Is herpes the ultimate redpill for American females ?

Let's face it Sup Forums: herpes is a glorified skin rash classified as an std. 80 percent of people have a form of herpes.

NOW.....before y'all get your panties in a bunch, the reason I said the words above is that herpes is considered to be as bad as AIDS or fucking leprosy for Christ's sake in American society due to our fucked up sex education system that aims to scare students from having sex rather than seeking to actually educate them on safe sex practices and the reality of herpes (a minor inconvenience- I would know, I have it and still actively date with no problem at all).

However, the majority of Americans think that herpes is a repulsive death sentence. So for a girl for example that is experimenting that has one one-night stand in college and gets herpes, my question is, is this the ultimate redpill? Reason I think so is that it forces a lot of genuinely good women that aren't mega sluts and made one mistake to search for men looking for something long term, that will overlook something like that. The way I see it, it either makes them turn into sluts that get trains ran on them at parties, or into girls that are really searching for quality relationships and guys.

Other urls found in this thread:

umm.edu/health/medical/altmed/condition/herpes-simplex-virus
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Whore

LOL, I have friends that have knowingly fucked girls with herpes and I just can't understand why they think something like that is worth it....

Maybe cause it's not that big of a fucking deal lmao?
Guess what doesn't shorten your lifespan or give you any serious negative health effects? Herpes.

Guess what does or easily can? All of the other stds, including the curable ones like gonorrhea, syphilis, and more.

Gross! Enjoy your incurable disease and your whores user

50% of niggers have genital herpes

OP is confirmed a nigger

It's funny. I've been dating a woman now for over a year, who was accepting of herpes once she realized that it's not that big of a deal haha.

Meanwhile, you're sitting in your basement, actually having to hire whores just to get some pussy in the pathetic neet lifestyle you endorse. Sigh....enjoy your life, if that's even considered a life....

>gross herp ridden roastie

I'll just leave this right here.

Herpes is natures way of saying "dont stick your dick in this". If a woman has herpes she's basically damaged goods

so the girl "made one mistake" because she allowed herself to be fucked by someone with herpes? That's bad judgement. I mean, how many guys has she been with in her life?

>herpes is considered to be as bad as AIDS

how can anyone be this retarded?

>80 percent of people have a form of herpes
what?
is america rly that fucked?

>neets on Sup Forums call me gross and disgusting

>they're still Virgins and living with their mothers in their 30s, hanging onto muh racial purity meme

>meanwhile, someone took advantage of me and fucked me over. But I got over it after I realized it's not a serious issue at all.

>a couple years later, and I have a top tier gf who doesn't give a shit

>neet is still in mamas basement

It's disgusting.

No matter if 80% of the population have it, it's still degenerate.

>other problems are worse therefore this problem is ok

Cold sores are herpes , chicken pox I think is also a form of herpes .

No? If you have ever had a cold sore, you have herpes simplex a? Or 1? But it's 2 that you gotta worry about. Maybe it's b. Who knows

>Girlfriend didn't fuck people indiscriminately
>I never fucked people indiscriminately
>We don't have herpes while you do
kys

Is this your strawman false equivalency meme?

Is that what this thread is about?

>needing to validate your disease to strangers online

lol you have herpes, and i fucked a 22 year old 3 days ago, and a single mom last week...and all i have are genital warts...not that they know that

>Reason I think so is that it forces a lot of genuinely good women that aren't mega sluts and made one mistake to search for men looking for something long term
it has to do with how shewas raised

you rarely see azn girls burning coal, quite contrarily, azn girls go for caucasian men because they were raised to think in the long term (e.g. traditional family unit)

also, HPV is the woman's redpill

Fuck off you filthy herpes infected skank

I hope you find help for that inferiority complex my man

It just takes once. A woman can lose her virginity and that time she can contract something... It's the ones who infect people and don't give a fuck that are the problem

You asshat, not everyone is responsible or morally righteous enough to tell their partner they have herpes, especially if it's a one night stand. It's not right, but it's reality. A lot of girls go into college and experiment and then realize the whore life isn't for them. Sometimes bad shit happens in the process. Didn't you fuck a bunch of freshmen girls as a sophomore or junior in college ? Have some compassion fuckheads.

