Just watched this, what did I think of it?

Just watched this, what did I think of it?

you thought it was ok, but only a GiTs movie in visuals, not spirit

Most entertaining sci-fi/action flick of late. The major plot twist is trite but the visuals and overall closeness to the source material are pretty good. It's fun to like it because Sup Forumsutists hate it.

Scarjo has never been good in anything or in anything good. Even lost in translation was shit. Its 2/10 garbo.

Tron: Legacy 2.0: The Movie

you want to smash scarjo in the face with a shovel

I liked her aesthetics in the film, but I got a bit annoyed by everyone calling her oh so beautiful.

Also, I still don't understand why the archenemy was redeemed, he was indeed using innocent people and creating a crime environment around him just cause he got upset.

Overall I enjoyed watching it, some two hours of mindless entertainment is not always bad.

Post some SciFi recs here people, recent films preferred.

>GiTs movie in visuals
not even in that

Do you like eating shit too because others hate it. Are you an ebin troll XD

Dreadful, but I wasn't really expecting much from a GitS adaptation anyway so whatever.

What kind of question is that? If you just watched it, you should know what to think of it.

It's a remake of the 95 movie more than anything, so in the visual department it falls flat as fuck, and considering the 95 original was not a great adaptation of the source material itself, nothing really needs to be said about the narrative of scarjos version

basically this movie shouldn't exist, its like dragonball evolution

>It's a remake of the 95 movie more than anything

It isn't really. They rip off scenes from the original movie and the two seasons of the TV series pretty much equally.

Thematically or narratively speaking, pretty much nothing transitions from the '95 movie or original series. They just make up their own generic hollywood garbage to fill in the gaps.

Go back Sup Forumsutists.

I don't get why the need for the 200 foot tall holograms around every building. It doesnt look cyberpunk it looks weird.

The entire film looks like it was made by someone who watched GITS about 8 years ago, remembered the plot roughly and the visual styles (sort of) but forgot pretty much everything else.

You thought it was a fucking shit and we were right about how whitewashing it was a shit idea
She was okay in lit but the reason is a great film is more to do with bill than a Jewess bitchface

Lost in translation isn't even good let alone great

not an argument

It captures the feeling of alienation at modern culture quite perfectly

Considering how everyone was shitting on it I expected it to be way worse. As good as the originals? Obviously not, but better than the forgettable slob Marvel chows out every few months and few people complain about those movies.

I just watched this the other day, having avoided it based on all the negative reviews, and I must say I did not expect to be so pleasantly surprised. Overall pretty good. The whole reveal at the end didn't really sit right with me but otherwise the movie is very true to the 1995 movie in both visuals and spirit.

It's an OK action flick, but I'd rather watch John Wick for the story than this empty shell.

JUST MAKE A FUCKING THREAD LIKE A NORMAL PERSON

IF YOU WANT TO DISCUSS A MOVIE JUST DISCUSS IT

STOP WITH THIS "EVERYTHING HAS TO BE PHRASED" LIKE A MEME SHIT

>getting dishonor 10 if I kill the man that helped Myrcella assassinate my only son

Why?

just do it fegt

Found the newfag