Is Sup Forums a hypocrite?

Why is Sup Forums so hypocritical? You guys hate women and you don't care about their happiness in a relationship. And when it comes to sex, men only care about their orgasm because more or less, white men can't seem to properly make a woman orgasm.
Women, feeling rejected seek love and sexual satisfaction from men who actually care about them, black men. But Sup Forums also hates this. Sup Forums, you absolutely despise coalburners but it's because of your lack of affection and ability to make women orgasm why women are turning to black men who give the love and sexual needs that a woman deserves. Black men, unlike white men actually do show the tender love and large penile endowment that white women desire.
Sup Forums, if you want less coalburners, it's your duty to give women the love the deserve.

Other urls found in this thread:

xvideos.com/video20707393/flora_and_mike_-_the_making_of_the_big_gun_photo_session
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I only hate canadians desu they should be burned at the stake when they make a post on the internet

Agreed, white men should support a female financially, but if he truly loved me, then he would let me satisfy my needs sexually with a black man. White boys offer good emotional support but i still like bad boys.

>Women, feeling rejected seek love and sexual satisfaction from men who actually care about them
Found the mistake right there. Women should not be allowed to make these kinds of decisions.

>leaf

Look at the results of the relationship. Are the women happy? Do the children have a stable home or happy lives? The majority answer for both is no. Sup Forums doesn't make decisions for other people and Sup Forums doesn't live with the consequences of decisions it didn't make.

Found the cucks.

Still denying the evidence, anglos? Just check the flag of every cuck post.

fpbp

they love their bodies not them as people

ALWAYS A FUCKING LEAF POSTING KEKS
WTF BET YOU RE A FILTHY WESTERN ANGLO FAG OR FROM TORONTO
WTF IM MAD GTFO OF MY COUNTRY
GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT
RREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

The fact that you made an image which references Sup Forums by name is evidence that you are a shill.

keks=cuck
FUCKING FILTER

But the fact is you are cucks, all of you.

I just don't want to raise some mulatto with an it of 80.

Enjoy your 92.5 iq children who become chefs at ruby tuesday you disgusting coalburning cuntastrophes

Bi guy here who bought into the the BBC meme. Black guys do NOT have big dicks. I really believe at this point that white guys on average have bigger dicks. I hooked up with two black guys, one was average, one was kind of small. Dont believe me? Go to craigslist, make a fake ad. Pretend to be some faggot who wants BBC. Watch when your email fills up with pics of black guys with tiny dicks who want to meet up with you.

Is this honestly how you expect to raid? Weak shit.

I hate women for loving(passionate love) the worst among man. I hate women for lying so much.

I don't hate, I just won't put up with their baggage after they fuck their lives up. A warning isnt hate, it is wisdom.

Beautiful videos.

xvideos.com/video20707393/flora_and_mike_-_the_making_of_the_big_gun_photo_session

too many children are growing up in broken homes because of retards who can't put their pleasures aside for the sake of their child

hedonism is not the path to obtaining satisfaction in life

Thank the heavens for Trudeau, soon Canada will be so diverse that my wife will be able to take lovers of all shades and be spiritually and sexually fulfilled in ways that my small, white cock cannot provide, meanwhile she will still bear my children and I will have a home. Feels good to be Canadian, desu

j-just the leftovers guys.