Redpill me on pitbulls

I own a pitbull named Daisy, and beside stealing my bed, she doesn't act like a nigger. Is it true that pitbulls can sperg out randomly and shit, even if they were raised right, or is it a meme? Are they really the niggers of dogs, or is it just a case of meme spouting shitposters saying so for "le lels dddx" and shit?

Pic very unrelated

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3210509/Pit-bull-viciously-kills-owner-biting-head-body-tried-stop-dog-attacking-mother.html
dogs.petbreeds.com/stories/3601/smartest-most-intelligent-dogs#36-shetland-sheepdog
kiro7.com/web/kiro/news/trending-now/cat-viciously-attacks-7-pit-bulls-and-dog-walker/425273962
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Shamless self-bump

they are the niggers of dogs.

why?
>account for a disproportionately high amount of dog attacks (crime)
>aren't a very intelligent breed
>even if trained well, always have the possibility to be "set off" and become violent
>only purpose or strength in life is literally FIGHTING

Face it, your dog is shit tier.
Meanwhile Golden Retrievers rank top 5 in every metric and are the most well rounded breed. They are the white people of dogs.

It is a meme. Pits are great dogs. They are not violent. The violent ones have between abused. Google cherry Garcia three legged Mike Vick rescue.

It's a meme. They have a reputation because they're physically very powerful and stocky, perfect for fighting, so they're the most widely used for fighting.

If a pitbull is raised from a pupper to full doggo they can be as loving an loyal as any breed.

If you want a shit dog then look at shiba inus, ironically enough, they're very arrogant and have attitudes.

>my anecdote is evidence

Please stop this.

>Of the 88 fatal dog attacks recorded by DogsBite.org, pit bull type dogs were responsible for 59% (52). This is equivalent to a pit bull killing a U.S. citizen every 21 days during this 3-year period.
>The data also shows that pit bulls commit the vast majority of off-property attacks that result in death. Only 18% (16) of the attacks occurred off owner property, yet pit bulls were responsible for 81% (13).

Explain this "set off" crap. My dog is around 5 years old, and I have never seen her suddenly chimp out. Also, pitbulls were originally bred to help with farms and be nanny dogs.

>Goldens
>Not fucking braindead
Get a sheep dog, degenerate suburban scumbag. Border Collies/Cattle Dogs are the best dogs a white man can own. Smart, gorgeous, good guard dogs but friendly if you show them that you like the person. Super fun and high energy, helps keep you in shape to fight against the nigs in the Happening

My sister had pitbull named daisey.
She had to give her away when she moved to her new apartment.
Do you by chance live in Wyoming user?

Because they're used by niggers the most. That's like saying guns are used in the most murders in a country full of guns so we should get rid of guns because it's the guns fault.

If niggers mostly had rotts or something then that would be the dog most responsible for attacks. Well raised pits don't just fly off the fucking handle any more than a gun pulls its own trigger.

>she a good girl, din du nuffin
nigger logic

>originally here to help with farms
so were niggers

No, I'm in New Hampshire.

Goldens are in the top 5 of smartest breeds

>border collie
>guard dog
they weigh like 40 pounds. They can't guard shit. I could snap a border collie's neck with my bare hands.

you are literally retarded. Im glad you like your SMALL dog, but it is inferior to a large dog.

Din do nuffin is used to refer to people who deny a bit committees any crime, not when they're genuinely innocent.

I feel like most people owning pitbulls just can't handle the dog.
They're the
>lol if I push my dog to the ground and show him I'm the alpha he'll never do anything bad ever :')
kinda guys.

Came to say this.
They'll literally jump into a strangers car with no problem.

Basically what I assumed

cats are better

>DUDE BIGGER IS ALWAYS BETTER
spoken like a true cuck
Herding dogs are fast, you dumbass, and smart enough to bite, run, bite, run, unlike a fucking stupid Goldie who'll tackle a nig burglar and then start licking it. They're also the token dog of suburban cucks and soccer moms, the purest, most hysterical cucks of American Whites. Buying right into the kikes lies about the "American Dream" if you have a (((Goldie))).

bad news friends

1.Border Collie.
2. Poodle.
3. German Shepherd Dog.
4. Golden Retriever.
5. Doberman Pinscher.

But of the 5, Golden's have the most even temperament and characteristics. They are much more patient/understanding than the high energy dogs (collies) and less prone to knee jerk violent reaction like german shepherds/dobbermanns

I know you guys like to be contrarian but Pit Bulls are trashy nignog tier and Retrievers are GOAT.

Yes they are. But a good dog isn't a bad thing, and Herders/Sheep dogs are all great companions and great friends.

>59% of attacks
>81% of attacks occurring on other people's property
>innocent
DIN DU NUFFIN.
You guys are seriously using nigger arguments.

