Tfw hate niggers so much but I'm black

>tfw hate niggers so much but I'm black
>tfw would be put in the same place as niggers i during the race war just because I'm black

fuck, I can't be a true polack, can i

Other urls found in this thread:

americasfreedomfighters.com/2015/06/24/then-and-now-black-guy-shoots-up-church-silence-white-guy-shoots-up-church-all-hell-breaks-loose/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Go back to Africa and be free. I don't mind niggers in their own countries

but 99.99% of blacks are niggers
im in the .01% of course

I feel bad for decent negros. Y'all are so few and far between. I'll get your back, Goodnegro, if I ever have a chance.

If you don't act like a nigger and have a respectable, educated background, then people will see you as an educated person. You have to prove your worth in this world just like everyone else regardless of color. If a spic doctor cures cancer and saves lives then he won't be seen as just a spic anymore (maybe).

Good blacks should go build a black society you need your own place where the leaders don't wear bones jn thier nose

Dude, just wear a maga hat and you can join the whites no questions asked

Whites probably wouldn't kill you in the event of a race war. Wasting bullets on non-combatants is not necessary.

At worst, you might wind up in an encampment for a week though.

The good news is that due to whites still having the majority in this country , a "race war" would not last longer than a few days.

Just show proof that you have a job and pay rent/have a mortgage and you're set.

the problem with that is the same as trying to establish a 140+ IQ society. Yeah sure, the first generation (the ones that formed the society) will all be 140+ IQ, but successive generations will return the IQ to the mean, aka 110
In the case of a black society, it will be plagued back with the niggers.

Caribbean blacks aren't so terrible.

Also given a real racewar there's no reason effluent and educated blacks wouldn't be welcomed to fight against the nigger problem. You'd know the enemy better than anyone else.

what does the star mean

>he fell for the race war meme
if anything BLM and obanga are going to start it
just got to wait it out for a few months now...

stop being a cuck racetraitor. The white race has enough proponents, save your own.

you need to save your race, preserve what heritage it has and twist the neck of the progressive movement to your own nationalist agenda.

Good luck!

This. Put on a MAGA hat and talk about the constitution. Cuckservatives over at Plebbit will go apeshit over you.

The reality is we don't hate blacks we hate niggers. You should go on a rampage and murder niggers. While you will go to jail, we will remember your deeds on the day of the rope and welcome you into society.

im from the caribbean
after getting enough (you)s, you can unlock stars
only oldfags know where the page for stars is though
right now, I need 138 more (you)s to get one more star
its not worth savint them

Just wear a hitter mask and your cool with me

I don't know why you think there's a difference between niggers and blacks.

> Implying niggers on Sup Forums

In the off chance of actual based brothers of another color, it would be nice if their was a way to identify them.

Realistically the best case scenario would be to skip the race war and rise up to destroy the globalists plutocrats and the Jews attempting to kill or enslave us all.

because I don't act like the average nigger
im rational, calm, and have empathy

I think you can be a house nigger for the upcoming race war. A white man's servant pretty much.

nope, I have dignity.
I'm not a pet, im still a human being.

You belong ruling your own people, not trying to emulate whites in our own country.

Whites fucked up by bringing you over from Africa, but you really don't belong here. Hence why it should be our policy to provide you with a free first class ticket back to an African nation of your own choice.

Your just a nigger with a superiority complex. White people dont like you because they think your uppity and blacks think your a race traitor.

Because there is. Sorry to ruin your immersion in your favorite online video game.

>tfw hate niggers so much but I'm black
Kek of extinct

this, go back to africa and make a country great

ruling a bunch of low IQs savages?
here's the thing, I only care about being civilized
But since most blacks are niggers, it'd be impossible for that to happen

No, there isn't. You may very well be a very intelligent individual, but you'd be a genetic outlier. Your offspring is most likely going to regress to the mean IQ of your race and there isn't a damn thing you can do about it.

If African Americans combined all of their wealth and set off to Africa they could take over any nation they wanted.

Not who you are talking to but you are wrong. I respect people that respect themselves. If s black man has the personal strength and intelligence to distance his elf from the cultural forces trying to make him just another nigger than they deserve respect and our welcome.

I agree that generally, blacks are niggers,
But doesn't being an outlier have some value?
Why must you insist on treating them like shit too.
hland costa

Well you're just going to have to learn and empathize with whites' need to leave you. We fucked up by making you pick our cotton and sugar cane in the past, but now your kind are destroying our civilization.

We tried to live in harmony and it doesn't work. You have to go.

You have to go back.

Tame them with violence you dumb ape. Your people are parasites on white society otherwise.

You probably think you left niggers behind when enrolled in community college and that you'll be making the world a better place with you mullato children. The truth is that in every white neighborhood you move into the property value is going to fall and your neighbors are going groan and go "There goes the neighborhood".

