How many planes did he crash with no survivors?

How many planes did he crash with no survivors?

All of them.

2 Me109's a Ju88 and a Stuka if I remember right

Will he die if they take off his mask?

did he leave one in the wreckage?

No, that faggy old guy rescued him.

He was flying at "angels .5" why does he need a mask?

If he takes the mask off will he die?

He caused the fire to rise when he landed his plane.

This was a movie for children. Watch Battle of Britain if you want to grow up.

It would be extremely asphyxiating.

he'll suffocate when he's banking

At 500ft he wouldn't even give a shit. Are all you people this stupid?

For you.

>this stupid?
For you.

You're all tards or trolls. why do you bother living this life if you have to be so stupid before you die?

The fire hasn't even begun.

For (You).

stop being a human gibble.

>goes into a meme thread
>gets memed on
Whoa...

So you people just do this shit until you die. You should stop using food, you're too worthless to eat. Stop participating in life, you're a waste of resources.

Nice comfy mask
Keeps face warm
Looks cool
Extremely painful to take off
For you

I didn't care who he was until he put on the mask.

Do you know what abundant productivity creates? People who don't matter. Do you know who those people are?

U U
U U

Look in a mirror

XD

You're all kinda young and stupid. You don't know anything about the battle of britain. I accept that you're a group that's essentially duller than dogshit, but you should really stop being a giant group of assholes about something you know nothing about. I'm not one for ceremony, but you pieces of shit are so childish in your ignorance it stands out.

so what

Sorry, I just love talking to children they way they need to be addressed. They act up like cunts, don't know a fucking thing, then get told.

I don't give a shit if they "get it" they need to be told.

Your point?

So nothing, you're racing into a world of shit that has never been seen since ww2. Enjoy.

Are you euphoric?

Hi Hothead

HOT

My point is that you're infinitely ignorant, have no idea what you're facing and it will hit you in the face 5 years after your balls drop. OK?

Fuck bongs

okay so I need to learn about the battle of britain before i can be an adolescent

thanks mister, you sure are smart

Haven't you got a Rick and Morty thread to post, Reddit?

You love your reductive, retarded memes. One day you'll be forced to live and generate wealth. Or you'll probably suicide when you realize you don't 'fit' in the world. Remember the memes bro, remember the memes.

R E D D I T

You need to learn a thousand things you don't know. But you don't know that you don't know. I'm sorry for that. Maybe your rectum will pay for your rent.

Whoa...easy on the memes, re*dit

This would be a great post on reddit.

Keep saying "reddit", someone might pay attention to you. Let me try.

Reddit reddit redditor redditation reddit. I'm too stupid to go to reddit so I exist on Sup Forums.. reddit!@

Where'd you go, shithead?

At least you homeschooled fuckers don't quit.

Where did you flyover state monkeys go?

Someone's going through a sperging meltdown lads

That sounds extremely painful.

I just love teasing you idiots. You're basically midwestern filth that doesn't know a goddamn thing about the world. I love teasing children that think they have a voice. You really think you have a voice, don't you?

If I pull that Fedora off will you die?

You don't believe that, right? A Spit 5 in a bank gets maybe 7gs. Without a G suit they just grey out a bit. Do any of you people know a fucking thing about ww2?

Lotta loyalty for a fedora

I'm drinking moonshine and watching you fidgeting idiots shiver yourselves into a human fit. You really are embarrassing people in context.

You don't really feel like a kid, do you? You just look like a kid.

Your in for a show tonight kid

I could make dinner on your head right now

Where'd you dipshits go? I thought we had a dialogue going?

Sorry I'm enjoying teasing you idiots while watching Der Untergang or Downfall. I don't give a shit about any one of you people.

Do I need to be upset for you, hun?

Much like everyone in your life. No one wants to talk to you. Boring. Thread over.

Run away, twat. It's best for your kind.

>G suit

At least you can start a new life now.

This is ultimate cringe

Hotheads need not apply

t. Hothead

??? do you have no experience with reality or something?

try sticking your head out the car window next time your doing 100 and try breathing, your in for a surprise.

but he's not hanging his head out of the cockpit

are you retarded

Why do they get down during bombings? getting down doesn't change your chance of getting caught in the blast, so what's the reason?