Chatacters Who Had a Dick, and Now Don't Have a Dick

I'll start: Cyborg, Concrete, Robotman and poor Herr Starr.

There were also some in Sandman, I think, though some were only in a dream.

DC seems happy to jump in with both feet when it comes to the had-a-dick territory. Any others come to mind?

And why is this shocking body modification trend only rarely acknowledged? Other characters can get dozens of issues about their disability (Tony Stark back when he lost the use of his legs after being shot, for instance.) But misplace a genital and it's crickets in comics land.

We're beaten over the head with the idea of accepting people's sexuality. But nobody ever mentions those who don't have genitals. Could it be the last taboo in comics? Will Vic Stone's dick be played in the Justice League movie by a white female midget with body hair issues?

Isn't it time the hobby we love stands upright and goes in hard for the dickless?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/9dd0fi-g2Go
themiddlespaces.wordpress.com/2015/03/31/humanity-not-included/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Isn't this the plot of the new Slapstick comic?

Ragdoll?

Cyborg got his dick back, or so I've been told.

I remember an issue of Power Girl had her fighting some villain that lost his dick. And he kept using euphanisms for it so she was clueless about what he was talking about.

Speaking of which, what's been going on with PeeGee in N52 and Rebirth?

Bloodstrike (2015 run)

This Cyborg design is the one that should be in everything now. And also, this Cyborg can get a dick if he wanted

You tried really hard to frame this stupidity a certain way, and I have no idea why you bothered.

>from Earth 2 to Prime Earth
>one Prime Earth got BLACKED by Terrific
>gave black girl title of Power Girl
>from Prime Earth to Earth 2
No idea what's happening there now. Probably getting BLACKED by Terrific again.

I hate that thry went back to that chunky-robo man shit.

Does the Thing have a dick? And I think was it Rockslide that has no dick?

Booyah!

Civil rights for alternative genders and the oppressed is the new hotness. No suprise that OP would want to help the plight of the dickless.

His DCYou costume allowed him to manipulate his outward appearance, he could look human if he wanted to or like he did before receiving it (which is my head canon for his going back to his Forever Evil costume in Rebirth). With that said, we can get into a seperate debate whether the capacity to manifest a synthetic penis when a situation allows for it counts as having or not having a dick, but Vic does in fact have that capcity.

It truly was a great redesign for him.

Did they say why is he back to clunky look?
I'll still write it down as "nostalgiafaggotry"
Thing has dick, Rockslide no.

Cyborg's lack of a dick never stood alright with me. I really think it's an issue of white writers being afraid of black sexuality. They literally took away the big black cock.

Batman. His Dick left him to become Nightwing.

I actually really wish the premise of this comic continued on. A bunch of people completely fucked by the H-Dial teaming up and dealing with their fucked up lives. Kind of like a support group for fucked over superheroes.

Pity I can't channel Son of Baldwin.
>Cyborg has no dick
>FUCKING RACIST, IT REMINDS ME OF TIMES BLACK MEN WERE MUTILATED AND LYNCHED
Unrelated, I remember when some CBR person had meltdown because black dude is called Bull.
Wakanda is really place to be.

Cliff also got no digestive tract or anything resembling a human body. His lack of genitals is one of many worries he has.

Also, does Lord Fanny still have it or not? I am not really sure anymore because I don't remember her story in detail.

It surprised me that the Dial H reboot didn't get into detail on that (maybe it would had the series not been cancelled) as it seemed to be what the story was going for in the first handful of issues. Then it was all about telephone magic.

>FUCKING RACIST, IT REMINDS ME OF TIMES BLACK MEN WERE MUTILATED AND LYNCHED
I mean, to be fair, that one of DC's most prominent black male superheroes just happens to lack sexual genitals is a little suspect. He's asexual, not even by 'choice' or being born that way. He's forced into a life of asexuality. That's pretty fucked up, you have to admit.

What's with Cliff then? or any black character who still got a dick?

But there's an issue of New Teen Titans where the Puppeteer controls Cyborg, and Robin defeats him by kicking him in the balls.

Cliff is all of one white male character. There are tons of others out there who don't lack a penis.

It's not explicit, but it's definitely implied.

Just like there are black characters who lack a penis.

>possess the strength, agility, and keen senses of a lion
>Is called Bull

I want Cyborg to have successful so bad, so i can laught at Johnfag

They got technology to give women a penis in the real world now, but they can't produce a solar battery powered sclonginator 9000 in a universe where interstellar, interdimensional and time travel exist and cloning and robotics are highly advanced?

>tfw Johnfags said DC is racist for giving book to Arab and Latina
Superscience isn't that super.

>They got technology to give women a penis in the real world now
A-any sauce on that, bro... j-just for a friend of course

Not that I didn't like phone magic, but I definitely preferred the weird of the early 2000s series to the New 52 series. The H-Dial is one of my favorite comic devices and I would love to see another series tackle it.

And of course give us more stacked blondes who used to be men getting date raped and becoming strippers. That would be amusing as well.

Old Vic had nads.
NuVic...

It's Vertigo, but at least 3 characters get their dicks cut off in Preacher.

Alec Holland since Brightest day
When was it confirmed that Vic doesn't have a dick?

I mean transmen look manly as fuck

Yes

>Speaking of which, what's been going on with PeeGee in N52 and Rebirth?
Nu52 i think she showed up a couple times
Rebirth she got a cameo in sixpack and dogwelder (which you should read right fucking now)

>you have to admit
This is Sup Forums, dude.

For that matter what about women who lost there vagina it will almost all be general lose of most of body but so are most of whats in this thread.

If you're talking about losing dicks, I have a legal obligation to post this.

youtu.be/9dd0fi-g2Go

To confuse the enemy. They expect some big idiot that charges into them not someone with cat-like reflexes.

Mr Sinister might count considering those times when he inhabited the body of a female clone and morphed back to his own from hers

What about the yellow bastard?

She got BLACKED in Earth-2 by the black Superman.

Related:

themiddlespaces.wordpress.com/2015/03/31/humanity-not-included/

>In the “New 52” retconning of the DC Universe, Cyborg is a founding member of the Justice League, the token minority replacing the former (imaginary) token minority, J’Onn J’Onzz, the Martian Manhunter, and sitting right alongside the token woman, Wonder Woman. This is no accident. For many white people, diversity and tokenism mean precisely the same thing, but beyond that, they are also looking for a particular brand of marginalized person to include; someone who will not disturb the existing state of affairs, who will operate, essentially, as a white, heterosexual, gender-conforming, middle-class man, but in slightly different drag. In his previous incarnation, it was unclear whether Cyborg was a fully functional, sexual being. In the New 52, it’s clear that Cyborg has no genitals. The accident that turned him into a cyborg has taken every bit of his flesh other than his torso, arms, neck, and head. Thus, it’s safe for him to be around Wonder Woman as he serves no sexual threat and no competition for Superman. (I should note that, at the same time, Wonder Woman loses her personhood to become the prize. Please watch the animated film Justice League: War if you don’t believe me. You’ll see the male members of the team, except Cyborg of course, each attempt to call “dibs” on her—including the pubescent Billy Batson/Shazam.) This, to me, is the comic book version of the historical castrations that white supremacists often enacted against black men, of whose sexuality (which they exaggerated and demonized) they were enormously envious and frightened of. Cities in this country were bombed to oblivion on the word of lying white women falsely accusing black men of rape.

No Wonder Woman for you, Vic.

I'm still mad they didn't keep his DCYou costume. It was good dammit