What are rich people like in your country?

cringy

they get to have healthcare

Idiotic and extremely snobby. They genuinely believe they're above everyone and deserve to be treated as such.

>If you don't have three cars by 18, you deserve to live only in Russia
>grandson of high ranking politician

I just puked a bit
Why people in other countries dress like that?

In Japan rich people're less of an insuffering cunt than than what I see of the west (via internet) and my country. No idea why.

In Thailand there are insufferable cunt who absolutely fail to understand where their wealth is from. Or why poor people are poor.

Exactly like this desu

Jockey・・

Diverse actually, between the Aristos the Bourgeois, and the Bourgeois Bohème,the trashy new money type, they come in multiple flavours.

politicians and politician's friends

generally embarrassed by their wealth and thus distant and barely noticeable in public life

the only people that run around looking “rich” are upper middle class, or are spending the entirety of their wealth on expensive clothes and leasing a big car

Westernboo cucks who integrated racism against Arabs and Muslim. Thinking they're better than everyone, don't understand why people are poor and think their wealth has nothing to do with their relations with the old regime.

>confusing pro-west and secularism with racism
typical

Do you mean from me or for them?

Because that's exactly what they do, they use secularism to spit on every religious person and hate the country and it's inhabitants who they think are animals.

your mom

>>confusing pro-west and secularism with racism
>typical
I clarify that this was refered to you not your rich class, tunisianon

Isn't that the horse jockey attire, or?

>What are rich people like in your country?
>H&M pic

You just don't know them enough then.

Some also refuse to speak Arabic or teach it to their kids in favor of French

>and hate the country and it's inhabitants who they think are animals
this is classism not racism
>they use secularism to spit on every religious person
secularism doesn't make you unrespect the culture or religion of religious people it's just that you don't want to be obligated to swallow religion by an government payed with taxes of everbody, religious people and non religious

>Some also refuse to speak Arabic or teach it to their kids in favor of French
There is nothing wrong with this though

>You just don't know them enough then
ok, you made a point

>this is classism not racism
They blame it on them being Arabs, and say that they'll never know better.
>secularism doesn't make you unrespect the culture or religion of religious people it's just that you don't want to be obligated to swallow religion by an government payed with taxes of everbody, religious people and non religious
I know, but this isn't what they do. They litteraly despise every person with a faith.

they act like they care about poorfags, but then make fun of us it suits them