What's the best use of wishes within what's allowed in Da Rules?

What's the best use of wishes within what's allowed in Da Rules?

How many times has timmy fucked up so hard that he really shouldn't even be allowed fairies?

Why does he have them at all? His parents are idiots but they're not bad people. And baby sitter aside his life is pretty okay. Doesn't his pal live in a trailer park?

I wish my left hand looked and sounded like Tara Strong

The ability to negate Da Rules?

>Doesn't his pal live in a trailer park?
Chester ended up getting Cosmo and Wanda in the reality where Timmy wished he was never born, and he exclusively used his wishes for philanthropic events. Without a doubt the most selfless character in the show.

That sounds like something you could do with the Magic Muffin. You'd just have to be miserable enough to keep your fairy for a year as well as stay bound to Da Rules until then.

>I wish all images of SU shit became pictures of Trixie Tang

>get the magic muffin that allows me one free wish
>wish for whatever I say to be 100% correct for the rest of my life
>say "This will have no negative repercussions."
>say "I can turn this off and on at will."
>say "I will know of and have this power after my fairies leave."
>not technically wishes (I never have to say "I wish") just whatever I say comes to frution
>go through my life getting whatever I desire, no fairies needed
I've fucked the system.
Eat dick, Jorgan.

>say "oh man you're full of shit" to a friend by accident
>friend dies as his internal organs become full of poop

>"That person never, in their entire lives, became literally full-of-shit"
>You realise anything you say can work retroactively, thereby making you a god of both time and space.

>say "I can turn this off and on at will"
Got the bases covered, my man.

Then again I am a moron at times, so I'd probably forget to turn it off sometime and fuck that up.
>talking to a buddy about the election
>"Hillary and Trump are fucking idiots, dude, fuck both of them."
>buddy immediately travels to Washington to fuck them
>mfw he gets his head popped off by a security guard while trying to rape Donald Trump.

Didn't Timmy do this in an episode? Not with the muffin but just as a normal wish.

Or even easier still, just
>"That didn't happen."
Boom, your buddy's back up and running.

>No negative repercussions

Wish for any animu, 2d character, or crush to be created of flesh and blood.
Fuck them and then wish them away.

>say "this sentence is false"
>reality is destroyed

Add a key word. Something like "Everyone knows that..." or "I do declare..."

Just assign a false value to the Boolean variable "this_sentence"
Problem solved

Advancing technology to the point where humans become a proper space faring race (Timmy was apparently too retarded to do this without referring to a comic book).
The issue is that fairies are only given to children, and then all evidence of their magic disappears, when that child turns 18. The premise of the show is kinda retarded. I wish the worst thing in my life was a sassy and older redhead girl bullying me.

Wish for all the lost/misplaced money in the world. That way you get rich without counterfeit or theft.

I wish Tammy and Trixie had an insatiable lust for my dong.
Technically, they don't love me, so it's within the rules.

I suddenly realize why the show never moved to the point of Timmy hitting puberty.
Yeah, the Godparent model in the show is fucking retarded.

Is this the opposite of the "character wins the lotto and becomes a jerk" trope?
Chester wasn't a particular jerk to start, but I think he'd still wish for a Trans Am and some access to titties

>accidentally drop your sandwich on the floor
>"Fuck my life!"
>a giant cock bursts through the wall and literally penetrates your gray matter

>Kids all over the world get to have fairies at the same time
>Only one child has ever done selfless deeds that help more than just his immediate circle of friends and family
Obviously being a piece of shit is an unstated qualification for owning fairies.

Why couldn't he use his Rule Free Wish for unlimited Rule Free Wishes?

I'd wager it's the law of the land, since there's other things can give you wishes besides faries; you can never wish for more wishes.

Anything sexual because kids show.

I know you can't wish for someone to love you, but can you wish for bad bitches to suck your dick?

Technically, yes.

It all depends on how sad you are. Timmy is a miserably whiny little bitch so he gets Fairies, but Chester is happy with his shitty life so he doesn't need them.

It's a really bad system

Reminder that in an effort to keep his fairies, Timmy Turner performed a secret wish - he asked Cosmo to grant a wish, then wished that Cosmo had no memory of the incident.

He wished for nobody to age at all. Therefore, he wouldn't grow old and relinquish his fairies.

He got away with this for fifty years.

There was an episode where he wished everything he said was right. He almost lost his fairies when he told Crocker he didn't have them.

I think Da Rules prohibited any money related wishes.

Bump

I'd assume rape is probably against da rules.

>and then wish them away

Wish for an easy job that pays tons of money.
Or would that fall under counter fitting?

>"Whoops! All right, that never happened and time rewinds to 10 seconds ago."