How did she fail to notice a 60 tons creature stomping its feet less than 30 feet away from her position?

How did she fail to notice a 60 tons creature stomping its feet less than 30 feet away from her position?

Laura Dern.

Why does a 25-year-old woman look like she's in her forties?

>thats a big pile of shit
does jeff goldbloom just make everything hes in gold?

>goldbloom

fuck yesss he's badass and totally cool and by the way did you know he's jewish haha totally random but i'm okay with it #FuckPalestine

Same way I ignore your mum

Because it wasn't on camera, retard.

Shut your fucking mouth before I find you and shut it for you

See, this is why you have trouble following movies.

im almost 40, and i legit thought that was his last name, i just googled it after you posted that. now i have to leave Sup Forums for like a month and hope no one remembers my mistake

>unaware of big plane wreckage
>move one bush
>highly aware of big plane wreckage

Laura Dern is, and has never been, attractive.

She was too busy texting DoppelCoop.

>Laura Dern is, and has never been, attractive
Your opinions are... inconsistent

>Laura Dern is attractive and has never been attractive

>not calling him Booper

she was masturbating, and then she saw a hugh dinosaur penis for his mouth

It's hard to notice when you've got Lynch's cock deep in your mouth.

This is actually 100% correct and how movies work.

why she dumped rocky? >:(

Is that supposed to be a teenager girl? Bitch looks like she's 30

LYNCHED

Because girls didn't dress like fucking unclassy sluts?

>How did she fail to notice a 60 tons creature stomping its feet less than 30 feet away from her position?

Living in America, you tend to get used to such things.

fite me irl faggot.

>25 years old in this movie

she looks 40

It makes her seem older to be acting flirty with Sam Neill who is a freaky ugly bastard and was almost 50 at the time

neck yourself.

he is right, though, whitecunts

>whitecunts

What the fuck did you just call me?

watch blue velvet. she looks dreadful there too, and it was almost a decade earlier

White people

>Whitecunt

Yes i am.

25?

I thought she was in her 50s, my mom is about 60 and looks younger than her

L O N D O N

You Sir, are an illiterate wankstain.

Fuck you Sam you're old as fuck

It wasn't rendered yet

Pic of your mom. Also her feet

She's pretty unbearable and I can't think of anything she's added positively to.

Because it was more impactful seeing the whole thing from the ground instrad of just snippets of the top of their heads from a chopper like in the original and Spielberg was too much of a hack explain it

Sam Neill is definitely more handsome than you are. He looks good for god damn 70.

shock, my man

Jurassic Park
Blue Velvet
Inland Empire

That's grand slam for me, I don't ask for anything else from an actress. (She's not very strong as Diane but like I said..)

Fuck you kumberly I'm handsome as fuck and he looks like a ballsack having an allergic reaction

fuck off Albert

No he's not. It's just the baggy mom clothes she was dressed in.

Wrong. They were stylish at the time, so there's no reason they should make a young woman look less youthful. She just looks old before her time, as some women have that misfortune.

It also has a lot to do with her personality. She acts more mature than a 25 year old and that can make someone look older. A 17 year old acting and dressing a certain way can be mistaken for a 25 year old.

Delete this.

Kek, you're seriously trying to claim that her baggy pink shirt and cargo shorts were stylish at the time?

Fuck you Albert.

I mean I guess if you mean she acts older than the emotionally stunted 25+ year old Sup Forums posters, I agree.

kek

I want Laura Dern to stomp her feet on my position if you know what i mean

By that i meant i want her to step on my nuts very hard

>didn't dress like sluts
>in the 90s
How young are you?

her vision was motion based

I don't care because she's cute

but the dino was moving