BRAZIL MUST APPOLIGISE AND PAY FOR LIBEL AND SLANDER

inquisitr.com/3431423/ryan-lochte-video-from-gas-station-missing-minutes-prove-lochte-is-telling-the-truth-source-reports/
So now that the dust has settled and the american swimmers are exonerated and Brazil monkeys proven for desperate lyers . Will Brazil apologize?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Perjury
bbc.co.uk/news/world-latin-america-37127499
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

america it is your job to civilize these people

this would never have happened if Bolsonaro was in charge

AMERICA IS FINISHED AND BANKRUPT

>MAXIMUM DAMAGE CONTROL
MAXIMUM DAMAGE CONTROL
>MAXIMUM DAMAGE CONTROL

btw, nobody gets robbed and lives to tell the story in Favela de Janeiro

APOLOGIZE

Never happened. I don't believe a word he says.

I NEVER APOLOGIZE

THE WEAK APOLOGIZE

AND I DON'T POOP EITHER

Did anyone doubt their story for a second?

Frankly, it's a miracle more athletes didn't get robbed or raped.

Yeah, I'd like to see you monkeys kill an American Olympic athlete. We'd level your nation.

If you hurt our athletes prepare to witness the American Starlight

brazil is already a crime filled shithole near mad max levels, a nuke would be mercy.

you monkeys are as coniving as the jews

you monkeys are as conniving as the jews

>you monkeys

*they monkeys

> I'd like to see you monkeys kill an American Olympic athlete

Well, those mongrels killed a kraut.

>We'd level your nation.

Are you going to pull money out of your ass? wait a second, you alredy do that for decades :^)

They let their Olympic pool turn green for fuck's sake. Was their ever any doubt. I mean honestly.

Got 'em.

>bankrupt
i wonder where that came from

who the fucks idea was it to even let brazil host the olympics? how the fuck did they get enough votes America?

Back when they where in bricks and on the rise that had enough money to bribe with. Also the whole goal of this Olympics was diversity and inclusion propaganda. the other option was chicago.

id take chiraq over rio

They are on the edge of diving into oblivion, and they are going to pull everybody with them.

When we say that burgers are doomed if they don't elect Trump, we are 100% serious. This isn't some kind of tinfoil shit, the evidences are rock solid.

apologize NOW gringo

>UK must help

>gringo
stop appropriating spic culture

btw does anyone in brazil buy the lies of the ultra nationalists trying to push this smokescreen to cover their own asses?

project much macaco??

wait he actually was telling the truth?
Am I getting memed right now?

Even the leftist media is nuclear about this.

But nobody forgot about everything else.

you actually seem proud of that fact as well.

The video is missing several minutes. The damage they claim was just a poster falling down and the robber was a security guard who pulled a gun and demanded money which they gave. the peeing thing was apparently one of them peed on a corner a la bonger style.

>*they monkeys

Daaaaaamn.

still think locete looks like putin

I'm not proud of anything, I actually thank God every morning that we have the state of São Paulo between that filthy place and us. Imagine the fusion between Commiefornia and Chicago.
That's basically RJ.

its not the white man's burden. The burden lies on the one who is capable. He just happens to be white in this case.

The Brazilians on these threads are actually right though. If you think Lochte is a gud boy who dindu nuffin even though he trashed a convenient store, but have a problem with Michael brown then you should neck yourself.

Gringos are bringing in crime

Brasil confirmed for being 3rd world shithole.

seeneck yourself, aspie

He was still acting like a nigger desu, and if he was lying that makes it worse.

for example?

>He just happens to be white
>just happens to be white
>just happens

JUST

This case got weird the moment Brazil decided to hold the U.S. competitors passports because they got butthurt. That shit makes no sense.

Brazil is a toilet though so who gives a fuck. Just return our citizens you niggers.

Dude you are a fucking retarded nigger.

All you cumskins can suck my mixed race prick.

shouldnt you be shimmying along the beach in your hotpants and make up, juan?

Brazil the place where they eat deep fried pasta with 1 litre of synthetic oil and bath under a suicide shower, you can't flush a toilet so you have to pick up the shit and put it in a bag.

JESUS CHRIST A TYPING MONKEY! AND IT TYPES IN ENGLISH

why don't you shit straight into the bag wouldn't that be easier

>We'd level your nation.

It might actually be an improvement.

>britbong education

English: John
Spanish: Juan
Portuguese: João

We speak Portuguese, not Spanish.

Because its offensive to negros

You niggers couldn't even beat Vietnam.

Brazil has never lost a war.

>Brazil relevant

top kek

Lochte seems like an asshole so seeing this situation is pretty enjoyable.

>We speak Portuguese, not Spanish.

No you don't.

Go eradicate a species of annoying disease carrying pest without help and then we can talk
>Screwworm

sorry papa but the portuguese language is ours now. we will take care of it, don't worry.

Eh, the whole outrage is because Lochte is a class A douche. He let his buddies swing in Brazil while he ponced off back to US and A and refuses to own up to his own drunken/coked out shenanigans.

Just admit you got wasted and acted the fool, then told a bunch of bullshit to try and get out of it. Own your actions don't let your friends take the heat in Brazil that's not what "olympic leadership" is.

No it's not.

