Germany: Only "White Trash" votes for Trump

Gee, I wonder who could be behind this article...

Other urls found in this thread:

welt.de/debatte/kommentare/article157721195/Erst-der-White-Trash-machte-Trump-zu-dem-was-er-ist.html
youtu.be/3A-Z5sRwgLM
youtube.com/watch?v=dUhuv_QFYCA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Haha, that dude looks like white trash, he sees himself in them I guess.

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((stein))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Is Stein a merchant name in Germany?

All white people are trash according to Germany.

I mean, they're not wrong. Largest base among uneducated whites.

(((STEIN)))

literally taking a piss at Trump and White America, while Germany and the rest of Europe is being invaded by the Muslim horde.

German names are not a singh of juderei in Germany.

By hillbillies, (((mr stein))) means "whites"

uneducated = did not receive liberal brainwashing in college.

seriously I have an ex g/f that went from conservative sweetheart to liberal feminazi solely because of the pressure from her peers in college. She would privately have one view and would publicly hold another because it was the "correct" and "tolerant" view.

>(((Stein)))

That's pretty racist desu. The author is like a white version of uncle tom

>literally the white equivalent of "nigger" in headline

Wow, Germany taking a shot at Trump while they let their women get raped en masse by muzzies

very smart and very stupid people often believe in the same things. it's the moderately intelligent ones who tend to be most fooled

Never trust state funded news outlets hanz, the jew is always behind them

>(stein)

really made me think

stein

trips of truth

kek holy number

praise kek!

>Stein
EVERY FUCKING TIME

I even had to check to see if OP was shilling me but nope, its real..

welt.de/debatte/kommentare/article157721195/Erst-der-White-Trash-machte-Trump-zu-dem-was-er-ist.html

Hannes Stein, a Jew who moved to Germany, who was part of the "achse des guten", the "axis of the good", the pro-Bush journalist-team during the Iraq War, and moved to the USA btw.

I remember his pro-Bush, pro-Iraq-war articles and his articles about moving to the USA...

Lol, that is sneaky is fuck. He know for a fact that phrase will have a different connotation for foreigners
>Largest base among uneducated whites.
So did the democrats. But they were called "workers" or "blue collar' if I recall correctly, not uneducated illiterates. The democrats would do well to remember that their base as a whole is probably poorer and dumber on average then the republican one.

>his white trash supporters are like racist orks

write that about black people and the world is going down

This is probably one of the most disgusting articles I've seen on this website.

America was invaded decades ago and now they're forcing it on Europe with their puppet elites.

why did you have to post this... why..

So is this fake or are you gonna provide a fucking link you fucking lapinpolttaja?

Why are Jews always balding and skinny fat.

>White Trashs
>Trashs

I know this is probably some literally-who website but is it that hard to spell-check your publications? It's the first sentence of the article for Christ's sake.

Read the thread you mongol. Link was posted

Holy shit he actually is Juden.

Why is it so difficult to put it in the op?

american "liberals" love the phrase "white trash"
easiest way to spot one here. puts themselves at the top of the food chain because they know minorities need their "help" so they are obviously trash too. very sick people but they are just so "right" in their own world

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((
Stein
))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

He's a jew. Look him up.

Are there any non buzzfeed-tier regressive news papers in germany?
Honestly sueddeutsche is absolute cancer at least in social media lately and I'm a poor fag to be able to afford an abo to multiple so if you had to choose one which one would it be?

You mean the people who keep the lights on, pave the roads, drive the trucks & serve in police - fire - military don't wan't to give 30 percent to pay for lequeshas 6 keeids free, universal preschool?

Goddammn racist morons

I use the term white trash. What distinguishes me from liberals is that I feel more connected to white trash than niggers.

Its a good point. My translation has a different title to op's as well. The article is titled how white trash made trump what he is.

Stein, by itself, has nothing to do with merchants of debt.

"only black garbage vote for ___"
Think anyone would be upset at that article?

>why "we're" losing the internet
>implying nomries ever owned the internet

cultural appropriation much?

jungefreiheit online is okay

>a lack of authority

Oyyy fucking vey

I wonder who he has in mind

a pack of racist niggers is behind this.

youtu.be/3A-Z5sRwgLM

Take it a lot of you people haven't seen this.

