Is the war on marijuana a waste of resources? Or is it worth keeping it illegal?

Is the war on marijuana a waste of resources? Or is it worth keeping it illegal?

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/uOaQU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andy_Green
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ken_Warby
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I honestly see no problem with legalized weed, but since literally every liberal wants weed to be legal... Let's just say it can't be a good idea.

And they both have an underdeveloped brain and 80 IQ

Phelps is sober and Usain did it when he was really young. whoever made this picture needs to be castrated.

DUDE WEED LMAO

/thread

>this guy runs fast and this guy swims fast

>both are really pathetically slow compared to animals

>supposed to be impressive

k

>And they both have an underdeveloped brain and 80 IQ

Proofs?

I don't think that's true. The Africant might, but he seems smart enough.

Well, I get what you mean. But there are some things liberal got right, like we need better education.

But does that change anything?

Weed is obviously performance-enhancing! Super-ban it!!!!

What the fuck is that picture trying to prove? That you can smoke weed and STILL be a top-tier athlete?

Phelps literally talks about how getting off the ganja helped his depression and let him compete again. Also literally no one cares what you smoke you double nigger.

Are you a dogkin?

Phelps still regularly smokes weed, lol. I don't know about Bolt, but Phelps continues to enjoy it. He isn't sober (implying he was addicted? Nigga are you retarded?), he's just not stoned when he races.

The entire war on drugs is a waste. It makes drug use more dangerous, funnels money to organized crime (often creating organized crime groups), and turns regular people into criminals.

does what change anything? your picture is misleading and false

Waste of resources

I fucking hate pot heads, though.

>no one cares

Then why are we putting people in prisons for it? why are we ok with getting high off alcohol and tobacco but not marijuana when the dangers are not even comparable?

Of course it is, look at the filename. I never meant for it to be the topic. My topic is my post. The image is just social media kino.

i dont know why I'm so butthurt about it. weed should be legal. but there might be some bad effects in this country if and when it does get legalized.

>legalize drugs
>tons of babies with birth defects due to exposure to drugs
>tons of medical care for people who overdose

I can guarantee that it won't be the users money paying for all their expenses, it will be responsible people with jobs. Poor people cannot be trusted because or backwards liberal society thinks it's our job to babysit them

Weed kills brains cells and just makes you retarded in the long term, end of argument

>overdosing on weed

Like alcohol ?
wtf I hate alcohol now.

>overdose on weed

lmao

you're literally already paying for the damage tobacco and alcohol does and the war hasn't stopped people from smoking weed

how many decades has it been? 3? 4?

>citation needed

>>legalize drugs

Fuck off retarded leaf poster

>26 combined
Not sure why I find that so funny.
Maybe because 23 of them are Phelp's.

The war on weed is definitely a waste of resources but keeping it illegal keeps a lot of people employed.

>solves physics
>is Einstein
>can't automatically implode sun with thoughts

k

>Is the war on marijuana a waste of resources?

Yes but that pic in your post is fucking awful logic. DUDE FAMOUS PEOPLE SMOKED WEED THAT MEANS IT'S HAS NO FLAWS. Yeah and most famous artists have used amphetamines and cocaine over the years and that doesn't mean shit. Not to mention all the famous smart people who ODed in Heroin.

That's my problem. If I didn't have to pay to take care of retards I don't give a fuck what they do to themselves. But it will just end up with them stealing from functional adults

>war on marijuana
>legalize all drugs

Am I the one being retarded ?

You're not alone. I hate seeing people randomly believing shit just because words on an image said it.

There should be a fallacy for appealing to images with captions.

Telling other people what to do and judging them is wrong. We have dominion over all plants. It cures male cancers. The only reason it's banned is so we don't make fuel or paper out of it. Same reason to get smokers to quit. So they die

>overdosing on weed
>alcohol is exempt from birth defects

>22 gold medals in swimming
>4 gold in running
Which is more impressive?

