Tough Crowd

Was it kino?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/vifYelSTlMo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Of course it was. God, I wish Comedy Central would release it online or on DVD.

Comedy Central is so batshit leftist these days it probably looks at Tough Crowd like George Lucas looks at the Holiday Special

Yes stupid

I'm glad there are a few episodes on YouTube, even though most are piss poor quality.

This for fucks sake i'm sick of watching old episodes on 10 year old uploads on YT.

It's really odd to me that these episodes are still there tho.

Now that Netflix is butbuddies and releasing specials and shows from all the TC regulars including our main man Colin Quinn.

Could it be posible for a revival there?

It would be like Problematic with that jew.

People over 30 really shouldn't be posting here

old VHS rips. dont expect dvd quality.
Thats part of the charm.

This website came out like 14 fucking years ago. Perhaps its you who should GTFO. screenager.

>when the uploader forgets to cut out the commercials

Not really. Instead of making any insightful or interesting points they just made incredibly obvious boring jokes.
DUDE TOWELHEADS LMAO!
And I like Quinn, but that muttering retard doesn't need to host anything.
Politically Incorrect was a far better version of this show.

What a bad opinion.

BTFO
Is that first guy Nick DiPaolo?

DiPaolo, Norton, Quin, and O'Niel

youtu.be/vifYelSTlMo

Tough Crowd introduced me to all of those comics. Too bad a third are dead and a third are wallowing in undeserved obscurity (the last third is the bench of hacks they used to pad the roster). Imagine if they brought this back with Colin at the helm and a permanent panel consisting of Patrice, DiPaolo, Giraldo, Norton, and Vos and Robinson for easy jabs.

But the show was genuinely funny. They acknowledge the fact that they're all uninformed zilches every episode.

>topical political humor
literally the cancer of comedy

It's bedtime, summer child.

Why would a kid have bedtime during the summer? Take that weaksauce faggotry and hit the bricks sport.

Has Colin acquired the ability to speak without mumbling yet?

It was actually mostly miss. I watched it every night. Colin Quinn is lauded as this good to great comic and I've never seen him do anything of merit on a stage. The show seemed sloppy which was part of the charm.

You'll learn one day user that you are here forever.

I watched the Man Show when I was around 15, by that age I didn't exactly have well rounded taste. It was trash wasn't it?

Quinn is a cool guy, but wasn't the show just a festival of celebrities yelling at each other?

>when you actually appreciate that he didn't

I kind of do myself, it's been so long since i stopped watching tv that having those commercials rounds up the whole nostalgia comfyness vibe whenever i watch TC, nice way to fall asleep.