Why are women the only race to move past looks?

How can you say men are so smart if they can't stop acting like cavemen. This is why I'm feminist.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tbBcxOcoZ_4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

gonna need more of her feet

Women aren't a race you fucking imbecile

Did she lose a bet?

And then after he payed for the dance she went out back to get fucked by CHAND THUNDERCOCK

>pic related

why is she barefoot desu

honestly though, that dude is probably a male relation or something

>Women
>Race
Derp

Also his family has a lot of money

>women
>race

Statistically speaking, women care about looks more then men

that isn't moving past looks, that's pity, the other situation a woman will be with an unattractive man is if it benefits her, in other words, they haven't moved past looks, they're just dishonest manipulators

>Walking around on the shit covered ground with no shoes

Why are women the only race that does this?

This

Poor bastard is going to be cucked like few ever have been

Lol

OP's pic is just a smart girl being an attention whore on social media. Do you know what a like magnet that stupid probably fake meme is?

Because on a statistical basis, people with a higher IQ are likely to also be men.

We all care about looks, as it's a sign of good health.

Society is removing the value of men, so women now have the social and sexual power in society to select the crème de la crème of chads.

She must be retarded, or he's rich af.

This discussion aside, good on chubbo for having the nuts to ask her out. I wouldn't have, that's for damn sure.

>Poor bastard is going to be cucked like few ever have been

This.

This reminds me of that story about the fat girl who dated a nerdy guy in high school. With his help she got /fit/ and then dumped him to fuck a bunch of chads.

Her sexual value > his social/economic value = dumped

All this bait

>and you choose cancer

>CHAND

not

fookin putin

Taste of reality. Woman is "his friend." He will never, ever, get to touch her more than in that picture. She is doing all of this out of pity.

This fatty has a long future ahead of him paying all her bills, rent, etc. while getting nothing in return.

Women are not above being cavemen. They certainly aren't above looks. And they are extra susceptible to social pressures.

This is why I'm not a cuck (feminist).

>inb4 she makes him buy her ice cream and then drive her over to Chad's house

There you go.

I've more chance of getting my elbow up my arsehole than he does of touching her

>women
>race
>implying your post makes sense anyway

Lazia is an ugly fucking argy and the alt right are gay cunts

Women aren't a race. Einstein, tesla, Newton, da Vinci, etc - that's why I can say men are smart. Also, men are programmed to seek attractive women because that's what women are there fore. Deal with it you fat ugly bitch

>This is why I'm feminist

Nice punchline

Fact.

>women
>race

I know a cuck when i see one.

Which statistics?

I'm sure this guy isn't too far in her scale...

Fake as shit. Girls only like outgoing and muscular guys.

Bullshit. If that happened in reality he would've been called a stalker and arrested. She capitalized on this opportunity

But I'm not a muscular guy.

meanwhile i just put my brown genes seed inside 2 white whores last month

There's no way this is real, or if it's real, the story didn't end well

Bait thread. Now a badass knight thread until sage

Then you're probably, rich, extremely outgoing, or just attractive.

This.

And if they have a big dick.

That's it.

If anything it's the decently attractive guy with the land whale. Go away schlomo.

Nope. Just not a bitch ass nigger.

This, I weigh probably 100 lbs less than him and wouldn't do it
>pic is related when I'm texting said girl I've yet to tell her because we became great friends

I probably weigh literally 100 lbs more than you and I have a gf.
how do have you guys never gotten a gf?

fuck off normie

me too m8, been slim all my life, still a virgin

the guy has a pretty good face, and height srs. Lose some weight and he can become chad.

that's why I hate fatties

us slim uggos are truly fucked

>Implying your dad's feet aren't rock solid in the underside from feeding the goats barefoot and trekking in and out of town to sell his wares every day for 50 years
Lol m8

1. She's just virtue signaling and / or her mom made her go with him

2. You can tell a lot about a person by their looks. Disregarding looks is a fatal error that only an ignorant, and ironically, superficial idiot would do. You're not really "deep" and "wise" and "profound" for pretending not to care about looks, you're a liar, you're virtue signaling, and there's no value in it. I'm content to just admit that I care about the way a woman looks. Shame on you, for acting like there's something wrong with me for thinking this way. It is my prerogative and I'm entitled to it. It's also completely natural, healthy, logical, and moral.

3. It's actually superficial to not date someone, just because they're attractive. You dumbass feminists are so retarded. You don't even realize that you're just reverse discriminating, and fucking yourself out of being with someone attractive. Oh well they're attractive, so they must be a mean person. I'm gonna go date someone ugly and fat instead. Gee, that's not superficial or anything.

Anyone who has wisdom and strong instincts can instantly look at someone and know whether they're a good person worthy of our time or not. Women complain that men are superficial for doing this. No, you just lack wisdom and strong instincts.

