Time for me to give this board some hard truths. First let me state two points:

Time for me to give this board some hard truths. First let me state two points:

1) I've been on 4chin longer than you, guaranteed.

2) I've been posting on Sup Forums longer than you, guaranteed.

Now let me present my point:

Most of you are morons. This board was always libertarian until this meme election started. None of you actually have any intelligent views of politics outside of meme shitposting. You are here to roll "doubles" (stupid as shit) and praise "kek" your meme lord. (((((((Cringe)))))))

This board is trash, later.

liberfag meme thread

later brah

check em

Literally woulda touhou hijacked this shit thread in the script age

If you've been on Sup Forums this long then you would know we don't care what you think.

Based OP! Dub dub confirms

>(((((((Cringe)))))))

The only thing that is trash on this board is the trump supporters and probably the canadians.

Really and honestly speaking though, If you don't reply to this post your mom will die in her sleep four real seas.

You havent been lurking or posting longer than me turboturd, now that ive corrected the record, kys

>Criticizes the board for being shit....only posting memes and praising kek

>posts a meme and topic is about memes, kek, and how long he's been on Sup Forums.

Fucking loser.

>Thanks for Shilling The Record!

What is your confirmed kill count, you little bitch.

nice point, thank you for presenting

hope we see you again weeaboo

>Starting off with two obvious lies

Either that or your incredibly butthurt and autistic. I guess everyone here who doesn't like anime is a fucking hypocrite as well because Sup Forums used to be all about anime.

You might be an old fag, but you're a fucking idiot as well.

>Libertarian
>Intelligent views of politics

This is some funny ass shit nigger.

DONT CARE WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT THE VISITORS OF AN ANONYMOUS JAPANESE CARD TRADING FORUM SIR

Sage

> lolbertarian
Those who supported Ron Paul did so because he was a potential mainstream candidate offering to fix the corrupt Washington system. We voted for the idea of reform not the man. Libertarianism is a limp-dicked philosophy that only trades one master for anotheR. It has always been a meme, especially here.

> been on Sup Forums longer than
You must be /new/ here.

Eh?

fug

wtf i hate Sup Forums now

Who says you can't?

Wtf is this cartoon shit, get out of here

lol newfag

You answered your own question.

>lol, u don't like kawaii little girls and Chinese cartoons?
>You must be knew to this POLITICS board!

Yep

It will pass after the election, its the build up that attracts the vocal trolls

Didn't moot create this board to be a containment board for stormfags?

>not liking kawaii little girls and chinese cartoons
>being from reddit or even worse, fagbook.

taste my big, cel shaded, autistic board culture.

>Chinese

I caught me a shill

See you tomorrow.

Every anime faggot ever will include something along the lines of

>go back to [Reddit/Tumblr/Facebook/9gag/Stormfront]

In their response. Every fucking time.

>Muh culture
>Muh original Sup Forums
>Muh old weeb crossdressing faggot admin

>Taking that bait

Caring this much about shittily drawn women with down eyes

just admit you want me to keep posting 2hu pictures fag

> Literally posting on Sup Forums

Anyone else getting tired of the AIDF (anime internet defense force)?
These people are worse than SJWs.

>Ive been here longer than you
And i shit rainbows
>Ive been posting longer than you
And I own a unicorn.

user, you do know that most threads are just a bunch of banter, right?

This is politically incorrect, not anime waifu time.

Get out of here with your cartoon banners

I know, right?

> 2 twenty word posts i now caring

no thanks.

>Muh original Sup Forums
>WE WUZ ANIME SITE
I suppose /hc/ is a hentai board as well?

To summarize, you're an idiot.

Yeah. Literally every time it's mentioned some fat faggot needs to Correct The Record on anime and how it's an integral part of the POLITICAL DISCUSSION BOARD.

Terrible bantz straya. It's still early enough there for the underage kiddies to be up posting.

Cry moar newfag.

What are you even trying to prove here? That the user-made banners proves that this is an anime site?
Only weebs are pathetic enough to actually make those embarrassingly unfunny banners.

>ur bantz are shit lololol xD

I... I don't fucking care.

>1 Post by this ID

It's absurd. They are so damn sensitive, easily the most triggered group on this site.
Always fight back when they start with their bullshit. Don't give them an inch.

What is site culture holmes. Use your brain before you open your cockholster.

op is a summerfag, please leave.

This
>been here since 2007

>site culture
Changes constantly. You should know that if you've browsed this site for more than a few years.
I remember a time when weebs didn't shitpost smug anime girls.

> this board was always pro mass-immigration
> white people must die out and borders must be open
> the state should not pay for roads and education, no taxes n sheiittt

> remember a time when weebs didn't shitpost smug anime girls.

No such time has ever existed on Sup Forums.

Here's an oldie from 2004

> denounces dubs
> gets double dubs

wtf I hate dubs now

Agreed, but...

>Always fight back when they start with their bullshit. Don't give them an inch.

While this is my attitude, I don't know how many more bans I can get before being perma banned... The second ban I ever got was making a thread about how Japanese culture and anime are degenerate.

Banned for unrelated while a thread about burgers was on the first page at the same time.

My point is, if they report you enough, regardless of justice, you'll probably get banned. Definitely don't go after them, just do it on the downlow when THEY raise their ugly bearded necks.

>Most of you are morons. This board was always libertarian until this meme election started.

This board was 25% natsoc, 25% libertarian (and mostly the "muh rights" kind, almost none of them were the "ancap" kind, and the remaining 50% were a smattering of every other religion under the sun.

We used to have regular polls to see what the political makeup of the board was.

I imagine it's now going to be something like 20% natsoc, 30% conservative, 15% libertarian. The election cycle's brought a LOT of conservatives to the board.

Not on old/pre Sup Forums. Fat weeb presence wasn't that significant. That's changed.

fuck you

>No such time has ever existed on Sup Forums.
This is how I know you're really new.
The smug trend started like 5-6 years ago. Your pic was not posted in 2004 even though the show is from that year.

I never start threads against them, but I always attack them in situations like this one.

>Sup Forums is one person
This meme needs to die

If digits kek kills op.

Been here longer than OP. I guarantee it. Was here when Hal Turner was all the rage. Bet none of you know who that is. And OP, no one gives a shit. If you've been here as long as you claim then you'd know that.

>doesn't mention new
Kek faggot

I've personally posted smug anime girls on /new/ until it got deleted, and then Sup Forums when moot created it to replace /new/. Not knowing this means you are a new arrival, 2016 fresh new.

Have one I used to post a lot.

That show is from 2000 and I have personally posted that image on Sup Forums going back to 2004. That's how I know you're new here.

Seen this one. The guy posting it complained that it never gave him any (You)s. If you're the guy, then I'd like to say that I appreciate your cool mem, and award you a (You).

Yeah that sounds pretty safe. I don't know why I went on that tangent. I'm still butthurt about it I suppose.

CTR is adapting their methods

as a libertarian, agreed

later fags

I was here just after /new/. Good on you for being the odd faggot out.

Posting anime is in no way a thing to be proud of. Pic related.

Regardless, it doesn't make it any less toxic and pointless. Being here longer doesn't make you less of a degenerate for consuming pedophelic Vietnamese Live Action.