Movies that are best when drinking - no judgements edition

>Beer ain't drinkin'

Other urls found in this thread:

cbsnews.com/news/archeologists-link-rise-of-civilization-and-beers-invention/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>>Beer ain't drinkin'
I didn't drink at all until college. Then life fell apart hard and I only bringe drink whisky neat. So this line sounds pretty good to me.

Anyways, pic related

Any high quality action. No story to follow, jus sit back n watch Niggas get killt

The Raid is a good one. Take a shot every time a body drops.

That sounds like a good way to get alcohol poisoning, but godspeed to anyone who tries it. Cheers.

JWB is my poison. College was beer then I graduated. I will check out TWWB + scotch.

I was pretty put off by this. Everything seemed like some disingenuous caricature of rural people.

All of them, being drunk or stoned is the only way to enjoy film.

Is that B for Blue? That was the first bottle I bought. Good shit. I tend to not talk about it when people ask me what I like or what I'm drinking because some faggot always gets insecure if they hear me say Macallan rare cask or some shit. Mfw I only drink it cuz I'm self-destructive and this is the best poison money can buy.

I can only get high and watch good movies. Bad acting or plot holes piss me off when I'm high.

Black, with coke. I know it's wrong to mix 12y with soda but it's good. Blue is good straight, very clean, can't afford to make it a regular. If you can, nothing wrong with that. Go big or go home.

>Beer is the world's oldest and most widely consumed alcoholic drink
>The third most popular drink overall, after water and tea.

>Beer ain't drinkin

What did this raging faggot mean by this?

he's right you underage faggot

This is understood only by seasoned drinkers, no offense taken. That's why I love the quote.

>Beer ain't drinkin

The invention of beer literally led to the rise of western civilisation you cuck

cbsnews.com/news/archeologists-link-rise-of-civilization-and-beers-invention/

I don't give a shit faggot, beer is for plebs

>beer is for plebs

Why is it for plebs, exactly?

BECAUSE YOU HAVE TO DRINK A FUCKTON OF IT TO GET THE SAME LEVEL OF DRUNKENNESS AS SPIRITS, IT'S SO MUCH WATER AND OTHER SHIT THAT ONLY PLEBS CAN ENJOY DRINKING THAT SHIT

You can enjoy beer but if you're on a mission that's not what you're drinking.

>BECAUSE YOU HAVE TO DRINK A FUCKTON OF IT TO GET THE SAME LEVEL OF DRUNKENNESS AS SPIRITS
yes, so what?

There's a great line in the Bonfire of the Vanities book that comes from an alcoholic journalist who says something along the lines of "beer is practically a health food". I drop it all the time to good natured chuckles

I love the scene when they go to the abandoned home he grew up in. Really resonated with me.

Anyway, pic related is a good one. Really, so are Hot Fuzz and World's End.

Forgot pic

fix your capslock before i read any of your shit

Great scene, those are some of my favorite films. There is probably some unifying theme that I'm too drunk to figure out right now.

I can understand why people think Payne's depiction is a charicaure, but having grown up in rural parts of America it's not far from the truth. I think he portrayed them with depth even though at first glance they are shallow. They reminded me of family members and people who I knew growing up.

Didn't know of this, thanks I will check it out

I actually watched this for the first time whilst drunk the other day

I should have been sober really

I watched Filth this past sunday while drinking a bottle of jim beam fire, I got drunk and really emotional watching it.

Oh yeah, def worth watching carefully with all your attention at least the first time. I've seen it plenty of times though so at this time I just like seeing a more successful version of myself in a vision of old America that's very similar to the place in which I grew up. I think Plainview's my favorite, most relatable character in film. Makes the scenes where he speaks his mind compelling when I watch them drunk.

>all these sad faggots who drink alone

Lmaoing at your lifes