>normie
you don't know what the heck you're talking about m8

this
and you're on an anime image board I thought that was self explanatory, but to keep it short too nice not enough chad

You've got a gf so by default you're a normie

LOL that feel i was Prom King in 2007 in High School.

Everyone wanted me to come to their parties after. I just drove my date home, gave her a kiss on the cheek and went to bed.

Top Alpha, lads.Zulu fucks given. Just like my whole high school career.

/r/ing the text of the "emotional partner" bf who shares his gf he cant fuck with her physical partner

my gf is fat too and she's not a normie either.
I don't know why it's so hard to find similar people like you.
But it's possible.

Realistically, what I'm about to say is scary, but if we don't start soon, there won't be any second chances to reverse this.

Putting all our differences aside, right now all of mankind is in the cusp of complete decimation. Where heading into an existential crisis from the environment to the economy that if we don't change things globally, a majority of human life is as good as dead.

Famine, starvation, disease, societal collapse, economic collapse, mass suicide, terrorism, and that's the future for America and it will spread over globally.

If America fails, expect all the smaller countries to go down under that depends on this country.
Everywhere from Ethiopia to China. America is at the top of the toten pole in the world and if it topples and collapses so will every country.

And it'll resort into a world war not for any ideologies, but for resources and survival.

Logically piecing all the happenings together it seems the global elite wants it to come to this so they can rebuild the world and build a utopia with the ones at the top living in harmony with robots, automation and technology in paradise underneath the billions of skulls they tactfully decimated.

If we don't band together and form an alliance right now we will have missed our window of opportunity to prevent this from happening.

How do we stop this ?

War

Maybe. It's been months since I even talked to a woman though and I'm too far gone to ever get a gf. Idk how I could even handle a relationship. The only woman I asked out mocked me so I've never even tried since. Too scary and painful.

Women are garbage.

Thats not feminism nignog, that guy is fucking Alpha

try online dating or something? it can be pretty low effort, and you get a lot more info upfront.

Rollin?

This or its a pity fuck

>2. You can tell a lot about a person by their looks.

Why do so many marriages end up in divorce?

Because she's a filthy whore. The filthiest of whores will expose their feet as much and as often as possible.

Because the wife is a greedy ungrateful cheating cunt. Oh wait, that was MY divorce

Actually a study found 87% of womenz don't care how you look their attraction is exponential to the males wage

Really now?

youtube.com/watch?v=tbBcxOcoZ_4

Sexual morality is dead in usa.

>tfw plain looking and poor

Welp I'm out

I weigh 100 more than him and have no problem asking out skinny whores. It's not like their opinion matters

I always get shot down but the look on their faces is priceless

>goes to prom with fat beta loser
>obviously disgusted but posts this on social media for attention
>has half-arsed dance at prom
>fucks Chad at afters.

It's the prefect plan really.

Thicc

I would love to cuck a numale

roll1ng boi

Things That Never Happened: Homecoming Edition

even if she was serious about dating him, it'd end so quickly.

Women are children and like their men to take charge in the relationship. This guy would constantly be second guessing himself, trying to pamper her, and asking her if she wanted to do stuff instead of him taking her along

Funny, if you are in a group of women. You automatically gravitate to the pretty girls. They are either wondering why, or not shocked at all. The ones wondering why get hit on by any guy because they have a pussy.

God damn humans. I am not a self-proclaimed alpha male. But, literally get the fuck outside as much as possible. Ill tell you what. Sometimes the women you know for years will give you dirty looks because you didnt do something they wanted you to do. Deal with it.

This actually isn't bad logic. I'm going to keep an eye on this.

>Chan D. Thundercock

Women only move past looks when they realize how important money and social status are.

Women have only recently started prioritizing looks actually. During the rest of human history they judged men based on their weight.

Excuse me. The weight of their wallets. They still do but now they have the luxury to judge based on looks too kek

I like staying in my comfy bed desu

>fuck off normie
Holy shit I thought I was on /r9k/ for a second there. Did make me kek

>role play is fun

The people you describe never sound like this much of a try-hard faggot

They also wouldn't be pining over shit that happened 10 years ago

The best part is if a pretty girl comes by near my work. All the people I ignored will chat about it with each other. You can see it, and even more the fact I don't talk to them. And, it makes me question if the girl I like who also liked me but failed when she needed to took notice. I look for the signs with mannerisms.

>women past looks

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I post there sometimes to ease the pain

They ain't fuckin tho. I've seen this before. Sometimes hot girls get with beta males because they want other guys to stop hitting on them. It's a form of comfort and protection. This guy is getting blue balls daily. No poon

please perpetuate the stereotype
also rip to the other knight's awful rolls