For it to be yours you first need to understand and learn it and you haven't been able to do so in 500 years.

We'll bitch slap the city for something like that.

Lochte is the natural enemy of the Internet feminist:
>in good shape
>good looking
>white
>male
>"jock" type guy
>has many "frat" attributes like going out and partying, bleached his hair blonde
>and perhaps most damning; never publicly espoused progressive causes. Never speaks out against gun violence, never talks about the importance of diversity, women in sports/STEM fields, etc etc

He just shows up and swims and competes. Internet feminists are near suicide when he suceeds at anythkng

lol! Exonerated! They lied and said they were robbed when in fact they committed criminal damage and made up the whole robbery story. most of all they're just retards

>MUH lying athletes can`t come home

>one swimmer claims their wallets were robbed but no phones were taken
>another claims they were drunk as fuck when they got mugged by fake cops while they were on a cab
>the third claims they were sober and robbed at gunpoint at a gas station
>they were filmed arriving at their apartment at 7am laughing after being supposedly "robbed at gunpoint"

They should be sentenced and fill prison time in here.
Just because this is shithole doesn[t mean they can do as they please and lie.

When those faggots admit they went to a favela to get some powder.

Now stop bitching ameritards.

BRAZIL MUST APOLOGIZE OR IT WILL BE DESTROYD

don't be like that, papa. you should love your son, he is the only relevant thing you have left.

stop crying pablo your eye shadow is running

when they admit they gone to the favela to get cocaine/weed THEN maybe we will consider it.

:^)

>2016
>President Obama
>Fighting anyone
Yeah, no.

>Just because this is shithole doesn[t mean they can do as they please and lie.

We can do whatever the fuck we want monkey bitch.

HUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUE

Euro portuguese sounds like pig noises and you fucking know it. Don't meme on us because we improved your shitty language.

>coniving

>be Amerifat
>only need to learn one language
>can't even do that properly

Enjoy putting a couple of swimmers that didn't do anything in jail. More proof that your shit hole country shouldn't have had anything to do with international competition. You're not ready.

You left out the part where he screws his teamates leaving them in the lurch of monkey diplomatic shit storm and surrounds himself in lawyers.

They're coming home tomorrow. Away from a shit hole they were accosted of dribbling some piss on a floor. You guys couldn't go an an entire Olympics without chimping out and pulling a gun on athletes. Good job.

they are not lying. They are just being american with you. Probably wanted some cool mugging story to tell friends home at murrica and it was real in their minds

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Perjury

>Brazil
>Relevant

You shouldn't be so proud about being relevant when the only reason why you are relevant is for being a shitty, third world, crime ridden hell hole.

>improved our language

Your only contribution to the Portuguese language was using a verbal time that not only makes no sense but it's just used because you don't know how to speak proper Portuguese.

APOLOGIZE

TELL THE TRUTH

Were they under oath while being questioned? Plus they didn't file a report. So they can't be charged with a false report.

Police strong-arming trumps perjury.

are you jealous because nobody talks about portugal anymore?

I hope south park does an episode on this.

They do. We have a lot of people asking when we are going to pay back out debt.

Where's the evidence, hmmm? I hope you get arrested for your spreading of falsehoods.

Whatever keep the mental midget , no one gives a crap about spoiled kids except other spoiled kids

We need to invade Brazil to free these athletes.

Chill dude they're coming home tomorrow. Away from a shitty jurisdiction that can't into criminal law.

>they reported a false crime to the police but should not be punished because they are the country that invented the mcdonalds and baseball

Americans in a nutshell. In practice, you are no different than #blacklivesmatter

Stay calm, he will not be arrested. Not because he is american, it is because the laws in Brazil are very weak and even a brazilian would not be arrested. But I wonder what happens when a foreigner makes a shit like that in your country.

You could show superiority to reprove this behavior, but in fact are as arrogant as this guy breaking bathrooms and communicates false crimes.

Who is the "huehuehue" here?

>Who is the "huehuehue" here?
You are. There is no proof he did anything wrong.

>reported a false crime to the police

Lel nope. Your gov. got pissed that gold medal winners were voicing how they were treated on tv and to relatives. Can't have them shit talking, better edit this robbery to look like they were lying. No police report was made.

>Letting the Olympics be hosted in a 3rd world country

Why would you do this?

really? this delusion

my lord, the virginity in this comment

>there is a video of the discussion at the gas station
>there is no evidence that they were assaulted
>the statements were contradictory to the police
>they were also contradictory in interviews
>the version of the theft is completely crazy, with burglars who leave victims with cell phones
>they refuse to give further information without talking to lawyers before
>the United States Olympic Committee has recognized that they lied
>"he dindu nuffin he a good boy"

You are now officially black.

>my wallet was stolen

That's a ridiculous claim to make. Completely changes what really happened. I don't feel sorry for these spoiled frat boys and really can't blame hues for being pissed at some world famous lying bitch who will badmouth their country to the MSM

>be american
>destroy small business property
>piss on the floor
>lie to the police
>flee the country
we should block american tourist and immigrants desu. they bring too much crime here. we already have problems with crime. we dont need to bring more.

APOLOGISE AMERICA!

Oh wait, you did!

bbc.co.uk/news/world-latin-america-37127499

What a pussy nation.

show proofs mein nigga

plenty did