This triggers the CTR employee making minimum wage to shill for a criminal

This triggers the CTR employee making minimum wage to shill for a criminal.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0ZLnQjMsyvc&feature=share
youtu.be/BG5LI7dBdys?t=26s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Hand rails on flat surface

Why?

That's what happens when you're dying.

Wtf, I hate dying now.

Interesting pic. Thanks for sharing

People won't vote for someone they feel sorry for or have pity towards. Thats why Trump won't directly comment or attack her on her health. We need to facilitate an honest concern for her health.

So does anyone have the information that says Hillary wanted to do the debates sitting????

#handrail gate

youtube.com/watch?v=0ZLnQjMsyvc&feature=share

Lyin' Hillary is gonna need Scoot Doot One

What if Hillary was always a false candidate?
What if the plan has been to give it to Bernie all along?
Bernie never officially withdrew.
All the heat is going on Hillary now, none on him.

Hillary will say she is too sick to run and will suddenly back Bernie.

We did that for my grandparents. The telltale sign would be her bathroom.

underrated
My fucking sides

yeah you and me both

>It was leaked to me she wants to have them sitting.

Not really credible but we know its true.

>Bernie never officially withdrew.
Its legally too late now for any other candidate to take over, only one that could keep going with the campaign is Kaine and we know that this is dude is just an empty shell and is the VP because he "recommended" shultz for the DNC chair.

>Mart Sharter in Chief

Imagine being Joe Biden -- your childhood home that you were so excited and eager to share with your nation is now tarnished forever -- all because your life is at risk if you don't help a dying old woman get more publicity in a swing state.

that's why shitlord!

POOPY DIAPERS
O
O
P
Y

D
I
A
P
E
R
S

Do we, though? I want to know more about him. Like, who the fuck is he? Hillary's clearly dying of Parkinsons or some shit and she'll be dead within her first term. Hell, she may even croak before the inauguration if it progresses quickly.

Then that would mean the entire time, the media has been in a frenzy around the candidate they don't want, supporting the massively unpopular Hillary Clinton until she gets into office, only to hand the presidency to someone that nobody has paid any attention to, and knows nothing about. Nobody pays attention to the VPs. Nobody knows shit about them. If this is Hillary's health now, this entire thing might have been a ploy to get THIS mofo into office while nobody was paying attention.

"Watch what I'm doing with my left hand and right hand, look how they fight, pay no attention to what my feet are doing."

Hey, give her credit, it's slightly uphill, ok?

LBJ was a fucking scoundrel, too. I guess this confirms VPs are all fucking evil?

is pic related common?

You know, I read somwhere that picture was a read herring that she was being helped because she had slipped on ice. Looking more closely though no one is wearing gloves and only hillary has a coat and it doesn't looked buttoned so ice seems improbable in retrospect. The look of the reporters face during this episode says it all, for me.

>a fucking leaf!

no, politicians don't sit while giving speeches

Its irrelevant, the puppeteers will be the same.

Future leaf said the threat of Tim Kaine was eliminated by the pence clone from the future because he's actually gay

ghwbush had a criminal enterprise called interestingly enough, The Enterprise, which was partially uncovered during Iran Contra.

For her yes, up until last week she got a stool on every "speech" they removed them after the hashtag got traction.

>Green leaves on either side
>Strong sun shining down
>No one dressed for cold weather
>...Slipped on ice?

I don't think so, Jim.

Yeah, she's already said she wants the debates with the Don to be seated ones.

I want him to either refuse or say
>No, that's okay, you can sit, I'll stand.
He wins either way, and she just keeps dying slowly.

exactly

3 steps, flat shoes

hohoho easy

Some OC

when were you when you realized it's all an act, to at the very last minute pull the I need a wheel chair card, the if you're not with her you hate crippled people just like the nazis.

Vid of her arriving at the house. Won't show her getting out of the car. Immediately uses the rail.

youtu.be/BG5LI7dBdys?t=26s

The other houses had rails too.

>Why does Hillary need handrails?
she sold her soul to the devil and her contract is running out

Yeah remember how fucking useless that crippled bitch FDR was?

every seizure is like a little flame of Hellfire licking her foot

The guy who prolonged the great depression while simultaneously making a large percentage of the country dependent on the government?

The guy so popular that the constitution was amended once he was dead so no one could ever seize control and stay in office for life again?

The guy who allowed the wholesale infiltration of the US goverment by the Soviets? Who sat at Yalta with a confirmed Soviet agent acting as his advisor?

lmao what the fuck was the hashtag?

That's weird to think about but you're right, I can't ever recall seeing a politician sit during a speech/rally. Except during interview events but never a stump thing like that.

FDR couldn't walk but they still propped his ass up so it looked like he was standing. Alot of american's didn't even know he couldn't.
>hillary can't even do that right

>when jet fuel can't melt steel beams but rig an election

An user actually went to the date and location of the incident to see what the weather was like it was 74 degrees haha so no ice.

#hillarystools

This is the only time this stupid meme has made me laugh.

Anyone know the address of that house?

Please? Gonna look on google map for further proofs

>John McCain was 71 when he ran for president and seemed to be in great health
>Every single media outlet was calling for the release of his medical files

>Hillary Clinton is 67, has had brain surgery for a blood clot and is showing signs of physical and mental deterioration
>Every single media outlet is calling people who want to see her medical files "conspiracy theorists"
Sad!