How can anyone objectively look at this map and not conclude this is beyond over

How can anyone objectively look at this map and not conclude this is beyond over.

Other urls found in this thread:

investmentwatchblog.com/trump-polling-at-two-thirds-in-real-polls-all-the-supposed-support-for-hillary-is-fabricated-trump-can-win/
youtube.com/watch?v=vjmZeTMlM9g
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Because Nate Bronze has literally been wrong about everything for the past 14 months.

Because it's made by >((((NATE SILVER))) Rigger in Chief who said Trump would never win the primary?
Because Trump is currently rising in the polls?

So what? I'll never vote for Hillary so why should I give up?

This is the same retard who predicted Bernie Sanders would be the next president.
also,

They said he would never get in the race. He proved them wrong.

They said he would never last a month. He proved them wrong.

They said he would quit after the first debate. He proved them wrong.

They said his comments about Megyn Kelly would sink his campaign. He proved them wrong.

They said he would never win a state. He proved them wrong.

They said he would never win after the race narrowed down to a few candidates. He proved them wrong.

They said he would never get above 50% in a state. He proved them wrong.

They said he would never get the nomination. He proved them wrong.

Now the same clueless people are saying he will never beat Hillary. Don't they ever get tired of being wrong?

They said he would never build the wall. He proved them wrong.

They said he would never restore Constantinople. He proved them wrong.

They said he would never legalize it. He proved them wrong.

They said he would never create a moon base. He proved them wrong.

Can't wait to see what this absolute madman has in store for us.

You have to vote first.

FPBP

Credibility is important

How can you think I give a shit?

They already fucking know it's over, they're literally grasping at straws: she'll start uncontrollably shitting herself during the debate, wait for the wikileaks, look at his rally crowds, look at the yard signs, the shy trump voters, the complacent hillary voters, etc

Did I just uncover a conspiracy by Islam to subvert our democracy by buying RealClearPolitics and then skewing in favor of Hillary?

Prove me wrong please. Please pol.

>objectively
>538
Bitch please.
You shills are really getting desperate with not being able to destroy Trump before the bloodbath the debates will be.

Because most Hillary supporters are millenials that likely won't leave their dorm/parents basement/safe space and vote. They won't even register to vote.

Republicans however tend to be older, tend to value their vote more and are more likely to go vote.

>it's in the bag

I was going to vote for Hillary but you've convinced me to stay home and smoke pot instead, thanks CRT.

>please stay home
>it's over already
>I've convinced you haven't I
>stay home please... please?
Gotta start pulling out the +25 polls, mate. Trump is going to give you more outrage material that you can deal with in the next three weeks.

That map is wildly off the median poll results.

Trump is currently at 191/270
Clinton is currently at 236/270

There are currently 111 electoral votes which are expected to be contested.

Right now Clinton would undoubtedly win, but the challenge isn't insurmountable, the gap has already narrowed.

The establishment media fired everything they had at Trump, relentlessly, for weeks, and it got Clinton a 15-point lead, right now it's a 10-point lead.

because polls change, retard

Because it's August, and a few weeks ago this showed a Trump lead.

Soon it will be September, and debate season. The paradigm will probably shift again, and the models/predictions will change again as well.

This is how forecasting works.

To be fair, while the prediction is a pretty hyperbolic, it's not totally off since the West Coast and the Northeastern US are have a higher proportion of electoral votes, and Hillary does much better. The main problem with this map is that it's making predictions based on some very minor polling leads in Hillary's favor. I really doubt that Arizona is going to go blue this year, and Ohio, Florida, and NC could still go for Trump. If he could lock up Iowa ( not that hard ), then he only needs to flip on more state to win, and he has a lot of options for that. I'd write off Virginia and Penn, Trump hasn't been doing nearly as well in those states as he needs too in order to flip them, I'd say Minnesota or Wyoming would be better options. Honestly I think the election will be a pretty near run thing, and anyone predicting a landslide in either direction is really not paying a attention.

>another faulty poll

investmentwatchblog.com/trump-polling-at-two-thirds-in-real-polls-all-the-supposed-support-for-hillary-is-fabricated-trump-can-win/

youtube.com/watch?v=vjmZeTMlM9g

No, ya know what, it's actually been a good day to be a Trump supporter today.

Trump is putting a lot of energy into his campaign and I applaud him. He is a brilliant man. Everyone I know speaks highly of him. He's very successful and he doesn't even have to put himself through all of this Presidential nonsense - he could be sitting in one of his beautiful homes not giving a fuck about anything. He legitimately wants to make America great, I support Donald Trump fully.