Hollywood really is trying to get rid of white people, aren't they?

Hollywood really is trying to get rid of white people, aren't they?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MDsPYp6x1LY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

How do they know she's going to be perfect? Just because she has coloured skin?

Isn't that a bit racist?

I will never understand how anyone can find dreads attractive.

Also, she looks like a smug cunt.

The same people would say that a white person would make the worst Luke Cage or Blade if one was cast for the role.

Also,
>(((Wieselman)))

The demographics for young people have completely changed. They are the ones who watch these shitty movies. In other words, you're fucked. One good from that is that Hollywood will probably lose influence in (certain parts of) Europe.

It's mainly her lips.

hollywood doesn't care about skin color desu. they hunt the money and they see the sjw trend as the future. that is wrong, but they don't know.

ffs now (((they))) be pushing white males with female niggers now?

First nigger orphan annie and now black mary jane watson. When will it end?

White women are shit tier traitors. Im glad they chose a black qt pie

BLEACHED

>Wieselman
wew

>being this new/daft

he's just tryna help a sista out
so most likely yes

leslie jones would make a great bruce wayne

I wanna plug her

>PERFECT

Can blacks not detect condescension or what?

What the literal fuck.

It's not even funny...

But Mary Jane is a red head, not a dread head.

Why does diversity mean black and not Asian or Hispanic?

Are they seriously rebooting Spiderman AGAIN

>implying the new spiderman won't also be black

Is she black? Do they think they can get away with it by using a super light skinned nigress?

>With 5.56

>Hollywood really is trying to get rid of white people, aren't they?

The only thing they're successfully getting rid of at the moment are billion dollar profits.

That would be sacrificing racemixing good goy points

how many times will people pay to see the same two hours of spiderman repeated?

Who cares. Don't give them money. Never pay for the movie.

>just realizing the jewish agenda

Yes they hate us. Watch Sausage Party they attack whites throughout the entire movement and thats very popular with young people who will internalize the message.

It's a genocide of the mind which plays out as a genocide of the race. It's insane, we live in a fucking insane asylum.

Blacks are the lowest form of human in America, so they are the most diverse.

It'll be like ghost busters over and over.
>EVERYONE'S FUCKING RACIST CAUSE THEY DIDN'T COME SEE THE DIVERSE MOVIES?

This

That ass is a fucking shame.

Because diversity is a loaded political term that doesn't actually mean fucking anything.

Who is the Stallone or Schwarzenegger of our generation? I noticed there isn't any.

You clearly haven't seen the rest of the cast

Mary Jane is a fucking redhead...

Whatever though. I just got done watching Super, and I don't think any other superhero movie is going to top that for a while. They got away with a ton in it. Likeable rapists, ridiculous violence, god and god delusions. Good shit.

Eventually they'll realize pandering to leftists only alienates half their demographic.

moviegate? :^)

That hair literally looks like poop on her head

Wait, what? I know that movie is made by Seth Rogen, who hates white males as much as any Jew does, but what kind of Jew tactic, "subliminal" bullshit does it have?

you better fucking believe it

>Also,
>>(((Wieselman)))

Every fuckin' time

Those are toxic symbols of masculinity and must be forgotten.

Forgot pic.

People paid to watch that trash...

You guys are faggots shes a cute

>that "face" and "ass"

Who is this and why are they famous?

well, another movie I won't be seeing

When african americans are offered roles that are originally non african american, it robs these blacks of making their own success.
Because ultimately, the role has its origins in white culture and will going forward.

> (((Wieselman)))
jewtube is deleting this video
Do your job /pol
youtube.com/watch?v=MDsPYp6x1LY

Hollywood really hates gingers funny book characters. Wally West is a negro and Supergirl is getting blacked by negro Jimmy Olsen

(((a jew name)))
They are not even trying to hide it anymore.

Are this people consider black ?
They look more white than black to me ?

its a nigger. you fucking disgust me.

lmao I was going to watch this but not anymore.

>Hollywood really is trying to get rid of white people, aren't they?

only until the money stops flowing...which is literally already happened with their cuck SJW movies

>Absolutely perfect MJ Watson

>Not even a fiery redhead, her only trait she always has.

I'm glad I already boycotted this shit. They had a chance to redo Spider-Man and make him great again and they just completely dropped the ball.