I hate aussies should we make them illegal

We shouldn't be.

you two are both pretty retarded

>Is the war on marijuana a waste of resources?

Yes. It's expensive and pointless. That war was lost the moment it started.

They smoke in moderation. Nothing wrong with that.

It has also tried to destroy Mexico for a long time. Mexico of all places. Nothing is really wrong with it minus the affects of the north's wars on inanimate objects

Sup Forums in a nutshell.

didnt answer question

Yes
Foreign aid and dem programs are waste aswell.

It puts otherwise innocent black men (not the same as niggers) in prison, so I'd say it's a success.

top kek

>phelps still smokes weed
No, actually, he doesn't. The IOC as well as the world anti doping agency both have a ban on weed. Literally no Olympic athletes are smoking pot else they would not be allowed to compete in the games. Testing is random and consists of blood, hair, & urine samples over the course of many months.

It keeps niggers and degenerates in jail. Of course it's worth it.

I'm in favor for legalizing weed. Its just time for it. The war on drugs has cost too much and ruined too many lives.

It is a gateway drug though. And these athletes shouldn't brag about smoking weed. Kids look up to them, and I don't want kids smoking weed because their heroes do it. They will just go into harder and more dangerous drugs.

Decriminalization to the point of being basically legal, but still illegal enough to prevent Camel and Marlborough from ruining everything, is the most efficient and achievable solution

Was for legalizing it, but then we wouldn't be able to keep all those felonious dealers in jail

waste

prohibition failed before and it failed now.

remind those liberals that prohibiting guns wont work either.

So will white people have to take to the water to survive and evolve into mermaids while niggers control the land?

>liberals are why pot is illegal
I'm not going to buy that meme, not even on Sup Forums.

They'll switch to something else, like cocaine or heroin. and they'll get busted for that and go back to prison

Our prison system doesn't fix criminals, it just puts them in a box for 20 years before spitting them out.

No problem with legal weed. Even people who think it's degenerate (which it sort of is) can't rationalize the amount of money put into restricting it. The drug war eats up tax dollars, and then it eats up even more when these people are put in jail and we have to pay for them.

Besides, think of how much money it can make! It'll literally be America's new cash crop.

I tried marijuana for the first time just a few days ago on a road trip with a buddy. Went through Colorado and decided why not?

That shit fucked me up pretty hard. I had a terrible coughing fit at first that nearly made me throw up and then when we got back to the car I had such a bad headache and wooziness that I had to pass out to endure it. I felt completely out of control, worse than being drunk and my only coherent thought is that I wished it was over.

My friend told me I was totally gone, and just started driving with me passed out in the passenger seat.

Is this normal?

never really felt compelled to hit heroin desu

love weed though

>smoked weed
>had a bad trip
>stories posted here are fiction

We just hang weed dealers and subject potheads to concentr- rehabilitation centres while heavily fining them, thus they pretty much pay for their own rehab

>stories posted here are fiction

what do you mean by this? I'm not lying about my experience. This is literally my only experience with weed.

I for some reason can't stop smoking it, even though it causes me to have bad thoughts and paranoia, panic, mental torment

Rehabs aren't free.

Also that's another thing I don't get. How does the government have the ability to incarcerate and fine people? It should be either or.

Legalize all drugs. Make drug tests mandatory for welfare.

Not true. If anything, the stigma of weed makes it a gateway. "If they lied so hard about this, maybe they lied about the other stuff, too." Anyone who moves from weed to, say, coke because they need the better high was an addict to begin with, and if weed was legal, they would've just started with coke. Kids do drugs because drugs are illegal and their parents tell them not to. The high to rebelling when your 16 is worse than any drug, as it turns you into a complete faggot for 2-4 years.

You just have to be very determined.

Too large of a thread snap:
imgur.com/a/uOaQU

Keeping sociopaths employed is more expensive than identifying them through genetic tests and exterminating them.