>posted in a slide thread
I almost forgot,

_|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|
___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|__
BUILD WALL
MAGA
saged.

Pretty sure I got HSV1 when horny young me made out with a 32 year old czech women at a club

feelsbadman

Herpes is pretty useful, how else are we going to identify whores?

Joking aside, I would never date a woman with herpes but I do understand your point. I have such a negative view of people with herpes because of how bad its been portrayed and now were seeing it's not so bad. At the end of the day, its my choice and you cant make me choose any other. This sounds like the "its hateful to not date trannys, their woman." argument

Plenty of tumbler blogs treat herpes discrimination like racism

So, be happy then and don't seek their approval? Whats the point of this thread if not to make everyone else accept your lifestyle? You do you, ill not fuck herpes ridden people

FACT: 2D girls are pure and do not have STDs. Choose wisely, my brothers.

>TFW born with this shit
> Worst year for outbreaks ever this year, 6 times(normal is only once or twice)
A-atleast its not on my dick hahaha.....

In my opinion, if one is interested in a serious relationship, long term relationship with someone else, herpes should not be a dealbreaker.

However, casual dating is understandable if you don't want to get it from a girl who might cut you off tomorrow. Am I far off here?

so your mother was a whore?

yes you are off, you filthy, plagued degenerate

your not living as healthy is the reason.

Herp is a blessing and a curse. MOstly a curse but in order to avoid outbreaks you watch your health alot more which is pretty beneficial in the long run.

All I was asking is if herpes was the ultimate redpill for American females....and only one person has given any type of answer to that.

But while we are on this subject, I believe that the reality of herpes needs to be realized by more people. I hate tumblr, but i admit it is wrong for people to treat people with herpes like they're hideous lepers.

>Guess what doesn't shorten your lifespan or give you any serious negative health effects? Herpes.

citation needed

>Guess what does or easily can? All of the other stds, including the curable ones like gonorrhea, syphilis, and more.

What are antibiotics ?

Enjoy your cancer

>please stop shaming me for being a degenerate
Nope!

I'm gay and thankfully I haven't anything nor no herpes. Of any form. Shit nigguh what are you doing

When does the herpes conversation come in? You can't expect to be looking for a long term relationship with someone until you know them for a while and realize it. If during all that time said person didnt mention the herpes, then thars a red flag and move on. So, regardless people are just not ready to accept herpes and people with it for long term relationship.

At least half of adult populations have it. Why aren't people dropping left and right?

>demands citation

Better yet, show me a conclusive medical study that connects herpes to serious health problems in people that don't possess serious pre existing health conditions.

I'll bite. The only potential risks I've read about are that it weakens your immune system as you age, hey just like the common cold and Any other minor disease can cause complications to the elderly, and that it can cause issues to ones newborn baby if you deliver while having an outbreak....which leads me to believe , A) PRENATAL CARE MONITORS THIS SHIT and B) C-SECTION AS AN OPTION

On our first date, my date had cold sores. How fucked am I?

>Either you are a virigin or you have herpes
Reconsider your entire life

Ahem, this is coming from someone who actually has genital herpes. I got herpes from the second girl I ever fucked. We were in a commited relationship. Im pretty sure that bitch cheated on me but she had such a nice ass i kept hitting it.

Anyway that shit ended then i went on to fuck three other girls. Life goes on. Herpes is really more annoying than anything. Ill get a few little pimple like things, they go away in a week, then ill be clear for the next 6 or so months.

Ive had a relationship, never used any protection and never passed the herpes on. You just gotta be smart. it isnt the end of the world.

It does suck dating though because of the terrible stigma it has but you just gotta get someone who can understand shit happens.

So fuck all you fags for being dicks about herpes. You'll probably get it on day.

