I thought Japanese people were redpilled?

I thought Japanese people were redpilled?

youtube.com/watch?v=2nKE-H7UpF4

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tUJZ0Vvdg8g
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Few8kJ0zfnY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Women
>It wouldn't be like Japan
>Where people are reserved

Japanese are happy and open people. They just have common sense like Poland.

I don't know where this racist Japan meme comes from.

>Japanese are happy and open people

Is this a random yoko thread now?

I really really want to lick her butthole and pussy while she teaches me to speak Japanese.

>A few normie chicks in a country for millions
>all Japanese people
I know these idiotic threads happen a lot but come on.

Fuck off with that inbred uygur-lover whore

>what do you think is the percentage of black people in the U.S.
>hmmm 50%?

Why the fuck would you think this? You need to be exposed to niggers to know what they're actually like.

Who's more red-pilled, the guy who was forced to grow up in niggiville, or the girl who lived in a white suburb her whole life?

Obvs many young Japs have no idea what shitskins are like because they never have to put up with them

Probably because the only black people they see are anime loving weebs that behave themselves. There are a few thugs over there but they only come out at the wee hours of the morning

And asians make up 40%

WTF!!!

I hate monkey on monkey sex now.
FUCK EVOLUTION

These girls are innocent. They've never seen a black person. They don't know better

youtube.com/watch?v=tUJZ0Vvdg8g

LOL

Hello VANK

>El Salvador

El eat my ass

They have a camera in their face, of course they're not going to go full 1488. You probably wouldn't either. I certainly wouldn't.

Itt: weebs who have never been to roppongi and base their worldview off of the Internet.

>going to Roppongi
Why would you go there? Unless you're so weeb you want geishas sucking your cock

Oy vey! Japan is the next target. Get ready for cultural enrichment.

I dunno whether to feel a bit pleasant that a yuta vid was posted or be miffed that op can't see things outside of his retarded interpretive meme lens.

>implying that I didn't gang rape jap slags regularly with my BBC shipmates for 8 years in the Navy stationed in Japan.

We had this tiny south pacific octopus tear this local nips uterus out.

lol, so only rich countries are targets?? I guess croatia is safe then

It's hard to tell the difference between pain and pleasure with japanese women that have never experienced a BWD before.

They make the same squinty eyes and high pitched squeals.

Japan should learn from based chinese
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Few8kJ0zfnY

One of my white teachers grew up in japan during the 70s litterally a old australian weaboo, had to insert something fucking japanese into each day, he told us how racist to whites it was back in the day he always got chased by old japanese men when he was younger, they would try to beat him and shit.

He had psychological issues and threw a kid into a pole, got fired and probably lost his teaching licence. Japan fucked him up real good.

There are no geisha in Roppongi . Just Nigerians and Filipina whores.

Japan tolerates you if you're a visitor, however under no circumstances do they want you to live there. However being japs they do this by just making it so difficult to get citizenship (10 year wait, piles and piles of ppwrk) they hope you give up instead of outright telling you to fuck off. They don't understand when foreigners don't get the hint they aren't welcome to stay.

Calm down Hitler.

>all these weebs BTFO

Thats why they keep sticking them there.
Look at the vox-pops (like the parody MDE's "Williamsburg street fashion"). Its inquisition, not democracy or opinion.