>Jim Carrey Suicide Tape
This got me way too hard

Holy fucking KEK made my day/night, OP.

#ImWithPoopyDiapers
youtube.com/watch?v=b190l1JVBdo

Ew

>jim carrey suicide tape
My sides

Shit, I didn't even notice how fat she was.

Realistically, what I'm about to say is scary, but if we don't start soon, there won't be any second chances to reverse this.

Putting all our differences aside, right now all of mankind is in the cusp of complete decimation. Where heading into an existential crisis from the environment to the economy that if we don't change things globally, a majority of human life is as good as dead.

Famine, starvation, disease, societal collapse, economic collapse, mass suicide, terrorism, and that's the future for America and it will spread over globally.

If America fails, expect all the smaller countries to go down under that depends on this country.
Everywhere from Ethiopia to China. America is at the top of the toten pole in the world and if it topples and collapses so will every country.

And it'll resort into a world war not for any ideologies, but for resources and survival.

Logically piecing all the happenings together it seems the global elite wants it to come to this so they can rebuild the world and build a utopia with the ones at the top living in harmony with robots, automation and technology in paradise underneath the billions of skulls they tactfully decimated.

If we don't band together and form an alliance right now we will have missed our window of opportunity to prevent this from happening.

How do we stop this ?

War

>Enquirer

I like seeing them shit on the Clintons while I'm in line at checkout. Too bad they're the paint-huffing lunatic of the magazine world.

>it was the most suitable place
Kek

>CIA login
Bane?

Don't vote Poopindiaper please.

>top of the totem pole
>if it falls so does everything else
>top
>everything else falls

American education, everyone.

Federal agents and their snitches are thick as Shillary on this board tonight. Really makes you think, or it would, if you didn't already take everything you see and hear on this site with a whole shaker of salt.

Making up false stories about Hillary; that's good and accepted by the Sup Forums moderator.

I made an obvious, silly and false story about Trump the other day.

I got a 3 day ban.

WTF?

You're on the wrong board. Try Sup Forums

You got me!

The fire is rising.

There are a lot of nonsense stories about Hillary these days on Sup Forums. Especially perhaps because she is doing well in the polls at the moment. That seems to be ok with the moderator.

So if someone says that Hillary is using a pissbag in her trousers, that's ok.
When I said Trump was quitting the race, I got a ban.

I don't care much about that, but it is strange.

>Sup Forums

WORTH THE READ

No, this is me.

Guys we have real issues here

the hotsheets never lie

T H I C C

I saw this checking out of Costco, had a good laugh reminding me of Sup Forums.

Like this?

>Eating herself to death
I'm normally not this huge of an asshole but do you think she'd collapse before election day?

Maybe that was from back when they couldn't get away with saying Webster was the father, not Bill.

this

That's because so many dipshits do that to fuck up the board. It slides actual threads and lowers the overall quality of the board's content.
You're one of the reasons why everyone fucking hates leafs. Have fun not being taken seriously.

JonBenet's killers diary? hmmmmmmmm

wew

Don't you think that circlejerking about bullshit stories and urban legends about Clinton lowers the board quality?

Seriously, Sup Forums is starting to read more and more like a chain email from my angry racist grandma. I mean, it always did with the stupid apocryphal infographs, but you guys are taking it 100% at face value and trying to spread it like cancer.

>tfw CTR can only afford Canadian IPs with it's 6 gorrilian dollars

I wish I got paid to shitpost and troll Trumpcucks, but no, I'm just an oldfag who remembers RON PAUL Sup Forums and before this board started worshiping a loud-mouthed billionaire.

nobody cares leaf, just give me (you)s on my OC

I remember that, too. I also remember when Canadians weren't so insufferable.

>Well I don't want to appear smug but I do have a shrine to him in my fireplace
>I thought it was the most suitable place

>Clintons
>JonBenét Ramsey
>Jim Carrey
>Surge soda and Crystal Pepsi back on selves
>Nickelodeon reviving Hey Arnold and other cartoons

I want this 90s meme to end.

When did Carrey's shit get fucked up?

go cry on /qa/ butthurt babby

Gross.

My fucking sides

Fuck you, you almost made me think Jim Carrey was dead

I bet that girl is like 10 to 14 years old

still funny though

>Reminding me that I forgot to pick up some Crystal Pepsi again

it's fucking right by my register and everything, I have no excuse.

Is it worth the money anons? Some people say it is shit, but I hate normal Pepsi, so I am thinking maybe I would like it because people who like Pepsi dislike it.

>implying Trump isn't completing based Ron's work

He's already taken a sledgehammer to the corporatocracy that ran the Republican Party, and after crushing Hillary even the Democrats will have to take a long look in the mirror.

He is Ron Paul's ultimate revenge.

>Is it worth the money anons?

It's almost like Sprite, if Sprite were half as sweet as it is. And with a little cola depth to the flavor. I'd give it a try

Ron Paul-era Sup Forums is the most glorious time i've ever seen here. But, we must evolve and adapt to the situations at hand. Memes and subterfuge require an infinite amount of adjustment, after all.

>Liberals claim to be peaceful
>Liberals claim to be compassionate
>Liberals claim to be against war
>Liberals claim to support Islam

And yet the person they support is a psychopathic killer

youtube.com/watch?v=OqbDBRWb63s - The Truth About Hillary Clinton's Mental Illness

youtube.com/watch?v=FmIRYvJQeHM - "We came, we saw, he died! LAUGHS" (Gaddafi)

youtube.com/watch?v=O894bXmqqGU - Hillary Clinton openly states she wants war with Iran to protect Israel

youtube.com/watch?v=xvhBoF_pCHo - Hillary laughs maniacally about war with Iran

ask LA Beast

lol, suicide is high amount wealthy people who fall off the welfare pedestal and are given a choice, go back into the work force or pull trigger.

most pull the trigger because they are shitty people

Trump is nothing like Ron Paul, he's not a libertarian at all.

Also

newsmax.com/Politics/ron-paul-wont-vote-donald-trump/2016/05/04/id/727244/

and lol @ you if you think he will "crush" Hillary. All the polling says the opposite

as far as I could tell it tasted exactly like regular pepsi

Crystal Pepsi 100% sucks. Its own creator even said it tasted bad, and that is why it failed in 1993, despite a $40,000,000 marketing campaign, which even included a Super Bowl commercial.

I'm convinced that the dumb 90s kids who lobbied for Crystal Pepsi's return on the Internet were just mad they missed out on it when they were young. They're going to buy it once out of curiosity, realize it's nothing special, never purchase it again, and thus Crystal Pepsi will fade away again.

Pajeet, I...

poo didn't make it into to the loo

>what are the towers falling on 9/11

>I don't know any of the words your saying

Liberals in a nutshell.

This kind of cover probably has more effect on the election than the idiots on CNN.

well maybe you shouldn't do that when we are overrun with shills

you got what you deserved

I wonder what Bat Bow is up to nowadays...

Somebody pls grab bills reaction and put into useful reaction jpegaroonie pls

>lowers the board quality
>which cannot go below zero