Avoiding shows and movies because normies watch them

>avoiding shows and movies because normies watch them
>avoiding shows because you're afraid anonymous people on Sup Forums will call you plebbit
>missing out on shows and movies you might like because you don't like the fan base
>watching movies you don't actually like but pretend to to impress anonymous people on a Patagonia cave painting forum

You can't possibly get more pathetic than this.

hi Justin

I won't like shows that normies and plebbitors like so I won't watch them.

There is a gigantic abundance of media for me to pick and choose from.

Nitpicking what you watch is based on a ton of criteria is what you are supposed to do.
When I can easily find the exact shows that pertain to exactly I want, why would I compromise because of some shill on Sup Forums?

I dunno m8, mixing up the words "Patagonia" and "Patagonian" is pretty fucking pathetic.

It's because places like these are the last refuge for people who aren't able to manage their antisocial tendencies in healthy way. They'd rather deprive themselves of entertainment than seem like a normie to people they haven't even met or spoken to.

but i watched it and it wasnt funny

Fuck off Tim

this

people do that, Sup Forums is only for shitposting

To you maybe. I love it.

Pretty much every single time I try watching a "normie show" I end up not liking it anyway. The one exception I can think of is the first two seasons of House of Cards.

don't worry mate in 10 years time people will be posting about how classic these shows were because there won't be the same fervor surrounding them

There was a thread on v about how great the early Halos were and no-one was calling eachother a faggot and it was babbys first shooter, disgusting desu

thankfully i'm an adult and work in an environment that isn't school or university so I don't experience all the shit that goes with these shows, and can enjoy them free from outside influence

what were some funny parts to you cause i didnt laugh once

>Sup Forums is only for shitposting
This is actually one of the only ways I've found to identify redditor tourists with 100% accuracy, because this is a belief that only they hold.

Most people at my job really like Rick and Morty, but then I'm a software dev at a small onshore company that has regular nerf gun battles, so not really a normal white collar environment.

10 years Sup Forums here, Sup Forums still is only for shitposting and soemtimes get a few good infos, getting in here for discussion is retarded, either you are lookign for films to watch or shitposting, it's all there is.

It's more that normies have awful taste and like awful shit like Big Bang Theory and Rick and Morty

Reminds me of the Zim days. Great show, worst fandom ever probs.

>avoid shows because you see through false narrative memes that glorify equality and jewry

I like what I like, fuck you.

I just fucking love Rick and Morty, in the way that I fucking love science. It's so random and cool - it's like the show was designed for us Redditors, see? My mom says I have an unhealthy obsession with the show, but she just doesn't understand how funny it. I wish I could live in the Rick and Morty world and be their friends. Everything would be really and cool and funny if I did. Rick and Morty are so funny and I'm so awesome that it would make perfect sense, but it'd be even better if Bernie Sanders appeared. It'd be so awesome I'd turn up the TV in the common room of my dorm up all the way so everyone could hear the greatness of Bernie Sanders, Ron Paul, bacon, weed, atheism, The Avengers, Guardians of the Galaxy, Sweden, Bill Nye, 90s cartoons, cats, and fucking loving science.

I run the Rick and Morty Club at my school - we come together, browse Reddit, make some Deadpool memes and watch Rick and Morty. We don't talk to each other but there's a cute girl there I'm gonna try and ask out. I'm a nice guy and I dress well (fedora + trench coat + brown-stained underwear + well-trimmed beard lightly seasoned with dust and corn syrup) so I just know I've got a good chance with her. I've already messaged her on Facebook, I just haven't got a response yet.

Anyway, back to the topic at hand: Rick and Morty! My favorite character is Rick because his style of humor perfectly reflects that of Reddit. I bet if I asked him "When does the narwhal bacon?", he'd know EXACTLY what I was talking about. Also, did you notice he looks like Bernie Sanders if you squint a bit and use your imagination? This can't be a coincidence; MLG Illuminati confirmed. Yeah, that's right, I look at montage parodies too. What good Redditor doesn't? Lenny face, Illuminati, and Doge are so funny. If I met Rick and Morty I'd be sure to show them all those funny and awesome memes and more!

Yours baconly, Atheist92

yup

grats on somehow being less funny than rick and morty.

*tipps*

That is the best part of the whole pasta. It's not funny and true. It's sad and true.

This truly is a great encapsulation of Reddit.

How would you know?

>being a grown man (child)
>watching cartoons

hahahahhaahhahahahhahahahahahhahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahaha

You know me brah.

What if it's just plain old bad?

>lol epic le reddit meme there friend
> i couldn't stop rofling haha xp

> using the term normies
>IT'S NORMALFAGS

>obsess over the two biggest cable shows

>there are people who unironically defend the DCEU And think it makes them look more sophisticated then le marvelbabbys

But DC makes serious capeshit for serious adults like myself.

BvS posting and baneposting is nonironically so much fun.