Fucking little faggot killed Spider-Man and the one chance we had at bringing the Marvel universe back together on the big screen.

I will forever hate Tom Holland and hope his career tanks faster than those actors who's names you can't even remember right now.

Come to think of it i cant remember te last time i saw a movie with a ginger protagonist. I guess rascism against irish is alive and well

It'll never happen because the vast majority of blacks just don't have the universal appeal required for the profit margins that the Hollywood Jewry expect.

Are there any movies where thew main guy is Latino?

Not if you're paying attention to what you're looking at. Take the time to look at her and ask yourself what your priorities are in women.
If you're not capable of setting standards, then you've become a nig that nogs

I don't even have to look it up. her mom was a white jew, and her dad was a Caribbean dindu, probably haitain.

Kek
>They wanted a black Mary Jane
>They found the lightest skinned black girl ever

I hope it gets the same results as ghostbusters tho

>he demographics for young people have completely changed
Not in favor of blacks

who fuckign cares?

super heroes arent even part of our culture

White people don't need to make up heroes we have our own.

Plenty. :^)

Are there even any good young actors or actresses currently? I can't think of anyone under 30.

Black men don't want to date black women. So, they have to push them off on someone.

Makes sense to me.

No one wants western white woman anymore. They are nice to fuck but they are not relationship material at all anymore.

They have done it to themselves and celebrate it.

Eastern European/Asian/half caste black women are the future.

Hitler is in it of course and he of course turns out to be gay. The entire movie is also all about nihilism and orgies, i mean its fucking funny but when you see it for what it really is its fucked up.

theres a huge orgy scene at the end where the black character (theyre all fruits n stuff) is fucking the "crackers" who "stole their land" and hes owning them, "Take it you fucking cracker bitch" etc all the blacks in the theater started cheering. the entire theater reminded me of some scene from dantes inferno it was fucking weird man.

the whole thing basically says "theres no god and morality doesnt exist so fuck whoever u want and party all the time and nothing exists"

"Diversity" definitely counts spics. You're retarded.

Like Hitler?

>coloured

Go home bong

please don't say the n-word, k

>implying these African Americans aren't just tools in the Jews schemes.

The Jews only care for themselves. Blacks are just pawns in their game of chess.

t. Nigger Tyrone

Closest we had was Gosling as James Dean with violent autism.

Redheaded women get prominent roles all the time, but that's because there's literally a preference for that among men.

>dat """"""ass""""""
*crying_indian_man.gif*

I dont think you're understanding what he's saying.

she basically has the same body as taylor swift, who you all fucking worship

>Supergirl is getting blacked by negro Jimmy Olsen
Wait, really? I knew they were part of a love triangle, but she actually fucked him?

Literally who?

Also absolutely disgusting. 2/10 this thing disrespects the memory of our queen Stacy Dash.

she has the same facial structure as the girl that played mary jane in the original trilogy

Thats what im getting at. These dumb negroes dont realize they're being robbed of real opportunities.
Forever will they piggyback off of other successes rather than having thier own.

She's not ugly as far as black women go, but she's subpar when it comes to light skinned girls.

they like her ironically you fuck

shes a full blown SJW

I've filtered every image of taylor swift i've come across. she's been spammed for years on multiple boards. any post with her in it is not worth reading.

She hardly looks black. Still not harpy about it though. MJ needs to be a white redhead.

please god please tell me this isn't out in theatres

I'm actually okay with this #GETBLEACHED

>theres a huge orgy scene at the end where the black character (theyre all fruits n stuff) is fucking the "crackers" who "stole their land" and hes owning them, "Take it you fucking cracker bitch" etc all the blacks in the theater started cheering. the entire theater reminded me of some scene from dantes inferno it was fucking weird man.

god without makeup, she's not even remotely attractive

affirmative action casting

Is it just me or do these things look like veggie tales characters?

I think they were also shitting on Christians.

Is this a good replacement for the all American, strong handsome jock character, Flash Thompson?

Black leads=box office death

that's exactly what I was thinking too, but to my surprise she's just a regular mulatto. Her dad is African-American from Arkansas and her mom is of German and Scottish descent.

He's a poo, right? I can't fucking tell, he looks like every race rolled into one.

what do you call Taylor swifts body structure?

it makes Zen look 1000 times hotter