Are there any ANAD Marvel titles that aren't liberal politically correct garbage?

Are there any ANAD Marvel titles that aren't liberal politically correct garbage?

New Avengers channel that Saturday morning cartoon feel.

Your Mom #1

Where have you been since the 80s?

Depends if you mean 'awful and patronising' or 'treats women and minorities like people', on Sup Forums it could be either one. New Avengers is pretty great though.

the Vision and Moon Knight are both good. Carnage is okay. Venom is tolerable. and i also like Thunderbolts.

with the rest of Marvel's line, you're gonna have to tolerate getting preached to, or you're gonna have to read something else.

To change the world we have to change the culture the children consume.

You mean, there is one character who isn't white?

>All-New

Sure, but you don't read comics anyway so why do you care?

There are a number of good comics Marvel is putting out right now, but it's trendy to shitpost about Marvel so we'll never be able to talk about them.

>There are a number of good comics Marvel is putting out right now

kek

q.e.d

Carnage and Gwenpool is 2, which while technically a number isn't a very significant one in relation to the amount they put out.
I haven't read moonnight

My point exactly, we never get to talk about Spider-Man and Deadpool, Squadron Supreme, Hyperion, Moon Knight, New Avengers, Uncanny Avengers, Extraordinary X-Men, All New Wolverine, Ultimates, Carnage, Vision, Silk, Ms Marvel, Gwenpool and Illuminati because Sup Forums posters are shit posting all over Sup Forums and the mods refuse to do anything about it, all you guys ever want to talk about are single pages from the worst comics being produced right now.

Making Carol a facist & drawing her like a skinny gay man, using Sam Wilson & his book to preach the most unstuble irrational propaganda In the history of comics & drawing almost every female lead book like a toddler demographic cartoon isn't treating them like people.

I swear to fucking god, Spencer is writing strawmen that makes Miller's Holy Terror seem fair & balanced.

Black Panther is superb.

Nothing wrong with making women & minorities more present & fleshed out.

The problem is doing pic related to straight white male characters just to make said minorities look good makes the writer no better if not far worse then the people who marginalize said minorities.

I find it almost insulting how Superman Hyperion is.

I haven't actually read this, but wasn't it basically the writer throwing a bitch fit about their book getting canceled, so they wrote the most obnoxious shit they could?

No that was on like the last issue this was closer to the beginning.

They did Superman Grounded damn well with the Carnival, and now they are doing Superman and Wonder Woman. Hyperion has been nothing short of great. Still hoping we get a Not Brave and the Bold: Blur and Dr Spectrum soon. Still wish we would have gotten Boundless instead of Blur though.

What bothers me about Angela is that she can fit crazy well in the Marvel Universe, but the first writer to do anything with her was Bendis, which kind of ran her into the ground, I'm still holding out hope that we can see her hunting down beings from Marvel's supernatural side.

Half of those titles are shit and you know it.

Well, it wasn't that much better when she wasn't in cancellation teritory.
She wrote the chars as annoying cunts in #1 and it deteriorated from there.
Which is a shame because i actually liked Asgard's Assassin and the Original Sin lead-in.
The fucking cunt had a hissyfit and ruined everything the character could have done.
And I hate how that makes all the women at Marvel look bad.

Nope.

Surprisingly A-Force. Yeah, it's an all girl team, but it doesn't flaunt that around. It's a team that happens to be all girls. It also fixed the piece of shit that was Civil War 2 by retconning the whole missile to the tit thing.

>Spencer

Has he really become that awful? I remember really liking Superior Foes. But maybe that was all because of Steve Lieber.

I disagree, every title listed I've enjoyed, and a few of them are on my pull list. What makes them so shit? You know, other than a few posters from Sup Forumsmplaints?

I started reading comics in 2011. I initially started reading DC, planning to read Marvel down the line.
All the shit I see here though has turned me off it. Which is sad, because I do enjoy the movies and the occasional story times.
But crap like
pisses me off. I'm not even some alt right Sup Forums retard, but this kind of lazy, patronising writing disgusts me.

Superior Foes is basically an outlier for Spencer

I find it odd that this is the ONLY page from this comic that ever gets posted here. I'm sure the rest of the comic is no good, but I'd at least like to see the full page, the page that came before it and the one that follows it

I would love to see her and Thor clash in a longer teamup. Bonus points for Loki stuck with them and on the verge of madness from their shenanigans while he tries to get them to do anything productive instead of fighting constantly.

It sold like stale bread, too. Which made her angry writing worse.
I shit you not, she ended a story about the fantastical conquest of Hel by making the protagonist go full New York yuppie. Ikea furniture and all. Fucking gods and battle angels!

>Squadron Supreme
>Good
Other than that I agree

>but this kind of lazy, patronising writing disgusts me.

The biggest and one would think most obvious mistake is, they've had the middle aged white dude writers try to do some of this stuff, instead of y'know, actual women or people of color.

That, for once, is absolutely no help.
This actually did come out of nowhere.
It's the dead Bor, father of Odin, spouting lazy strawman insults at his granddaughter which then have that stupid "redacted" joke applied that makes him look like an angry hick before going down like a bitch.
Comes out of nowhere, goes nowhere.
Avoid at all cost. Especially if you care to like any characters appearing in this book.

>Which is a shame because i actually liked Asgard's Assassin and the Original Sin lead-in.
Same here.

