What does Sup Forums think of this Adam Conover kino?

What does Sup Forums think of this Adam Conover kino?
youtube.com/watch?v=YTyQgwVvYyc

Other urls found in this thread:

labs.la.utexas.edu/buss/files/2015/10/Buss-2002-human-mating-strategies.pdf
sscnet.ucla.edu/comm/haselton/webdocs/haseltonmiller.pdf?spnCategory=529&spnDomain=17&spnContent=23&spnContent=28&spnID=26606
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1617143/?_escaped_fragment_=po=87.5000
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

just cut it out already

wtf i love betas now

/fit/ btfo

>he thinks most of /fit/ sees themselves as alphas and not more successful /r9k/ fags

A fundamental misunderstanding of the meaning behind being 'Alpha.' It's not a literal 1:1 application of the ethologic circumstances found in animal life, it's dominance and success.

Replace 'Alpha' with 'Dominant' and in 99/100 cases you'd be explaining the exact same phenomena in the exact same way.

can i get a tl;dw, dont feel like watching the most faggy whiteboi ever talk about "males", because alpha is a real state of mind that can be scientifically described

/fit/ are just roided manlets from /r9k/ who idolize a dead roided russian

Okay a guy here who actually bought into all that pick up artist stuff and did the dance during Zyzz era. Being "an alpha male" is mostly about acting confident and funny until you actually are confident and funny. Considering that this guy is a rather succesful comedian in USA, where the competition is pretty fucking out of this world, to him doing the little acts you need to do in order be alpha must be really easy.

Therefore i can say with certainty that he is alpha and know what he is talking about, not beta like some betas here want to claim.

>adam cherry picks single study that agree with him & ignores hundreds that don't agree with him

Dude looks like a fucking fruit and has the ice gem haircut, not gonna watch.

Source?

Why do you keep reposting this?

why do the mods kep deleting it is the question

they're probably sick of that fat retard's annoying face, as I am

From the creators of Torture doesn't work arrives: ALPHA MALES DON'T EXIST

>there is no such thing as a successful beta male, so all men with moderate fame/money must be alpha males

Oh boy...Guess the Nostalgia Critic really is alpha as shit.

>"ACTUALLY, dominance isn't real!"
>"In some species, [nonaggressive] behavior leads to dominance!"
>never mentions the etymology of 'alpha' and how it relates to superior traits
DON'T BE MASCULINE GOY

reminds them of the mirror, eh?

probably but I doubt any of them have cunt haircuts

All i'm saying is that if he can act, he can easily be alpha.

>DURR HUMAN BIOLOGY DOESNT EXIST BECAUSE ONE HAS BEEN GOT BTFO YEARS LATER
Retarded this show went to shit so fast

Hi Adam!

Half your stuff is great. Solidly sourced, accurate, and entertaining enough for me to use in class lectures.

The other half is hot garbage where you and/or your team are clearly stretching the facts and selecting very odd sources to support your biases.

I could go into detail but it'd be a super spergy 14 page document for each season.

No, I won't join your forums to discuss these.

The show is either flat out wrong on a lot of points or only explaining them in the most basic way that, while not incorrect, doesn't really help to articulate why something is the way it is.

Basically, it capitalizes on a multitude of half-truths and gets away with it because of the ongoing phenomenon of making pseudo-intellectual shows based on humor rather than actual discourse on subjects. Much like Colbert, Noah, and John Oliver.

CHADS, Sup Forums and /fit/ BTFO

HOW WILL THEY EVER RECOVER?

what is the quintessential "I'm a janitor/mod/ on Sup Forums" haircut?

ever want to fuck a student?

This

Just look at Zyzz

He would've been the poster child for /r9k/

Then he got /fit/ and that made him hate women far more than when they were simply rejecting him

>implying any of those useless fucks bother to cut their greasy hair
>implying they arent bald or balding
>implying even if they manage to drag their hunk of cheese frames to the local supercuts they'd be able to articulate any kind of preference on the matter

I laughed.

On the other hand
labs.la.utexas.edu/buss/files/2015/10/Buss-2002-human-mating-strategies.pdf

David Buss is human trash and is hated by even his closest colleagues.

But then
sscnet.ucla.edu/comm/haselton/webdocs/haseltonmiller.pdf?spnCategory=529&spnDomain=17&spnContent=23&spnContent=28&spnID=26606
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1617143/?_escaped_fragment_=po=87.5000

hi undergraduate CS/engineering student!

half of your stuff is passable. decently sourced, largely accurate, and good enough to give you Bs

the other half is hot garbage where you are clearly parroting what you think an actual adult academic would sound like and selecting very odd sources to emulate (like Sam Harris pwnage videos).

i could go into detail, but you don't have the attention span to read, far less write, a 14 page document.

no, i won't meet you at a Geek Squad when you graduate college to discuss this.