>Docile, patient, even temperament
So a nu-doggo cuck?

If that dog didn't do anything, then no, it didn't do anything. If you're too retarded to realize how a meme works, I don't know what to say. It's laughable, really.

Your weak ass Collie is not a guard dog.
Deal with it, Cuck.

It could bite me and probably not even get through a thick jacket with its small weak jaw. Then i'd just chuck it across the room and kick it to death.

Assuming I was a real robber, of course.

>i've never owned a golden but I'll just assume they don't protect their families
spoken like a true idiot.

Shit dude. I like Golden Retrievers and I don't like Pit Bulls.

I'm just saying that Golden Retrievers aren't the best breed. Unless you live in the 1950s in a white suburban neighborhood.

i dont deny dogs are good. i had bad experiences with dogs when i was younger so i have a bit of a phobia of large dogs. i like smaller ones, like dachshunds, and shibas.

although, i have lived with cats all my life and find them more enjoyable to be around. they are calm, and laid back. some are mean and i have been scratched, but i like petting even the mean ones

I am not a nignog, fuck off, Retreiver cuck. Literally the cuckold of dogs. Pitbulls, in the meanwhile, are based doggos. My dog could prob fuck up a nigger if it busted in to my home, implying niggers fuck around in rural New Hampshire.

>my 40 pound ADHD dog is going to stop a grown adult male home invader
>she's really good at playing fetch, that means she's good at taking down 200 pound men too!
ok retard

dont get any types of terrier breeds. have a spaniel breed and absolutely hate it. really hard trying to resist beating it

>He doesn't even deny that he's a suburban cuck
HAHAHAHA
Have fun with your Goldie in a one room when your trophy wife (whos actually a painkiller addict, by the way) cheats on you with Tyrone, divorces you, and leaves you in a Studio with a dog half the size of your room. Fucking cuck, it's hysterical.

The pitbulls is such a sore subject for one and only one reason : it demonstrate for all to see that behaviour is 100% genetics.

That arguments defending niggers behaviour ( education, environment, past history, etc... ) are more or less the same as arguments defending pitbull behaviour is not a mere coincidence.

stop shilling for golden retrievers you fucking bitch. literally the pussiest dog breed of all time. a boerboel would rip your dogs throat out easily

Kek

your dog is 100% more likely to eat your wife's children and not be able to go outside in the cold.

Meanwhile my dog is based as fuck, smarter and more loyal. Would literally die for me, instead of kill me.

Most pit bull are peaceful dogs, but it's not uncommon for a family to own a pit bull for several years, only for it to one day snap.

I remember one story of a family adopting a pitbull. It was a model dog for upwards of ten years. But one day, out of nowhere, it attacked one of the owner's daughters. The mother distracted it so her daughter could get away, and the pitbull killed her. I'm trying to find sauce.

They have a bad reputation because of spic and nigger wannabe gang bangers have them and train them to fight for their own entertainment.

Any dog can be vicious if trained to fight by an owner with the IQ of how many students are in their special education classroom.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3210509/Pit-bull-viciously-kills-owner-biting-head-body-tried-stop-dog-attacking-mother.html

I recalled it incorrectly. It's a disturbing story nonetheless. Pitbulls are truly the niggers of dogs.

I fuckin hate people who leave their dogs behind. your sister is a cunt.

this

I've watched my oversized golden retriever fight two dogs and once and win.
>their owners got all scared and suddenly got control of them once they started getting their asses beat.

You seriously have no idea what you're talking about if you think large male goldens are passive and weak.

All dogs are disgusting

Golden retrievers are god tier, as are bloodhounds, surprisingly. A few years back, a spic broke into my house. My bloodhound nearly chased him out. Would have killed him if I didn't stop her. Guard dogs are man's best friend. Pitbulls have no loyalty though; only bloodlust.

>not having a beagle
Kill your self.

a boerboel is a better dog. i mean im not hating on goldies but your fagginess is pissing me the fuck off. and honestly if you get the right breed, Labs can be fucking bulls. Labs in general are way better than goldies IMHO

faggots detected

Fuck. That made made me laugh so hard I woke up my girlfriend.

pls no korea

Are Cane Corsos nigger dogs? I like the history of their breed

labs are dumb as fuck, as are mastiff style breeds.
Mastiffs also drool excessively.

Labs are stupid and high energy, literally the things people say about Golden's apply 10x more to labs.

You're just an edgelord contrarian desu.
Speaking of "fagginess" look in the mirror buddy. You really dont know shit about dogs.
>but I want to disagree with you, reeee!
>im right, because I say so!

I've owned pits all my life and it's all about the owner. They really din du NUFFIN

Is there such a thing as bad dogs, even with a good owner?