You can barely spell you are probably a spic.

there is a distinction between niggers and africans
africans are cool and pretty based
niggers are not

An outlier is exactly that. We don't need to modify our views on the vast majority of blacks just because 1% of the population can mimic what we do and say.

If he has value, then he should apply himself in Africa, his homeland.

Even if such a distinction existed the fact would remain that you can't have niggers without blacks.

why couldn't I just be white

Your job is to red pill libtard whites. You know, the kind who think blacks can't be racist.

Just make some friends with some white guys with guns and they will vouch for you.

Work with what you got

t. Spaniard spic

am I really inferior just because of the color of my skin?

You were born with an imperfect soul. If you drink a jug of bleach it might fix things though.

No. You are inferior because of a lower IQ that you are predisposed towards.

Your skin colour isn't the issue nig nog, though it is disgusting just the same.

im having identity issues
I though I was basically white

It's not the color of your skin persay but what it indicates about the complexity of your brain, your behavior, and your ability to pleasure Justin Tredeus wife.

We have the technology...we can save you.

Understandable, you can hardly be expected to be smart enough to know the difference between blacks and whites.

Take a 23andme test m8. If it's a consolation I've taken it but I haven't received my results back yet. If I'm more than 5% nigger I was planning to kill myself.

I thought it was all about mentality.

Gangster rap music ruined black people

Life isn't misinterpreted Benjamin Franklin quotes.

Come to Brazil. We can be patriotic, nationalistic, but not racist.

You've been misled. The good goy civic nationalism is dead, we're going full ethno-nationalism.

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL
U
C
K

O
F
F

W
E
'
R
E

F
U
L
L

I'm sorry.
I have black friends.

lmao I feel like knifing a church

Why you got star?

sucks to be you.

See, you are a nigger.

For showing up.

>covered in diseases, criminals, and rapists

He'd fit right in.

its a meme you dip
I wouldn't do a Dylan

Life would be 100% easier for me if I was white.

Nigger isn't about color of your skin user, it's about how you act. Don't be a nigger.

This
I seriously don't even know why I was a wigger at one point. I really fucking regret it. I even tried to be a rapper online, but was no better than that Bryan Silva cuck. The only music I even like now is Moonman.

Side effects include pedophilia

Why not better yourself in a discipline that would be helpful in Africa here using Afrimative action to gain placement then go to Africa, help out. Acquire political power and see if you can make Fascism work with a bunch of nogs.

I think that would make you a true polack.

not in usa
you can abuse the system that whites have set up for minorities

Why the fuck is there a star where anonymous should be?

Also you need to get outside more. There are two kinds of 'racists' on Sup Forums- well maybe 3. There really are legitimate 'i hate all coloreds' racists, and then there's the hyperbole where we say nigger a lot but we draw a distinction between niggers and regular black people.

Then there's edgy trolls. Seriously, the outside world isn't Sup Forums

And then get shot. Nice try David, we know you aren't black

Everyone has got to identify as something user. Often during adolescence it's nigger music because the media presents them as masculine.

>implying I wouldn't be killed by one of those rebel groups

It's weird how violent crime typically commited by sophisticated black men got named after the one white guy that cracked and shot ip some God fearing mammies.

I'd let well-behaved blacks live in my utopia as long as they were castrated.

>sophisitcated black men shooting up churches
sauce???

>castrated.
So they can fuck your wife without worry of her getting pregnant?

If people can go in it, niggers have commited a crime there.

>we draw a distinction between niggers and regular black people.

When push comes to shove, you're going to identify more with your own race. Only a truly degenerate, confused and brainwashed individual is going to identify as something that he is not.

I know I'm not white, but I'm not a nigger

americasfreedomfighters.com/2015/06/24/then-and-now-black-guy-shoots-up-church-silence-white-guy-shoots-up-church-all-hell-breaks-loose/

I know. What is some good music that is at least not ghetto beats pushing the "Fug liyf" bullshit?

well, its understandable
the media like race baiting

Older country music, Rhodie music, alt-right parody, classical music, etc etc.

You really shouldn't have music you like, just music that you dislike. Being defined by something so simple as your musical tastes is pretty stupid in my opinion

Kinda this. Euros and Asians are civilize because the instituted the death penalty for petty shot for thousands of years. Literally breeding out impulsive violence genes (long term eugenics) you'd need to get fellow "good blacks", and if not do something similar, at least have kids at the rates the stupid shits have them (current whites have this problem too).
This too possibly come confederate or Nazianz bs too.
So basically study past dictators/people who seized power and take over a Caribbean island of your choice.

We welcome any hardworking, law abiding person. Regardless of skin color.

Which has made Mexico a paradise.

lol then get the fuck out of North America

Oh look kids an edgy racist!