But thats racist, just like voter ID's

Yes, we just legalize marijuana.

It would bankrupt the drug smuggling gangs, and we would save police money. Also, we could tax it. And if things go well, we could start exporting marijuana and have a second Philip Morris International.

Sociopaths don't exist, you've watched too many movies

That's bullshit desu

Pretty much everyone I know smokes weed. My dad does it even. I don't know anyone who shoots up, does meth or coke.

Also my dad smokes weed because it's a lot better than the pain killers hes prescribed.

>never smoked weed
>lets go to where it's legal and smoke literally the strongest weed in the world, what could go wrong?
>take too big of a hit and/or (idk how you were smoking) hold the lighter too long and inhale a bunch of butane and deprive your brain of oxygen
you jus a rook

both take drugs to relax

ok, you have fun with your addictions you filthy drgu addicts

Did that dude chick thing run yet?

>It would bankrupt the drug smuggling gangs
it wont, at all, the mexican cartels?
they are moving to large industry and mining.
Just like the russian mafia has giant amounts of stake in oil.

Legalizing weed will only hurt a tiny bit

Decriminalization and medicinal use is what you want. Otherwise it would be like prescription pills, harsh penalties for breaking laws. Government adding additives to it and shit like that

Why do you want so much welfare money to go to the synthetic pee industry are you in the synthetic pee industry?

>inhale butane

you can do that?

well i guess i fucked up then.

>sociopathy does not exist
You need to stop this. Someone might actually believe you

I think there should be a drug test to at least get on welfare.

If you have to do a drug test to work at McDonald's, you should have to get one to suck my tax dollars out of my ass.

Then that makes them degenerates. Nothing's changed.

Fastest on land-
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andy_Green

Fastest in the water-
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ken_Warby

>weed is degenerate
>alcohol is fine

One time when I was 18 or so I smoked a huge joint with a girl and I had a real bad time. I started coughing like crazy. It got so bad that I was spitting out mucus for ten minutes. I was really scared of getting caught because I had a job interview the next day. I started hearing voices all around me. It felt like people were turning their heads to look at me and that they were whispering that I was high as fuck and going to get caught. I also got this insane tunnel vision when I looked in one direction for too long. She had been doing it for years but I'd only done it a few times so she was completely fine.

>making assumptions

>greatest athletes in the history of mankind in their respective fields

>t-they're degenerates

The written law is not an assumption, leaf.

tons of babies are being born now addicted so whats the difference?

No, alcohol is degenerate too.

You smoke some shit mane.
Don't blame you, your street are full of it and your water too.
But shit's not in the toilets tho

Sure Jose.

Have another Corona.

You're thinking of Newton you dolt.

That's right. Just like you can be one of the richest men in the world, and still be a piece of junk. Your accomplishments don't define you, your actions do.

Well, you got my name right, but I have never tasted alcohol since like 7th grade.

Weed has only ever given me headaches and nausea.

The last time I smoked I was so out of it I felt dizzy upon standing. I passed out and slept it off. Weed has never been a pleasurable experience for me, ever.

In my discomfort I always tell myself "this is dumb, why did I do this?" but I want to be "high" at least once if only so I know what it's like.

I guess it affects everyone differently. It's been a dozen times with different sources so it can't just be a bad batch.

Does weed just not work on some people?

Independent of my personal experience, however, I fully support legalization. I support the decriminalization of all drugs. Stuff like weed, psychedelics, MDMA should be fully legal and regulated. Harder stuff like opiates should be restricted as their use burdens society (healthcare, crime) but simple possession should not carry criminal charges. Confiscate the drug but only arrest those dealing it. Throwing users in jail benefits nobody but the state.

The "war on drugs" is a joke.

do you mean ... you "bolt" ??

>your actions do
>win gold medals for your country and treat everyone with respect and decency
But nah they smoked weed before, they're shit!

>underage drinking
Degenerate.