What do you think of the trailer for Kathryn Bigelow's new film, Detroit?

What do you think of the trailer for Kathryn Bigelow's new film, Detroit?

youtube.com/watch?v=d5h7Kgo-zeI&t=26s

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1967_Detroit_riot
youtube.com/watch?v=sgYJ3bqSkN8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

does she get...you know?

I think that I hate niggers.

Holy shit, look at all those...... miss-en-scene

man seeing white girls being prepped to feel the massive black cock always gets my tiny white cock hard.

Another nigger race baiting movie

White power!!

looked really good until i realized it's about a group of black guys "unfairly" targeted because they're black with the obligatory oppressive white guy. feel like i've seen that movie enough times.

kek are they blaming whites for Detroit? hahahahahahahahahaha

wewwwww!

Democrats are to blame for Detroit.

Bigelow's a hack

Hurt Locker is up there with Crash as far as worst modern Best Picture winners

I can't believe how few people know about the Detroit riots at all. America was sitting right on the brink of an all-out race war for almost a week, yet it's hardly ever mentioned, even when talking about the civil rights movement.

well it would paint black people badly so the liberal media would hate to mention it

>it would paint black people badly
How so?

because rioting is one of the worst examples of nigger behaviour; destroying your own neighbourhood and businesses is full retard and gets zero sympathy

DR3! DR3! DR3! DR3!

I heard an ad for this on a Podcast. Apparently they're calling the Riot the Detroit (((Rebellion))).

I live in the Metro Detroit area, and have NEVER heard it called that.

Because unlike the Rodney King Riots, the Detroit Riot was sparked by raiding an illegal establishment with proper procedure. 16 cops died in the riot

>Kathryn Bigelow
That name sounds familiar...and no for good reasons.

>whites routinely riot over athletic competitions

Canadians behave like niggers for their kicks

>Brazilians and Anglos

>arrest 80 people for attending a "welcome home" party for GIs

Wasting no time constructing that double standard, I see.

I'm extremely pissed about it. The 1965 Detroit Riot is what killed the city proper, the decline of the auto industry juat furthered it. Why did it happen? The police shut down an illegal bar and the black population chimped out.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1967_Detroit_riot

ooga booga muh nigga dem cops be rayciss yo, MUH DIK WITE WIMMIN SHEEIT

>Detroit Riot
In an illegal bar. They didn't know it'd be full of 80 people. Granted, they should have dismissed the crowd and just arrested the owners, but it wasn't constitutionally void.

Regardless, 0 cause to riot

When whites leave it's White Flight, evil whitey!

When whites return it's Gentrification, evil whitey!

let me explain this for your lower intelligence ape brain clearly so you can understand:
Whites rioting about sport aren't trying to instil political change
Niggers rioting about bullshit actually believe they are victims or that the rioting will give them any sympathy

Also, find a soccer riot that's called a rebellion

But it is

Trying to remember a time when Bigelow wasn't awful like ??

What are they supposed to do, stick around while crime rates skyrocket around them? That's why people left

>City at a height of tension
>cops and shit everywhere
>"hey, lemme fire off this fucking starter pistol"
>be surprised when cops flood the place and rough you up for questions

dumb motherfuckers

And at the same time cops stopping crime in their neighborhoods is racist since they dindu nuffin, but when cops ignore their neighborhoods after they complain/riot then the cops is also rayciss for not caring about them.

No pleasing them. You being white and existing is oppressing them in their minds, what you do does not matter.

youtube.com/watch?v=sgYJ3bqSkN8

Black people have actually gotten worse since the welfare state came along, lool

They dindu nuffin you stupid cracka. Them cops wuz racist n shit.

>black leaders in the civil rights era: well-spoken, well-dressed, conducted themselves like humans
>black leaders in the modern era: huge dreads, tattoos all over their faces and arms, gold teeth and talk like "ayo cuh da shih be lit bruh sheeit sheeit nawmsayin nigguh sheeit cuh muhfuggin money nigguh nawmsayin sheit"
I wonder (((what))) happened??

Bullshit. Post a bill with your address on it for proof.

>Story about American Blacks
>Stars Boyega
HE'S FUCKING BRITISH BLACK. If you're going to make a fucking race oriented Oscar Bait film about Black Americans, at least hire AMERICANS

End yourself

A bunch of monkeys looting in a crime spree is not comparable to a political revolution or civil war
But please enlighten me how burning cars and burglarising businesses helps achieve your "aims" (more gibs right?)

I think it's really funny that they keep making him talk with an American accent presumably because it's less jarring to the American audience to see a darkie with an English accent.

Or because he's, you know, playing an American

Meanwhile GoT midget always feigns a British one

>I need a nigger for a civil rights movie
>I got you senpai

>acknowledges racial tension existed prior to 2017
Holy shit, Sup Forums.

kathryn bigelow aped her ex-husbands directorial style and whores it out for CIA propaganda along with her jewish partner mark boal

Like all of her other films it'll be a critical success that'll be forgotten about almost immediately post-award season.

What?

>brings coffee on his own
>'don't push it man'

try lurking on Sup Forums for a month before attempting to refute what you believe their stances are. You look like an idiot with what you just wrote.

what did he mean by this

>point break
>strange days

Yeah who the fuck knows those turds right? Shut your mouth before talking shit nucuck

strange days is, for all intents and purposes a james cameron film