I cannot comprehend how fans and critics see this fucking disgrace as anything but 2 hours of fan service for a quick...

I cannot comprehend how fans and critics see this fucking disgrace as anything but 2 hours of fan service for a quick cash grab by Disney.

Just turn your brain off and enjoy it dude. It had cool action and I like Felicity Jones. The force is female.

Because critics and audiences are retarded lile most of you

I really only liked the final space-Vietnam battle and the Vader scene, I agree the rest was dull

Almost everyone sees it that way. We know. We managed to turn our brains off and enjoy it anyways. This movie will not make anyone's top 10 or top 100 movie list, or even top 250.

It is not a "bad movie." It was fun, the action was good, the sound was good, the cinematography was good, there were no MAJOR plot holes. Some things were retconned, but the retcons made sense. Sometimes 2 hours of fan service is enjoyable.

Personally I think this movie was saved by the robot. It would have been unwatchable without him.

When they introduce a female robot, the Star Wars series will be over. Unless there are rocket's under those robot boobs.

Just another passable movie honestly

if it's disney/marvel it automatically gets 70+ on RT because of how much money they shill out for the critics

the modern film industry is a fucking joke, its become as bad as the videogame industry is.

7.5 avg rating is about right, most of the movie is dreck from start to finish, if it was called anything else other than star wars it would be a 5/10 bargain bin variety trash.
She was literally so useless that despite every male dying to save her oh wow we're never seen that done before she still gets killed

>quick cash grab
hey they actually work really hard on their cynical cash grabs

Look at the average audience for capeshit.

what movie

At least the vidyagame industry is having a new Renascence compared to the dreck hollywood has been pumping out the last 10+ years and actually pushes tech forward.

VR would be perfect for some movies but we still have polarized 3D shite

>7.5 average rating is about right
No that's even worse it should be 4/10 5/10 average at best

This is probably the closest I've come to disliking a movie recently.

You must barely watch films because I've hated 10-15 things since I've seen and hated this.

Am I retarded for liking this and generally disliking TFA?

Rogue one felt like a "real" star wars film to me, TFA felt very....inauthentic to me. Like a poser star wars.

They both are poser wars

Its actually better than the original movies except the fifth
OP is a faggot, AGAIN

Nah this movie was kino

Because that being true doesn't make it an inherently bad film, just an extremely safe and cynical one.

I'd jones her felicity

It says Star Wars. It has Star Wars stuff in it.
It has a woman protagonist and is MultiKulti.

Literally all normalfags care about

I don't hate movies. I'm usually fine with most because I know what I'm getting into. This was just shit. Nothing was good.

At least everyone died.

Isn't sad that the best plotlines (that are still canon) are in the fucking CGI cartoon?

I'd feed a carrot to this little rabbit if you can follow my thought process

> when
The torture robot from Jedi was a female

because you can't accept the fact that Star Wars IV,V,VI are the only KINOS that will ever exist.

Everything else in that universe will always be shit

TFA is rated higher.... This is unironically the second best Star Wars film.

I can't comprehend how you didn't enjoy webm related tbqhwy

This

Although i enjoyed the last act so much that all the dullness was worth. My favortie thing in SW has always been space battles and i think this one is up there with ROTJ Endor battle.

New Hope was the only good one.

That scene was shit and retconned the fourth movie.

>and retconned the fourth movie
stop talking about things you know nothing about

>force pulls guns out of 3 people's hands
>doesn't force pull the hard drive
the reason he was in there was because of the data wasn't it?

now that i think about it i do like this webm because it shows why everyone is afraid of him
he SHOULD be able to defeat a hallway of rebels since his reputation is so big

>>doesn't force pull the hard drive
the hard drive isn't a living thing, so it has not even a drop of midochlorians, so Vader was unable to detect it in the hallway he was in.

God it was shit

>There Will Be Blood and Arrival are trash

Nice b8, made me reply

This felt so tacked on.

Also it doesn't make sense. Why didn't they just blow the ship up?

>Why didn't they just blow the ship up?
Because they were after the hard drive, dumb fuck.

Not trying to cause a fight
Or get replies

Or be contrarian

I genuinely like it more then any other star wars film

Now I will say, I never saw any star wars movies until I was 15, so I never had any special attachment to them growing up.
Although I of course knew the general plotlines and that kind of shit.

what was on the harddrive that the empire wanted?
they didn't steal the entire data for the deathstar only copied it
the empire still built it
they could've just shot the ship from the outside

>they could've just shot the ship from the outside
>implying Vader would let the Empire kill his daughter who was aboard that shit
goddamn you're dumb

It's Rotten Tomatoes - if a critic gives it 3 stars then it's positive.

There's nothing technically wrong with the film - all the shots are in focus, the special effects are good, the action's well coreographed; therefore it's a 3 star movie to any respectable film critic. Give it enough 3-star ratings and BAM 85% positive rating.

That and the fact that RT also counts fanboy-shit like Ain't it Cool or even IGN movie reviews who will suck the films dick no matter what.

I thought it was pretty silly, the characters whose names I can't even remember were dead at that point and the story was pretty much over, but wait here's Vader swinging his sword for 30 seconds. Now shit movie is good? No.

Arrival is trash . Twwb is bait

I cannot comprehend how prequel apoliogists try to shit on the newer star wars movies as if that makes the prequels watchable somehow.
It's baffling, they can't defend their shitty movies to save their lives, so they go for the, admittedly blander yet infinitely more competent assembly line disney shit.
Nobody is ever going to agree with you. It doesn't matter how many angles you try to address this from.

It was far better than The Force Awakens.

movie's shit, even worse than tfa

disney is literally evil

prequels have memes and I can remember the characters
few years from now nobody will even remember this flick existed

Any criticism of R1 is 1:1 applicable to TFA...

but it never is.. I don't understand.

What is wrong with this movie? Cool locations, sleezy Rebels, everyone eats shit. It's great.

People already forgot about the prequels, only a few ultraspergs keep regurgitating shit from them online.

i can't remember a single character's name
it was extremely rushed

like Episode 7?