What's the vape of film genres?

What's the vape of film genres?

Am I the only one who unironically thinks that the guy in OP looks really cool?

tarantino

R-rated animated comedies

This

Malick and similar fart sniffing trash

w2c tuguro glasses

/thread

Holy Mountain

Capeshit + Star Wars post disney

The immediate question alone proves you're lying to yourself. Don't do that user, leads to an early grave.

What's a genre that's satisfying, better than the alternative and only "uncool" to people who don't matter?

I'd rather hang out with him than anyone on this board for sure. That's the really sad thing about it. He looks like he can at least be funny. I haven't laughed in so long at anything posted here. I'm just dead inside. Vapeman will bring me back to life.

>satisfying
objectively wrong

Fight Club, The Matrix, Inception, Avatar

I vape. It's satisfying. Objectively. I get that you're edgy and follow H3H3 to the letter, but keep it to yourself.

I actually quit smoking thanks to vaping, so it is pretty satisfying actually. It's at least as satisfying or more than cigarettes. I'd say more because it doesn't stink like shit like cigarettes do. Also doesn't make hangovers so much worse.

What the fuck is the point of this movie again?
The first one was enough to drive people to pour money I to the green energy jews.

Jews or Chinese? If you look into it, a lot of green tech got bought up cheap by the Chinese after it failed to make money.

I think the point is to backpedal on the bogus predictions laid out by the first one.

>Star Wars post Disney
It's always been shit

neo-noir
new wave (any country)

>Chinese
Even fucking worse.
Fuck me. How do we stop Australia and Canada getting so Chinked?

>Backpedal
Yeah, aren't we supposed to be pretty much dead by now?

>pour money I to the green energy jews.
Except Al Gore who's house has a swimming pool that uses more electricity in a year than a typical house uses in 6 years. And only 8% of Gore's electricity comes from solar. Just pointing out his hypocrisy, not crusading for green energy.

Pretty sure NYC is supposed to already be underwater according to AIT

Noone wants to spend their time with people like you.

I'd rather hang out with him than you, edgelord

Physiological Horror