Kill Six Billion Demons

>She's probably going to fight with that hairpin too

>The Maybe Sword

When forced to choose between pursuing Allison and turning to face a rampaging thorn knight champion, Maya chooses the Thorns.

MAYA VS JUGGS
IT'S FUCKING HAPPENING

HERE IT GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

>Pursuer
>fails to pursue

What's happening in the 6th panel? Is that just a visualization of him dicing up who/whatever's in front of him?

yes
dude's a fucking blender without the cover

Wait guys, something just occurred to me
WHERE'S THE WHEEL

It's currently dealing.

SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAY

LIVE!

THE PREMIER SWORDSMASTER, THE LADY OF DEATH HERSELF AGAINST

JUGGERNAUGHT!!!!!!!

BE THERE!

Probably doing much the same thing as he is.

On lunch break with the skeletons.

So Maya whacks Juggs with her sword. Looks at it. Sees that it's busted. So she finally pulls her other hand out of her robe and she's got one of them special keys that are so important.

Is she like a lost demiurge or something?

The sward was broken before she ever unsheathed it.

It's the Maybe Sword.

that's her hairpin, hence the joke alt text

Keys aren't thing you can hold like, well, keys.

The sword was already busted user. She's so skilled she has been ganknin' dudes with the broken shorty sword.

well OK, but what's she harrumphing about?

And thanks for the explanations, this is a complicated piece of work, and I miss a good deal

She doesn't have a key. If she did she would be wearing it. Her sword is busted and that's how she likes it. Yes she was probably once almost a demiurge.

BE THERERRRRRRREEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEE
SEAKING SEAKING SEAKING OIL PAINTINGS SEAKING

The character in the 4th panel isn't Maya. She's looking back at what's going on in the 3rd panel and sees the 4th panel and so on for 5, 6, and 7.

The real question is why she's bothering to deal with Jugg when confronting Allison seems to be her primary goal. Maybe she can't abide obscene power wreaking havoc on comparatively helpless flesh?

She's upset (slightly) that she has to direct her attention away from the key of kings to deal with little mister wheely von edgy.

WITH SPECIAL GUEST APPEARANCE FROM

GRAVE DIGGERRRRRRRRRR!!@!!!!!!

She probably realizes that left unchecked he could pose a problem.

Chess moves she doesn't care for but realizes are necessary.

She sees that dealing with Juggernaut here AWAY from their mutual target is easier than dealing with him while Allison is around and having to concentrate on both her and Juggernaut simultaneously.

CUTTING TECHNOLOGY

yeah, that's probably more on point than any play at charitable heroism

Man, Mottom's guards are brave motherfuckers.

They saw a chick cut a bullet in half with her mind and there's a rampaging pair of Angels and they still fight instead of flee.

>well OK, but what's she harrumphing about?
Up til now Maya has only fought by cutting people up with her will. During the first fight she ate her noodles, in his fight her arms never even left her jacket.

She's annoyed because she's actually forced to use a weapon to deal with 6Juggs

>The real question is why she's bothering to deal with Jugg when confronting Allison seems to be her primary goal
If she chases Allison, 6Juggs will finish with these mooks quickly and follow. Either way she's gonna have to deal with him. Better to do it now than with Rage Chain and AllYISUN there too.

Goddamn, ragemode Juggs is fucking terrifying, his lankiness just adds to his ferocity. he looks less like a dignified angel and more like an untamed beast, fury and savagery propelling him forward.

>They saw a chick cut a bullet in half with her mind and there's a rampaging pair of Angels and they still fight instead of flee.

They're probably in last stand mode.

Kill as much as they can before they die a bloody death.

HERE HERE.

People on the site though Juggs was gonna get bolted by Ally.

But he had bee wrecking shit htis entire time.

Someone save the Bunny girl

Yeah Abby said a lot of people seem to think Allison is gonna do the whole shounen protagonist thing

YOU'LL PAY FOR THE WHOLE SEAT

YOU'LL ONLY NEED THE E D G E

While she will get powerful later I am sure, she's nowhere near good enough to challenge an angel. Right now she's just a girl scared out of her mind but being brave enough to kind of use her key.

It is admittedly about one third through the story an we are only on 1 out of six billion demon slain.

I hope for some fuck off awesome genocide like Order of the Stick and its black dragons. A single moment that cements her power instead of a stream of a steady mooks she kills over the course of the middle part of the story.

BRING YOUR KIDS!!!!

Team Meti or Team Juggs ?
Choose carefully.

Isn't the glowing gem in her forehead a lesser key? She was a former general well known for conquering worlds and earning her title.

It's glowing in the last panel, so it's probably a leystone. So it seems like she uses the Art in her swordsmanship.

There are lesser keys. She probably has one.

On the one hand, accordiong to the Goku scale, Juggs is much more powerful than she is.

On the other, there's no way she'd do that dramatic turnaround just to get bitched out.

How can one man be so based ? Abaddon promised us 20 pages of fighting, and so far he delivered beyond my expectations, which where already fairly high. Also, Layla is nowhere to be seen, so I'm gonna assume she survived.

She can catch him in some bullshit stun and bolt without straight up beating him.

If we're not going by videogame logic she'll just make him pause to consider hid options long enough fo something important to happen.

>she'll just make him pause
Can you really make an angry thorny angel like him pause ? He doesn't seem like he would back down.

If anyone can, user, It's Kill-the-Gods-and_Topple_their_thrones.

We're about to get a lesson in high level combat in a moment either way.

Man what? I should stop typing, drinking and go to sleep already.

They'll probably fight long enough for the palace to come crashing down, and both decide to get the fuck outta there.

