Did jackie chan actually do flips on dirt and pavement in order to film this?

did jackie chan actually do flips on dirt and pavement in order to film this?

Why not? That would rank so low on the list of shit he's put his body through to not be worth mentioning

Are you kidding? Thats so tame compared to the slide down those christmas decorations he did in that police story flick.

Or those two stuntmen doing a back-bump out the top of a double-decker bus straight onto the road.

Hong-Kong cinema didnt fuck around.

During the ending fight to Legend of Drunken Master he fights barefoot on top of and falls into a container full of hot coals. Jackie beats himself to shit for his art and it's always good.

is this bait? are you even old enough to post here? have you ever done any sports or did you literally just sit infront of a monitor your whole life?

he knows exactly how to break his fall, notice how he sticks his arm out subtly. also he's very close to the ground so it's not nearly as bad as it seems. he's an acrobat man, this is nothing.

see this shoe looking thing? He broke his ankle during a stunt while filming Rumble in the Bronx, he put that over his cast so they could keep filming

Fucking this. Or landing on burning coal for Drunken Master 2. Jackie Chan was an insane motherfucker and had no fear for his safety, flipping on some sand was a walk in the park for him.

Jackie is a mankind eternal treasure

The dude broke his skull during Armor of Gods and had to have brain surgery cause a fragment had gone into his brain, he has a plastic plate in his skull cause of that. He was filming again in a few weeks.

He does what wrestlers call a front bump.

You probably wont find one willing to do it on concrete.

Yes.

It's pretty well documented that hes all but destroyed his body a few times over to make his films. IIRC he's broken every bone in his body at least once.

>wrestlers
fuck off, not an argument

>the slide down those christmas decorations he did in that police story flick.
let's go over the injuries he got from that one

first of all it was like a 100 foot drop over all, he was electrocuted, friction burned off all the skin on his hands, dislocated his pelvis, fucked his back up, he was nearly paralyzed at the end.

sometimes I wonder just how much pain medication he's gone through in his life

..thats literally nothing when compared to the rest of his shit

he has rollerskated under a moving truck, fought on top of a moving bus, landed on real hot coals, did a 10(?) storey slide on a metal pole through electric lights, dropped 3 stories through tarps, skidded down the side of a skyscraper (apparently without wire).......

cant even remember what else he has done, he is a real legend of cinema

www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZZDXyiisZ50
www.youtube.com/watch?v=ticE-Eg7I8o

Jackie 'The Fookin Legend' Chan is more like it

It blows my mind that at his age and with his injuries he still walks around upright and without assistance of any kind.

He does land with his leg first to break the landing. It stil hurts thou.

Jackie Chan is in the chinese mafia and colludes with dangerous communists

yes he would
I know its my favorite Jackie kino

Mystical shaolin training to transcend the limits of one's flesh, standard selection of ancient chinese secrets.

>onx, he put that over his cast so they could keep filming
i didnt know i could like jackie more then i just did

>front bump
it's a back bump, genius

is that the one where it ends with jackie running over a drug lord with a hovercraft on a golf course

To think that out of all the shit he has done falling out of a fucking tree is what almost killed him.

Yeah.

He's still got a permanent hole in his skull from that to this day.

And the only thing he asked of the producers was to let him grow out his hair to cover the hole during filming.