>iFunny
THERE'S NOTHING FUNNY ABOUT THESE FUCKING KIKES

>(((Hannes Stein)))

Hitler did nothing wrong.

Wow he has nu-male glasses, hairline and beard, the unholy trifecta.

Also (((stein)))
>mfw Sup Forums was right again

You?

>Call them racist/uneducated poor white trash!

Cos that worked so well for brexit...

youtube.com/watch?v=dUhuv_QFYCA

Is it ever not the jew?

George Costanza?

>jungefreiheit online is okay

Ronny was geht?

>She would privately have one view and would publicly hold another because it was the "correct" and "tolerant" view.
Don't you do that too?
I have one classmate who publicly voted for the FPÖ. Poor guy had to defend himself against 10+ liberals 24/7 on the phone and in class.

This literally an insult. More than 40% of americans are considering to vote on the man. Are all the white ones doing it, TRASH? Jesus.

Loxism should be more talken about

Jesus, this is fucked up in so many levels. Seems like brother nathanael was right about some shit.

I'll take the word of those "uneducated whites" over the 90%+ of the nigger population supporting Hillary Clinton.

your lügenpresse is shit
please shut their lying jewish mouths for them
our patience is running out

Stone Mr. Stone!
Steinigt Herrn Stein!

Why is your faggot country even commenting on our nominee?
As though your opinions matter or affect our election in any way.

No. They are actually worse than trash.

>All those redpilled comments

I'd rather be white trash than a fucking cuck who enables child rape.

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( STEIN ))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Every time.

It doesn't matter who wrote it. Anybody could write it. You guys sure love to cherry-pick s/

>that pic
That's how I imagine Americans.

>stein

(((STEIN)))

fucking pol and it always being right and shit

sounds like naomi leiberjew could use some bbc right now

>Stein

>>>(((Stein)))

fuck the jews

That's how I imagine people who live in the square states in the center of the country, where people are poor but hard working. Polite and with values. The majority I hear about but will never see myself. Nice, simple people.

Here is a picture demonstrating the subtle differences between us and you.

JUST
U
S
T

That sounds rather classist, comrade Stein

>(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((STEIN)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((STEIN)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

>(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((STEIN)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((STEIN)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Fuck Die Welt

I feel like telling you my little story, please bear with me.

>yesterday
>meet a German guy at a Couchsurfing event
>says he's a journalist for Die Welt in Warsaw
>I shake my head sideways and say that's no good
>ask him if he writes all that propaganda about the Polish government
>he does, but defends it, explains how they violate laws
>I tell him I'm fine with what they did, what matters is the results
>he doesn't get my point and there was a Filipino near us so I tell him about based Duterte and how killing drug dealers solves the drug problem
>he can't believe I said this, says I'm crazy, and that I seem smart but what I said is very stupid
>I make him ask the Flip about it
>after about 10 minutes I manage to convince him that maybe it's worth killing drug dealers if it means less death and misery in the end

kek, there was also some English pro-remain cuck there, asked me about Brexit, I told him I was a big fan of Nigel Farage, he just buried his bearded numale face in his hands xD

thanks for reading my cool story, bros

you should have smashed his face, instead of talking to this communist scum

Hannes Stein is not really a jewish name. But the guy is.

He is a well known "achse des guten" pro israel shill.

(((Stein))) is a jewish supremacist. That's all you need to know about these anti-white scum.

Stein is a jewish name par excellence, among many others

> Stein, Berg, Gold, Stern, Katz, Kassner

Nah, it's more funny to horrify them with ideas, then redpill them a bit

He also complained about Polish ministers calling some people traitors who should be hung, said something "omg such horrible language from government people" I told him I agree, and Merkel is a traitor who should be hung too. I didn't get much of a reaction out of this one though...

All praise KEK!

German journalists are couch surfers? Haha, oh wow.

t. too suspicious of people to do couch surfing

>not using ifunny for the greatest alt-right memes

Apparently. He seemed to be in his late 20s and said that there wasn't enough to report about (since his job is all about reporting about Polish stuff) so he'd just travel around when there's nothing going on.