It's Maya, not Meti
Meti would have gouged Jugg's eyes out by now

Meti is the greatest fighter who ever lived
Maya is her stupid apprentice

I know, not sure why I went with Meti on the spot. Probably because I'm too pumped for this.

Er, yeah. It's called a leystone.

To reiterate .

>BRING YOUR KIDS!!!!

IT WOULD BE MY PLEASURE TO DISMEMBER THEM.

berserker barrage

SPIN THE WHEEL

REACH HEAVEN THROUGH VIOLENCE

Pretty sure Abbadon regrets ever playing along with the Goku scale joke.

I doubt Maya will lose against Juggs, she's an extremely skilled and experienced fighter. So most likely Juggs and her will be very closely matched in a fight.

The phrase is "reach heaven through violence," not "reach heaven through cardio".

>>She

what the fuck?

Maya is a girl. That's why she calls herself auntie.

>sees the alison leaving the scene.
"i should go after her"
>sees back
"well the massacre isnt that bad. maybe it calm down in a bit"
>sees again at alison
"ok. she is almost away"
>looks again at the fucking grinder going zergrushmeatballmachine
"damn.. it went meatty. i has to stop it"
>HAAARRPIIIINNNGGG!!!""

PROOFS OR NEVAR HAPPENED!!

Be glad my memory is pretty spot on, user.

Nice quads.

horry shit. whats about it being hermaphrodite? sounds trully american.

Does anyone else envision Maya sounding like Ursula?

Too flamboyant. I was thinking more Izma, but deeper and speaking more slowly.

>Maya sounding like Kesuke Miyagi?

wellllllllllll......

Maya doesn't give a shit about the massacre, all she cares about is whether she should pursue Allison now, or try and deal with Juggernaut at the moment, since he will come after Allison soon enough, so it's a matter of facing him now or facing him later. She chose now.

Why would she sound like an old asian man?

I dunno, Izma sounds a bit too high strung and old, where as Ursula sounds younger, thicker and a more languishing sound to her voice. Maya is a beggar knight, so she should be very relaxed, and like the characters, Ursula sounds more fitting for a fat woman.

>Maya doesn't give a shit about the massacre

sure she doesnt. but meat grinder rampage is bad for the image.

What the fuck is a sward?

Ye boi

Are you an idiot? If she pursues, Juggernaut gets her in the back.

I honestly hate what this fanbase has become. Like 5, 6 months ago? These threads were completely different. I don't know where the influx of new people came from but you are all so fucking stupid. Just actually of a low intelligence.

rude lad

Get fucked.

>Juggernaut in this one
I have gained a deeper understanding of why they call it a "bloodbath".

Refusing to educate the misinformed is what leads to retard circlejerks like tumblr

These threads are a retard circlejerk like tumblr.

A meadow. And this will be the Juggernaut's undoing.
But can grass save a warrior from the retribution of 7 Juggernaut Star Scours the Universe?
The Wheel turns.

I'll jerk your retard circle, babe

I suspect that Juggs is more outright powerful than Maya, but Maya is more skillful and may win out on that. Juggs is not THINKING about his opponent right now.

I could believe that Maya wants to go over further than Juggernaut Star, Michael and Metatron. Annihilation without the puppet king or any continuation.

I hope she steals his bike.

She served in the Middle Army, which Incubus also did and which I believe aided in his rise to power. She was probably betrayed.

Juggs
Because he's basically death incarnate powered by hate, which really sharpens my edge.

Go look at his bike again, user

The wheel is The Wheel

She can't wield the Wheel, she can't ride the bike.

>there's no way she'd do that dramatic turnaround just to get bitched out.

I wouldn't be that suprised if she did desu. K6BD doesn't really follow the beaten path.

FUCK THAT ANGEL UUUUUP

I don't think Abaddon would have hyped her character just to have her get dunked by Juggs. Though, about every page has a surprise in store so why not.

I would say it's 50/50 right now. Both have been hyped up to oblivion, both were shown to be incredibly skillfull.
However, I don't remember seeing Juggernaut on the Jadis's obelisk, while Maya was shown being rejected by the Rising King.

What's the latest on the RPG?

Even if it does break from convention, Maya is one of the people in the prophecy, meaning she is much more important that Juggs is, and Abbadon has been hyping her up for ages.

Here it is.

Do you guys think that "108 burning stars" is just a way to emphasise Allison's power or will she get 108 killercrazy followers?

I think that it's a reference to the Water Margin, and probably covers the Pursuers and other powerful warriors Allison is likely to meet and be chased by.

I might be going into the deepest lore here, but wouldn't the fact that we can't really see Incubus here be significant? He's been shown to be a little more in the know than the other Demiurges.

>Juggernaut gets her in the back
>step aside
>allow him to go first
>get Juggy in the back
>???
>pursue Allison

I'm not sure if allowing a Thorn Knight, let alone 6 Juggernaut, get you in the back is a good idea.

Instead of getting in the back just let him go, nigguh and get him in the back later.

>White Chain and Blue Devil girl next to Allison
>Black and White Flame
Just noticed that, maybe im blind.

Honestly as a random pursuer I would have dropped the chase, shat my pants, and hid in a corner or under a bunch of teacups, hoping Juggs would go away. I'm fairly positive you would have better chances surviving the upcoming palace crash than fighting that dude. Unless you're Maya of course.

As we could see on the latest panel, he RIPS AND TEARS everything, no matter if it stands in his way or not.

Calling it again, Maya eventually sides with Allison due to converging goals, but not after serving some time as an antagonist.

Cant help but notice Maya seems to have some kind of energy sword in this pic, im wondering if thats what her sighing and taking out the hairpin is leading up to.

>Man, Mottom's guards are brave motherfuckers.
hah yeah, that is what I was thinking.

Pursuers as well.. Do.. they live in this world and not know Angels are so badass?