Nice try he's a multimillionaire award winning comedian. Definitely not a beta

>thinking money makes you alpha
>comedian
nah son

guess jon oliver is an alpha too

>>thinking money makes you alpha
>g-girls like poor guys, sometimes...
kek

Do you know how hard it is to reach the level of success he has as a comedian? I don't even like the guys jokes, but you don't get your own TV show by being a beta. To reach the level he has reached requires at the very least an extreme self confidence.

that guy's hair is retarded

Whoops. Meant to reply to

Nice try dumbo, but money doesn't magically make you confident with other people.

Who the fuck keeps spamming youtube celebrity garbage?
That's worse than RLM.
saged and reported

wow he sure is smart

>dumb libtard, i CHOOSE to be unemployed
You're hilarious, my man.

it's so comforting to know the 10% of guys who have most of the sex truly are no different from the rest of us

Fucking finally. Sorry Chad but it looks like I'm done waiting in line for your scrap-meat. It's time for me claim the primo tight pussy that is rightfully mine.

What's hilarious is how wildly inaccurate you are in making assumptions about me.

>how wildly inaccurate you are in making assumptions
>assumes Adam isn't alpha for no reason
Okay.

b-but adam told me studies show that ongoing relationships that people are already in, in which the chase period is over favor honesty and agreeableness

WAIT A SECOND, THAT DOESNT ACCOUNT FOR PICKING UP GIRLS AND FUCKING TONS OF THEM, ADAM YOU SWINDLED ME

Eh. He's right.

>Nice try dumbo, but money doesn't magically make you confident with other people.

Is just a simple fact. Adam can be an exception, but whose to say that is really the case? I was pointing out an error in your reasoning.

Hi Adam

Look at his dumb fucking face and imagine yourself as a girl seeing getting turned on by that walking pile of estrogen. Guys like that have tiny little dicks, you wouldn't even give him the time of day unless you're over 35 and worried about your uterus shriveling up before you can acquire your a source of cash-flow.

>Adam's right! There's no such thing as an alpha male! it's all just a social construct.
>*approaches woman*
>d-d-do you w-want to go out wi-
>"ew, no! fuck off creep!"

You add nothing to this discussion with your limp affirmation.

there are some typos there but believe me its because of how mad you're making me and not because I'm stupid or have fat fingers you're actually pissing me the fuck off right now

omega male compensates by pretending he's able to deconstruct the system

OKAY KIDDO

CHADS, Sup Forums and /fit/ BTFO

HOW WILL THEY EVER RECOVEr?

>money doesn't magically make you confident
Quote me claiming this. Money is often an indicator of success, success is often an indicator of being an alpha.

I'm gonna let you know from this point on that I don't get hung up on this alpha/beta bullshit, but you're trying way to hard to prove poor people are actually alphas. It's not gonna work.

He's gay, and his entire shtick is emboldening this desired narrative of "humans are really deep down matriarchal feminists and we should do away with Old World values to embrace our beloved robot butt plug vibrators"

>Sup Forums and /fit/
>alphas

youtu.be/QCa0_4KvdAA

>That "Everyone has herpes" episode