Out of ideas, I know we're filmmakers and film critics but hey let's make a video about cats!

Out of ideas, I know we're filmmakers and film critics but hey let's make a video about cats!

youtube.com/watch?v=4WzkdlNYz0Q

what the fuck. is this the level they're on now? I actually liked their little "gameplay try-out" series, but now it has devolved into this?

>we're """"""filmmakers""""""" and ""film crtics""

>I know we're filmmakers and film critics

No. Not even when he was popular.

he will never accept defeat by the balding menace. come over till he dies

Hes only balding because he found out that Mike Matei cock is 8-10 inches

>Hes only balding because he found out that Mike Matei cock is 8-10 inches

This

Look at it this way - they already hit rock bottom years ago with mineycrafta and the elmo review, this is great by comparison.

He needs to drop everything that isnt AVGN, no one cares about any of this shit

You fedoras need to take that up with those guys, not me. Besides, Mike made a film and critiques films. Bye, sweeties

Board James was great

Board James
Monster madness
What a shit option you have

He hates AVGN and hates doing this stuff only marginally less. He wanted to be a filmmaker and got tired of AVGN almost a decade ago. He's a husband and father approaching middle age. He only keeps going with this BS because it's really easy shekels and he can coast off of the YouTube views all his retarded fanboys still give him.

then he should retire

They were disincentivized to put any effort into tightly edited and scripted videos, because they realized their shitty fanbase will give them just as much praise and views no matter what they do. So, they cut AVGN to an absolute minimum, killed Monster Madness (after phoning it in for the last couple of years), and rake in the shekels just kind of sitting on the couch, fucking around.

I miss Monster Madness.

They're so terrible, let's spam their garbage and give them views!

No it's because James is having another kid so he acts like he can't do any work

>too young to use adblock

>voluntarily watching this has-been.
>thinking adblock has an age limit
Fuck off back to Sup Forums.

>thinking adblock has an age limit
Seems you've almost figured it out, do you need a hint?

Get out of my thread. This is, as laid out in the OP, a TV and film related thread. Nobody is forcing you to give anybody views, so get lost. Bye, sweetie

>This is, as laid out in the OP, a TV and film related thread.
About a videogame player, playing videogames. Fuck off back to Sup Forums, or buy some Sup Forums ads if you need to advertise.

Nope. About a filmmaker and film critic NOT playing video games or critiquing a film. Get out.

no he doesn't hate avgn, jesus christ. he just turned it into a once-in-a-while-thing, and the latest episodes are actual comedy shorts with a lot of effort to them.

I mean, let them talk about cats if they want. cats are pretty awesome after all

Stop talking about Mike Matei's big dick for fuck's sake

>Spoony did five (5) live streams yesterday after over a year of total radio silence
>didn't at all address the patreon debacle
>people still showered him with tips

So many creators I used to like have JUSTed themselves the last year or two. It's crazy to watch these creators scramble for content since vidya is so over saturated and might get claimed like clips do.

>What a shit option you have

What's that one about? I haven't seen their stuff in a while.

Those are tip bots you fucking idiot

bots tipping? in all kinds of Eurofuck currency? Sounds like you're reaching.

Please tell me they didn't actually tip that washed up hack after all this time. Jesus.

He claimed he "just discovered you could turn this tipping thing on" and yes there were people using it. Most were what I would call encouragement tips, trying to get him to make *something* again.

>Thanks for coming back Spoony!
>Please keep streaming Spoony!

Yeah just like all that Patreon money encouraged him. Fuck people are stupid. Just put him out of his misery already.