WHY WON'T THEY STAY IN THEIR OWN COUNTRY?

GET IN HERE BRITS. This Hungarian slut insults you to your face at 5:40

youtube.com/watch?v=l6FiiggE0o0

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=h0gqn2F_Uu4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

"Unemployment benefit is so good in England that a lot of people don't want to work" *laughter*

I think shes a "send back"

youtube.com/watch?v=h0gqn2F_Uu4

Seriously though, will Brexit actually stop the flow? It would be nice if the government could institute something like Switzerland where you need proof of a rental agreement and an employment contract even before you move.

Also, I like how this kid is trying to make himself sound so deep when all he is actually trying to say is I want to move to the UK because it's better but I'm not skilled so I'm going to try to get a shitty job in the NHS and just be another immigrant leech.

Yeah, too bad she's already in London. This whole video is just these twats trying to jump in before the Brexit negotiations is finalized and disguising it by saying it's their destiny.

Yeah, there is always some truth to that everywhere but she's moving to London. That's completely different. There are people willing to do any job. She knows fuck all about the UK and cannot even speak English that well.

>give benes to people
>benes are better then actually working
>getting angry at them for being rational

If the policy is fucking retarded, change the policy. Why get upset at people for being able to distinguish a bad deal from a good one?

"They just collect the money" *laughter*

Who is the moron though? The people who get free money for nothing or the legislation that allows it?

The legislation that allows it. The government can fix this immediately by eliminating these over-generous benefits. People will start queueing at employment agency once they can no longer fill little William's sippy cup.

why are hungarians retarded looking

hmm

1) doesnt speak english

2) painted on eyebrows

3) ugly as fuck but dresses like a whore

> gee i wonder what job she is looking for in london?

I don't understand why the uk's welfare allows for people to earn more than workers.

At least where I live welfare does not exceed what those working min wage jobs earn. It is incentive for people to work

>dresses like a whore
Yeah, and she has a meth head face and body

>insults you to your face

What she said was 100% correct.

they're part mongoloid

fucking hell

I want a qt eastern European gf

David Cuckeron is busy raping a pig's face, sorry Jamal.

You can have her, just don't bring her to Britain.

Isn't he irrelevant now?

Exactly, they won't stop.

Most of Eastern Europeans either look Russian, Middle Eastern, or just fucked up.

Bitch got anorexia.

That's fine. We'll just keep on sending lads on tour to Budapest to trash the city.

Why? Rather her than British women

Yeah, but sooner or later that trash is coming to your island home. Brace for impact!

Then deport some British women to even it out. Although, I would prefer if you just went to Eastern Europe to go be with your skeleton gf.

Yeah, she was born with gypsyism. Those poor children.

i got a sore knee and anxiety.. impossible for me to work
i get free social housing, a mobility car and £350 per week in disablement monies + £120p.w for each of my 6 bastard kids, the two oldest get £90pw in educational bursaries
ohh ...and because i`m an alkyholic i get £10 a day towards my addiction off the nhs, also free vapes
i like scotland , i think i`ll stay

meanwhile poorfag working neighbours are poor and butthurt

This is why the EU failed in England

Fuck Hungary, I didn't realize you were letting the concentration camp inmates have internet access now.

She gone sell her ass on London

And nothing of value was lost

But its still sad to watch that video.

she's a qt. too bad she fucked her eyebrows up

I can't decide whether this serious or not.

Yeah, and they're doing research:

>10 Best Countries to Live In | Yahoo News

ermagherd, lerts gur tur yurnyetid keenggdum. I lerv Lerndon.

>qt
foundation is just about covering her true meth face

I like how they're trying to justify abandoning their country for the UK. Like nigga, you know exactly what you're doing. Stop lying to yourself and us all. Filthy traitors.

rest in islam, united kingdom

it mostly works with children benefits, you get extra money for every child, so if you have 10 kids you might very well get 5000 euro per month. its not so unusual in austria and germany.

>10 kids

That's shameful: living a life of being burden.

Nigs do the same here, they get a fuckton of little rats popping out of their women for gibs me dat and then do fuck all to actually parent them.

The results are streets full of violent criminals and even more gibs me dat hoarders.

Then get out you fucking slag!

>w-why r-rather her than my own women

Fucking kike.

A R T I C L E 5 0
R
T
I
C
L
E

I hope she uses that unemployment benefit to buy some fucking food.

Yer bruv hot n that but i'll give hr a slap round the face!

pic related my car

>2016
>not supporting patriarchal chavs

>Brits being loud
>spending ridiculous amounts of tourismbux™
>trashing a city already trashed
Oh woe is me

That's not an insult as she's stating the obvious.

Tbh anyone who moves to London, the most expensive and most shithole city in the UK is a dumbfuck in my opinion.

I agree I think Hungary looks way better. It looks literally like what Sup Forums fags dream of taking their countries back to.

Not too many people. Not one gook or shitskin in sight. A general architecture and atmosphere that takes a modest pride in it's whiteness.

That was meant for Melania.

She's right.

>Brexit has changed everything in Europe

I know you EU losers enjoyed leeching off of the UK, but you need to face the reality that we are leaving you losers to fend for yourselves.

With regards to this Magyar whore, Hungary is more of a non-country than Belgium. I don't think I've ever heard the country spoken of before in general conversation.

>24 posts by this id

Kill yourself thread bumping faggot

These are just average pople. Find me randomly some american white people on the street and tell me they look any better. They don't. You are an idiot.

>(((journalist)))

haha that last bumb bitch who can't even speak english :-DDD
you can take it Britain you do us a favor

Its not