

Hmmm. Are you a genuinely demented leaf shitposter, or a really dedicated but boring troll? I can't decide.

>I'll bet you didn't think that when Dubya was the president

No, that clusterfuck of a Republican presidency was NOT America's finest hours

Did Trudeau say this? Answer the question you dodgy little bitch.

>Jesus christ right wing cucks shit on the VERY FIRST LINE of the 1st amendment constantly.

For example? Leftards are the ones who want to get rid of the 1st amendment because of "muh hate speech" and "the Constitution was written by a bunch of dead white male slaveowners anyway".

Far left and far right in the US both shit on the constitution, sometimes on the same bits (leftards uni students wanting the 1st amendment removed for example while right wingers want the Christian State) and sometimes on different bits.

Right wingers on Sup Forums are worse than the most easily triggered SJWs on Tumblr.

Are you really this lonely? You're making it way too fucking obvious.

Nah, ideologues everywhere are emotional and intellectual children. Its more about the "religion" of their ideology than reality.