twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>heh, nothin personnel Jiren

Got anxiety and depression

let them make their own thread underage sperg

kkb is /cum/ property. fuck off.

Fingered Gordon Brown outside a Yates in Maldon

youtube.com/watch?v=Q6omsDyFNlk

kero kero bonito is literally british culture

>m-maybe they'll accept me...i'm one of the good ones...
fucking loser faggot lmao

Estrogents

don't care. we used to post about them months ago.

no it's not, they're basically synthy j-pop, they just live in britain

>HAHAHHA look guys i made a thread again with a picture of a nigger. im so kewl, fresh, new and hip

die tonight

She is crusher property

i am literally sarah

embarrassing post, holy shit

This, my friends, is the power of authoritarian radical centrism.

that is a stupid argument

Japanese director’s pro-whaling documentary wins award at London film festival

>

renting out a dirty hotel meeting room?

youtube.com/watch?v=La4Dcd1aUcE

>being concerned over who i embarrass with MY post
hop off the dick asap

Reminder to stop wanking

that fucking horse mouth lmao

t. Christfag

There are no proven side-effects to masturbation.

that's an image for klinefelter syndrome

Fuck you red button nip monkey I fucking destroy your gay country and your gay emperor and gay prime minister who bows down to the big korean bull you nip monkeys can't do anything right koreans are doing so much better than you stupid monkeys we have the more popular music, films, tv, cars et cetera how about you jump off a bridge you useless nip monkey red button comfort woman war crime commiting worthless schizophrenic waste!!!!!!!

there's a lad with klinefelters at my gym. somehow has a really fit bird with him all the time.

t. whale

probably happy she doesn't have to worry about any other woman trying to take him from her, same with all ugly dudes

Fuck you pathetic nip monkey i spit on your mother's grave i hope 2011 happens again and i hope you get nuked again you pathetic red button monkey bastard

good post

everyone stop fighting pls

vile nonce

I have fat manchebs and wide hips
Reckon I have klinefelter syndrome

mate...

how dear you

odious little bacterium

insecure that my shoulders will broaden by the time i'm 30
NOT aesthetically pleasing

*drops redpills about black people*

Fuck you psuedo-costa rican nip monkey butt licker motherfucker

*drops red pills about pit bulls*

are they already wide or are you a tranny

Early divergences between Scottish Gaelic and Irish are partly to be explained as the result of
natural linguistic drift over a large geographical area. Early contact with different languages,
including Pictish, Cumbric, Northumbrian English and Norse must also, however,
have been a significant factor in the development of a Scottish variety of Gaelic. It has been suggested that aspects of the verbal system of Scottish Gaelic, which are structurally more akin to modern Welsh than Irish, may be due to early contact with a Brittonic language, possibly Pictish. The phonological feature of preaspiration of historically voiceless stops has been claimed by some as being due to Norse influence.

doing a poo

*offers you a delicious meal*
giv peas a chance

was DBZ even on tv here i dont know anyone who watched it

it was on cartoon network about 5pm iirc

thailad why did you remove your kev videos?

is this mcdoNALDS?

kev forced his hand

actually good band with two nerds and a jap youtube.com/watch?v=LZbw_LD3PbY
this is supposed to be a kids show?? what the fuck is wrong with japs

have literally shaved my pubes 0 (ZERO) times

I didn't

Kev calls 1: streamable.com/ww612
Kev calls 2: streamable.com/cwm73
Run run cold out: streamable.com/rkmja
Tyrone: streamable.com/al1xf

The guy actually found them and reported it lol

are kev is no pushover

They were charming, especially the oldest, a blonde of eighteen, fresh as a flower, and very dainty and pretty! Ah, yes! The pretty Englishwomen have indeed the look of tender sea fruit. One would have said of this one that she had just risen out of the sands and that her hair had kept their tint. They all, with their exquisite freshness, make you think of the delicate colors of pink sea-shells and of shining pearls hidden in the unknown depths of the ocean.

off to work lads

The Americans, the Russians, the French, the Germans, everyone thinks Enigma is unbreakable.

poor kev

cold out

how come so many japanese women look EXACTLY like dumb puerto rican women from the projects/slums? we don't even have a lot of indigenous blood
are the project whores secretly high IQ nintendos?

gl hf

I like Tim because my name is also Tim

J-just go back to sleep. Toilberg won’t mind

alri Tim

semantics - the branch of linguistics and logic concerned with meaning. There are a number of branches and subbranches of semantics, including formal semantics, which studies the logical aspects of meaning, such as sense, reference, implication, and logical form, lexical semantics, which studies word meanings and word relations, and conceptual semantics, which studies the cognitive structure of meaning.

Am bheil thu an Yanc Albannach?

Look what I got

there's no toy in those ones

people don't masturbate often to look like that, people masturbate often because they look like that

WAGEY GOOD LORD! WHAT IS HAPPENING IN THERE?

Aurora Borealis?

A... Aurora Borealis! At this time of year? At this time of day? In this part of the country? Localized entirely within your cubicle?

Yes!

May I see it?

No.

The Wars of Scottish Independence were a series of military campaigns fought between the Kingdom of Scotland and the Kingdom of England in the late 13th and early 14th centuries.
The First War (1296–1328) began with the English invasion of Scotland in 1296, and ended with the signing of the Treaty of Edinburgh-Northampton in 1328. The Second War (1332–1357) began with the English-supported invasion by Edward Balliol and the "Disinherited" in 1332, and ended in 1357 with the signing of the Treaty of Berwick. The wars were part of a great crisis for Scotland and the period became one of the most defining times in its history. At the end of both wars, Scotland retained its status as an independent state. The wars were important for other reasons, such as the emergence of the longbow as a key weapon in medieval warfare.

Uhhh of course not I would choke

ye

FOY

that's illegal and extremely dangerous
*proceeds to buy my 18 year old multiple rifles*

those ones are shit lad

any CJNG man in?

The toilwagon has left the station and my commute begins.

The prospect of toil hangs over me like the sword of Damocles

What if I just continue to lay in bed and let toil pass me by

>“ÖÖ, I’m sorry, sir. We cannot allow you to take this on an airliner, as its parts may be used to make a bomb.”

Tapadh leat, maith an ghille.

>3.8/10 on IMDB

Mmmm ah yes

metacritic > rotten tomatoes > IMDB

SCREAMING

there’s a reason IMDb has a good colour scheme because it’s the gold standard for movie ratings

just called the FBI

i just use scaruffis film page

>$2.50

Broken America

tha thu di-beathte.

what did you read / study in order to become fluent in scots gaelic?

So we’ll plot day and night
By the office water cooler
Toilberg the target
Let’s take back our freedom

>*Jams it down my gullet
*Chokes

>Members may not eat or drink in the chamber; the exception to this rule is the Chancellor of the Exchequer, who may have an alcoholic beverage while delivering the Budget statement
howling

very bizarre sounds coming from the neighbouring flat

me and the lads

Is that stained glass by Harry Clarke

No taste of food, no feel of water, no sound of wind, no memory of tree or grass or flower, no image of moon or star are left to me. I am naked in the dark, Sam, and there is no veil between me and the office of toil. I begin to see it even with my waking eyes, and all else fades.

Dreamt I was Dougie Jones trying to forge a signature on a cheque

not that funny