I didn't even mind the Orginal Sin tie in with Thor, Loki and Angela, a lot of the side stories, Angela's adventures in Heaven, sounded like they could have been amazing comics, I just don't think anyone know what to do with the character today. I have ideas, but I haven't been hired by Marvel yet.
What have you got against Squadron Supreme?
I will, thank you.

Oh yeah I really liked his work on Avengers World which makes it all the more heartbreaking.
Hydra Cap is great in comparison to his Sam Wilson book.

True. His first go at Secret Avengers (a Fear Itself tie-in IIRC, between Brubaker's and Ellis' runs) was boring as balls and his reloaded series after Remender's run was a convoluted mess
And while full of cool character moments, Avengers World took almost a year to set up the "...AND THE PROM'S TOMORROW!" shitstorm of multiple threats showing up at the same time, so when editors started breathing down his neck (probably o they could squeeze in another AXIS tie-in) he resolved everything in the next three or so issues, making it oh so disappointing.
I'm not even talking about his newer stuff.

It's been decent, it needs a better artist for sure.
I really like the most recent 2 issues, the team minus nighthawk sitting down and voicing their concerns in a calm rational manner was very maturely handled.

Wait a sec, what exactly did Bennett do to her?

This. Write a character. Tell a story. Don't lecture.

Creativity is what leads to more diversity, not agenda-pushing.

>What have you got against Squadron Supreme?
Not that user, but based on Robinson's other recent stuff, Fantastic Four and All-New Invaders, I'd say the problem with his writing is that while he does a good job setting everything up and and it should be a great read, it lacks heart and feels like something mass-produced.

That's a fair answer, one that I can accept, the writing from Squadron has been pretty forgettable

Angela was written by Marguerite Bennett though, a woman.
I mean, usually I'd agree with you, it really bothers me when a teenage girl is written by a middle-aged dude (and it has since Mayday), but in this particular instance, you've wrong.

>I just don't think anyone know what to do with the character today.
Which is odd, considering Angela is a very interesting character and her distinct ideas of reality should make her much easier to write for than Carol and others.

Not much, really. The book tanked early, thank god.
Angela wsn't even the bad part about the book.
But Sera was an annoying, 4th wall breaking fountain of topical remarks that she had no business making.
And nothing about the book made sense, the writing was lazy and convoluted etc. Art could have elevated it to a great project, but with such a shit writer it had no chance.
They say good art can save a book. Not if the writer actually is melting down.
Anyway, Angela was strangely pushed to the sidelines here. She did all the figthing but none of the talking, making her an accessory in her own book.

>Avengers World took almost a year to set up the "...AND THE PROM'S TOMORROW!" shitstorm of multiple threats showing up at the same time
I actually loved that. And I don't think it was too quickly finished.

Well I do. I also enjoyed the build up, but other than giant Shang-Chi kung-fu fighting a dragon, the resolutions have left me unimpressed.

I still refuse to belive this was printed until i see a picture of a physical copy.
It just has to be an edit

I know she ended up on that vote Loki thing but where has Angela been since then?

And what about Bennet? Bitch got dropped from Wonder Woman or something no?

Theres also that horrible failed strawman from that guy saying thor was a manly man but not very often.

Which is odd because people post that one red skul page all the time and say its a failed strawman.

Its not a failed strawman its an incredibly well written example of how red skull draws you in with arguments that seem sensible at first and by the time you stop and think about them long enough to realise its bullshit its to late.

You mean this?

Yes

Yeah, it's a great little speech he gives, made even better once you realize that he's using Professor X's brain to project the images going along with his speech.

It's a strawman because it's meant to be Trump and in the hands of real world Trump it's actually genuinely meant what was said and is a good message, he is trying to demonize Trump.

Communism sounds good too to the right audience who want to blame the rich for their problems. So does trickle down economics and safe spaces and etc. Everything can sound good if you craft a message for the audience and give them a explanation that sounds good, as long as they don't actually study it in depth to see the usually just as valid opposite argument.

If you think he comes off as a strawman , well someone explained it better than me.

>I know this is bait for a Sup Forums thread but even the people taking the bait have a terrible time articulating what's wrong about what Skull is saying.

>It's substance-less demagoguery, a naked attempt at using vague terms the audience likes to convince them that they are united with him and everyone else is against them.

>He implies that the US has no interest in "protecting its heritage." The heritage and culture of America is that of a melting pot welcoming the poor and disenfranchised of the world, nothing disrespects our heritage more than closing our borders.

>He goes on to imply that this state of affairs has drained the US into a "dead husk" which is idiotic. Not only is this far too new an issue to have had any impact on the failing US education and lack of unskilled labor, the entire idea of the glorious leave-it-to-beaver 50's has always been a fantasy.

>Then, after saying the government must protect its land and people with as much force as necessary, he then says the government should have no authority over publicly-owned land. Which is it Skull? Make up your mind.

>Finally he loses all pretense of a real argument and just starts pandering to the crowd with tired culture war rhetoric.

>The writer wasn't as subtle as he needed to be and lifted the arguments a little too neatly from his political opponents, but it still works.

Not I remember. Maybe ANAD Avengers, it's probably the simplest and funnier from all of them. Like an old school hero team fighting villains and saving the day, I liked it.

>Bitch got dropped from Wonder Woman or something no?
She was never on WW. That was only Comics Alliance pipe dream.

So sick of these threads. You fucks obviously dont read comics. Go back to Sup Forums and stay there.