>literally equates herpes with cancer

>insults survivors of actual cancer

But wait, it's a Brit, so I guess I can't fault him. His brain must be rotting away with his teeth....

Nah, I'm a middle child. Siblings don't have it. People can carry the herpes virus without ever actually showing it.
Thing is, I eat healthier now then I ever have in the past. I take lysine most days, and and avoid foods with really high arginine. I really have no ideal, just a freak year.

>that it weakens your immune system as you age
Just like HIV

umm.edu/health/medical/altmed/condition/herpes-simplex-virus

fifth paragraph in.

just ctrl+f life threatening

>nigger

I doubt anyone here truly hates people with herpes and wants to burn them all at the stake. What most people have an issue with is being told "accept this! accept this!" If I don't want to date someone that has herpes, that's my choice right?

Would you consider ending your life for the good of mankind?

Yes

Why are you getting banned?
Because i reported you :^)

Saged faggot.

>. A lot of girls go into college and experiment and then realize the whore life isn't for them
Too late. She should've have thought before.
Not my problem that she didnt had parents to teach her to not be a slut

Nah i have such a nice dick i got to pass it on to the next gen.

It's your choice if you don't want to date someone cause they have herpes. Personally it seems a bit of a vapid reason to refuse to date someone just on the basis of that, unless of course you're just looking to hit and quit it, but that's just my opinion.

It's your choice, but don't shame people with herpes when you don't know the story behind it.

Scaring fucking CHILDREN oFf sex is a good thing. Teen pregenacy is a fucking plague and you'd be hard pressed to convince me that people in their early teens can be trusted not to nut up inside a bitch or use a condom properly. As for women specifically, the less sluts are running around the better.

Herpes may as well be a slap on the wrist from God. Fuck random dudes who are whorish enough to have herpes themselves, and you get herpes. Simple as that. Your mistake, unless you are a lying cunt that will infect other people equally as deserving of you with herpes, will condemn you to only enter relationships with other people with herpes, or people that are odd enough to not care about getting a rash on their fucking cock.

And no one is saying that it's as bad as AIDS. Get real.

t. disease riddled nigger

I think some bleach and ammonia would do you and everyone else a whole lot more good senpai.
All I ask is that you consider it.

Whats your problem? Whats going on with you right now?

>80% of the people have some form of herpes
>this helps people who most likely have it as well

???

EAT UP BIG BOYS

And Jesus Christ, I can tell you are knew here and were originally seeking approval. When you didn't get it you went full adhom, you petulant little shit.

Sucks to be you. You've got it for the rest of your fucking life, and for being such a cum guzzling promiscuous shit, you fucking deserve it.

I on the other hand will live without any kind of herpes and will do so for the rest of my life, because I make sure I check the holes I stick my fucking dick in.

Herpes is a less serious and hilarious kind of Darwinism.

Could you not say experimenting? These bitches aren't wearing lab coats, taking down data and shit.

Sucking random dick isn't experimenting, it's sucking random dick.

They fear and resent shame, so they hide behind terms like "sexual exploration/experimentation".
Just shame them - sheeple tend to do less of a thing when they get shamed for doing that thing.

You'll live your life lonely too. I would love to see your face if you date someone who doesn't tell you they have herpes and you get it. I would laugh in your face as you cried like a little bitch, big boy.

Fuck off with your herpes. I don't want a rash on my asshole just because your mom is a freak in the sack.

Savage

>I on the other hand will live without any kind of herpes and will do so for the rest of my life, because I make sure I check the holes I stick my fucking dick in.

What are you some fucking wizard? They dont have to be broken out for you to get the shit you retard. Someone can have it, no even know and pass it on to you. Stop acting all high and mighty

Fucking this.
The only people with PhDs in cocksucking live in Melbourne

Also who's going to man up and give this single mum the love she deserves.

you're gross af dude

>acts like herpes is a death sentence

>gets sick with zika or West Nile virus, or syphilis, or AIDS, or pneumonia, and dies from that instead

Thread summary

"Im OP and my mouth is full of herpes but its no big deal and I'm here to normalize that. Everyone is a virgin but me so I feel validated go get herpes it's fun! I pay medical Jews regularly for my mouth rash that i will have until the day i die. I could be in my goddamn death bed with fuggin herpes but yolo."

