dont forget Sup Forums invented cuckposting

you're not cucked enough
[white ethnomasochism intensifies]

I invented cuckposting.
Ask me anything.

Don't talk shit about James Rolfe he's the fucking man

How's your wife's son?

Sup Forums is the worst board on Sup Forums

Why is James Rolfe a kuck? Based nerd made a video saying he flat out wasn't gonna watch the new Ghostbusters and made the femitards rage.

delet

James redeemed himself and his status is currently: Uncucked.

>Sup Forums hasn't been deleted yet

I swear to God the quality of this site would increase tenfold if that board was removed

Rumor on Sup Forums is his wife fucks blacks

Sup Forums is populated by people whose main board is Sup Forums.

Hmmm... really makes u think...

Everyone says that about this board

>Wife controls his life
>Created the shittiest movie known to man

This. How is reviewing bad 8 bit video games for shits and giggles "cucked". Guy has made a very lucrative career off of his hobby.

Nostalgia critic is cucked though. Guy always interject his beta political opinions in his videos.

Ok, read the note she left on the Cinemassacre site. She basically announces that James is taken and complains about the lack of diversity on AVGN. God, women are poisonous. Maybe he'll get tired of her shit and leave her ass. A return to form to the classic AVGN vids would be nice. Comfy as fuck.

James isn't a fucking cuck, he's based.

His wife forced him to put a nigglet and nerd girl in his movie. Then had the nigglet cuck The Nerd in the movie. She also called Cinemascre a caucasin saugefest. She also fucks other guys and their kid isnt his

Well they're retarded

Our memes aren't forced

Proof plz

funniest part is, when you go on there they're bashing each other left and right for being from Sup Forums/reddit.

Such a joke board at this point.

James Rolfe, the guy who refused to watch Feminist Ghostbusters, a cuckold. Son, I am dissapoint.

>rumors on Sup Forums
>he believes them

Go back to your tainted board, faggot.

It's a bullshit claim. I don't get why Sup Forums is attacking one of its own. It's like the shit w/ ruining Ben Garrison's life. Hell, running a hit-job on Rand Paul for Donald Trump?

We'd be fucking deadly if the average Joe Schmo user had a brain.