What did he mean by this?

What did he mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zRdNOQcfp-8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>What did he mean by this

WE WUZ KANGZ. Thats literally what he means by this.

Fuck this gay earth

a febrile shocking violent smack
the children are hoping for a heart attack,
tonight the windows are watching,
the streets all conspire,
and the lamppost can't stop crying,
if I could fly high above the world,
would I see a bunch of living dots spell the world stupidity?,
or would I see hungry lover homicides,
loving brother suicides,
and olly olly oxenfrees,
who pickaside and hide
the world is scratching at my door,
my morning papers got the scores,
the human interest stories, and the obituary
cockroach naps and rattling traps,
how many devils can you fit upon a match head?,
caringosity killed the Kerouac cat,
sometimes truth is stranger than fiction
in my alley around the corner,
there's a wino with feathered shoulders,
and a spirit giving head for crack and he'll never want it back,
there's a little kid and his family eating crackers like thanksgiving
and a pack of wild desperados scornful of living
the worlds is scratching at my door....
cradle for a cat, Wolfe looks back,
how many angels can you fit upon a match?
I want to know why Hemingway cracked,
sometimes truth is stranger than fiction
life is the crummiest book I ever read,
there isn't a hook, just a lot of cheap shots,
pictures to shock and characters an amateur would never dream up

WE

HAHAHA IS THIS REAL

Sorry nigga but you're gonna have to carry that weight by yourself

H
O
L

U
P

Okay, I need a really large boat and a lot of chains, africa is really far away and airfare for that many people is expensive.

he's gonna make them kings by sending them back to africa

Where can I get that hat?

Why do you niggers squint when you wanna lookk like you "bout to drop sum knowledge" ? Is it because you know Chinks are smarter race than you?

WE

is there any evidence of this aside from statues that could/maybe look like niggers?

HOL UP

KANGZ

Your expensive sister is in chains right next to me, gagging on these NUTTSes whiteboi

All hail...

PRESIDENT
KANG
A
N
G

youtube.com/watch?v=zRdNOQcfp-8

If by being kings he means getting an education, getting a job, holding down said job, paying taxes, getting married, being a good father, and being an upstanding citizen and member of the community,

then yeah, I'm all for it.

WUZ

KANGS

>maybe look like niggers
uwotm8?

and no of course not, the Egyptians literally have hieroglyphics depicting blacks as slaves and blacks being slaughtered by Egyptian chariots.
You think modern day Egyptians just came from nowhere?

Nigger thread? Nigger thread.

>be me
>move to the Seattle area about ten days ago
>lots of stuff going on, pretty busy
>people out doing there things during the day
>lots of business types walking to and fro
>doesn't look to bad at all
>lots of modern buildings and what not
>out running errands late one night
>notice that the busy people from the day had been replaced by cracked out niggers
>niggers literally everywhere
>niggers standing around in parking lots, gas stations, bus stops, in the street, at pay phones
>niggers driving around in their big wheeled cars, parked at gas stations; niggers literally out of nowhere
>notice this a few more times
>tonight I'm driving to a relatives house and the sun had been down for maybe 30 minutes
>literally have to drive up onto a side walk because some cracked out nigger in a lowered, busted cadillac was just pitted by three sheriffs and after he was spun 180, he's now trying to get away...all the while driving with a gangster lean
>Am I in Seattle or niggerlandia...

Its time to end the WE WUZ KANGZ meme before blacks take it too far

It's unleashed now. There's no taking it back now.

It's been too long my friend.

WUZ

That's a fucking ventriloquist dummy

KANGZ

AND

WEEE

FWIW, based on what I've heard from other blacks, the ones who spout this sort of shit are social outcasts who spent too much time talking to their grandparents growing up because they had no friends.

It means you're a fucking moron who can't figure a meme a third grader could explain. Fucking idiot.

SHIET

WIR

obligatory bosnian pyramids shitpost in KANGZ thread

Probably the same thing white people mean when they claim ancestry to the Greeks.

xD
#r3kt

damn, I liked Seattle. All I say nigger wise were bridge niggers huddling with cardboard under bridges

holy shit this is fucking good

is this real

>30000
Where are they getting this figure from?

WAREN

Yes niggers keep showing everyone how you are not compatible with modern western civilizations.

Doesn't a real king make himself a king? This nigger is asking us to just give him a kingdom because?

>Ruining my image Frasieresque image of seattle

DON'T

this guy and his friends

not even bullshiting you

The lightest bit of complexion makes someone 'white' in the eyes of black people. Earlier I was watching a music video of a Mexican rapper and the comments were full of 'why that white boy sayin nigga'
Dude didn't look white at all, he's visibly latino.

KAISERS

that filename. too many keks.

>subtle

KEK HAS FORSAKEN TRUMP
KEK NO LONGER SMILES UPON THE MOVEMENT

KEK SUPPORTS HILLARY NOW
HILLARY WILL WIN IN NOVEMBER

KEK CONFIRM

The day they start appropiating Proto-Spic culture ,is the day i will start ethnically cleansing my city

Make beards symmetrical again

>Africanus

kek from /his/

It isn't too bad 2bh. I had more of an issue with all the homeless than the niggers.

>trying to take credit for mountains

shiggy

Except she doesn't get the jar, the table, the clothing, or even the hair (black women straighten their hair to look more white, and unless that woman is mixed, her hair would be much shorter, and much more curly).

Also, in reality, she wouldn't even have the peanut butter, because without us, Carver wouldn't have had the means to create it.

DAS RITE

ES LEBE DEUTSCHLAND

>FWIW, based on what I've heard from other blacks, the ones who spout this sort of shit are social outcasts who spent too much time talking to their grandparents growing up because they had no friends.
they're basically the black version of Sup Forums autists

WUZ

that entire house were built by a white man, niggers are delusional that's why lefties treat them like kids

WE WUZ MAYANS N SHEIIT

Black nationalists actually have so much in common with White nationalists it's not funny.

I remember hearing about how they occasionally speak at each other's rallies and are generally well received because they both hate the same things.

We wuz architects un shiet
We build houses out of shit un shiet

this niggers does realize monarchy still exist in africa, right?

They don't even understand the fucking concept of monarchy, they just believe that at one point in history every black man alive was a literal king.

I always thought this guy looked the part though. I'm sure he has sub-Saharan heritage in part but the overall look is something non-Negroid.

This doesn't jive with black supremacists saying whites came from chinks

why couldn't they have just fucking stayed there

ching chong n sheiit my nigga

the eyes

>black space aliens came to earth and were immediately subjugated by white cavemen

People actually believe this shit, that's the scary part. This is some young earth creationism level bullshit.

actually a bunch of niggers believe that Olmecians were black since a statue had a wide nose, I shit you not

>what did he mean???

send us back to Africa where we wuz kangz n pharoahs

I like how blacks have claimed dreadlocks as their owndespite all hair turning into dreadlocks if you just leave it. Dreadlocks are nature's "Just fuck my shit up" haircut.

>Egyptians are the oldest known kingdom, invented Slavery.
>Insists that his ancestors were egyptians
>buttmad that they were enslaved.

top kek, there is no argument that these primatives can win even if we allow them their delusions of granduer.

I call it Negro Scientology

I'm convinced some white troll made every one of these wewuz memes

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE THOSE ARE VIETNAMESE AND CAMBODIANS. YES THEY LOOK LIKE NIGGERS, AND BASICALLY ARE NIGGERS, BUT THEY AREN'T ACTUAL NIGGERS

Welp, time to unrust old ChingaCuellos.