I certainly hope not. I'm 22, only fucked 2 women in my life, both were virgins. Feel like I dodged a bullet for some of them that didn't pan out who "used to be" hoes.

At least I fucked those 2 women about 100+ times. Just glad I don't have the herps.

i found out i had it when i fucked a virgin and she got it. it actually took 2 attempts at intercourse before i could penetrate her (she had never even inserted a tampon). Althuogh i never had symptoms, I had received it from my own first sex parter (of 6 years) and assume the worst.

Her pain afterwards was intense, physically. Emotionally it wrecked both of use for a year, when i ultimately listed to my dick and left her (since i only stayed out of guilt to start). It has taken many years to recover fully. Dating is the same with but with less total options. I use a special hsv website.girls are still girls, no difference.

>op doesnt directly respond to anyone
>talks generally in thread, as if to one person
>doesnt say anything when someone shows an actual study saying it could be life threatening

Op is the biggest faggot ive seen all day, and i just left san fransisco

Broken herps has more chance to infect.

Sex with condom and not fucking someone with broken herps make it hard to infect.

Thread summary

The majority of anons: "wow I will never get herpes, you're disgusting OP, there's literally no chance I'll ever get herpes because no one I have sex with is capable of lying, or because I'll be a Virgin for ever. But oh op you're still disgusting whore Jew blahblahblah Darwinism blahhhhh

Oh God, it burns! Like her vag

>Zika
>Mortal

Zika is actually much less problematic than herps, if you're not a pregnant women

I fucking know this, i have the shit. However the guy i replied to acting all high because he "looks at the hole before he sticks his dick in"

Its not that cut and dry.

So I take it you have herpes?

#shareyourstatus

i didn't respond to the study because it said what I already said.....for the elderly, infants, and those with excessively weakened immune systems, it can pose a problem.

So can the common cold or literally any other infection. What's your point when I already addressed this ?

it's better to be a virgin forever than have a disease for life over some random puss.

If you have Lupus, Herpes can kill you. This is because it attacks your entire body instead of remaining localized and then retreating to the spinal cord.

Better to check and hang around people who aren't whores. I'm not acting high an mighty, I'm just acting sensible.

I've got no problem with someone who got it from someone they had no idea was a whore, but somewhere along the line, someone has put the well being of their future partners and themselves on hold.

>Wizard
I wish mate. I wish I had chosen the path or righteousness.

>Pic
I can't even click on that. It makes me sick.

You're such a faggot. Shit happens, doesnt mean i regret having the relationship i had.

you missed the part where it says, if it somehow gets in your eyes, it can become fatal

NIGGER

>red pill

>anything on the side of rampant hedonism such as pozzing up

lol

no

This. B, but 80% of people have it. Its completely normal

>mfw thats what they tell people to stop the stigma. Reality is only a small percentage of people have it.

Yeah, blind and all.

I got news for you.....herpes is incurable because science hasn't progressed to the point of being able to cure a virus yet....because viruses are too small and we don't understand them well enough. Just because you don't have symptoms of a virus doesn't mean it's gone. So user, ever had a common cold or chickenpox? Those are both viruses- and you have them for life. The chickenpox vaccine only reduces the likelihood of chickenpox occurring again by attempting to neutralize it.

Zika can cause paralysis too, it's not very nice.

The common cold is a minor inconvenience, and getting chicken pox again is next to impossible. Herpes, however, PUTS SORE LUMPS ON MY DICK!

ITT: Anons have a complex in their minds where they are in complete control and nothing bad can ever happen to them.

Aussie, I've been more in pain with some colds I've had than herpes outbreaks.

ITT: Anons making fun of disease ridden loser