>labs are dumb

this nigger doesn't know shit about dogs

>Mr. Peanut Butter is a lab right?

All dogs are bad.

You must be from London.

All humans are bad, we should put them down

Fuck off Mehmet

Im sorry, did they make the top 5? no they didn't.

Labs are just a dumber more active/less patient and generally inferior version of Goldens. Also Goldens can be trained to be hunting dogs. Labs? not so much

Indeed he is.

You make a good point, but there's a key difference between dogs and guns.

One is a living, breathing biological entity; the other is AN INANIMATE FUCKING OBJECT.

what said. you are projecting your stupidity. i know more about dogs and im not even an adult yet. your dog is a loser just like its owner.

But I'm a white atheist, gypsy.

oh and here's a reference for your autistic assdogs.petbreeds.com/stories/3601/smartest-most-intelligent-dogs#36-shetland-sheepdog
guess what ranks higher than your precious pos goldie? a lab . fuck off cunt.

T. All shitskins

My sister had a pitbull named daisy, it flipped out one day and killed her cat so she drove it to the vet and had it put to sleep.

Even if they aren't predisposed to violent temper meets their jaws are designed to crush bear jugulars so even if it just playfully bites a child ( or adult for that matter) it could wind up seriously injuring them.

Could be cool dogs if trained right but just like niggers.

Around them I never relax.

Not taking chances.

kiro7.com/web/kiro/news/trending-now/cat-viciously-attacks-7-pit-bulls-and-dog-walker/425273962

Much vicious. Wow. Dangerous.

Don't let dogs be owned by niggers and everything will be fine.

pit bulls are terriers. terriers kill small animals. they aren't nanny dogs.

Have fun watching your Aussie border collie herding your children and nipping them in the face when they do something that mildly upsets you.

i had a cat like this, and my neighbors cats jumped my corgi, that was like 7:1. those little fuckers were like something out of a disney movie

Dogs aren't good or evil. It's up to the owners.

Pits get a disproportionally bad rap because its the choice dog of niggers and white trash, who can't even train themselves.

If you were a decent human being with a pitbull puppy, it will grow up to be as loving and friendly as any other breed

What's the deal with people naming their pit bull daisy? Every time I hear of child getting mauled by a dog it's some 600 pound white trash woman's pit bull named daisy. When niggers and spics own pit bull at least they name killer or Diablo so you no not to fuck with it.

It really seems to be the same argument as gun grabbers.

>Guns kill people all the time!
>Well, the majority of the guns are owned by niggers that do the killing
>Doesn't matter, lets ban guns!

>Is it true that pitbulls can sperg out randomly and shit, even if they were raised right, or is it a meme?

It's true of any dog, but yes pitbulls of objectively more susceptible, no doubt due to their history as fighting dogs. It's confusing our outright inconceivable for a lot of people, but yes, they will be the most peaceful, lazy, lovely loyal animals for years - and then snap for absolutely no reason and maul grandma/baby. And again this can and does happen with any 'domesticated' animal, including humans. And it doesn't even happen to any significant percentage of pitbulls. It just undeniably does happen to pitbulls more than any other breed.

Wtf Sup Forums? There is literally no difference between dog species. Saying that one is more violent than the other is spewing hateful rhetoric

This so much this, you fucking bigots. Race is a social construct!!!!!

each dog breed is for a purpose and the breeds behavior matches its purpose. a bird dog will play fetch, herding dogs are energetic, terriers chase smaller animals, and fighting dogs are aggressive

autist

I found the muslim

reality denying leaf.

So what you're saying is "some dogs are inherently more violent than other dogs". Sounds like bs to me!

>It is a meme, Muslims are good people. They are not violent, the violent ones are victims of white oppression. Google malala rescue

We can all agree however that the boston terrier is the superior breed of dog

Nope. They're worse.

>Is it true that pitbulls can sperg out randomly and shit

You know how cats can get that crazy look where they just go bat shit and start darting around?

Pitbulls do that, much more rarely, but it's a lot more violent.

Not sure the cause, not sure if it's been researched.

>Is it true that pitbulls can sperg out randomly and shit, even if they were raised right, or is it a meme?

It's completely false. Dogs are very simple. Raise them correctly and they will be your right hand.

>>It is a meme, blacks are good people. They are not violent, the violent ones are victims of white oppression. Google Mandela rescue

You're using that word like you just learned it.

Cowardly. Where was this?

Pitbulls are bred for combat and volatility. They were never intended to become domesticated pets.

Some will be fine, but it's not worth the risk, in my estimation. Don't ever allow children around it, even if you trust it.

A Muslim went wild damaging cars and threatening people with a bat in corsica and the corsican attacked him and punched him as he was put into an amber lamps

OP image is so fucked. I laughed out loud for like a minute and now I have a cough.

Nice. Fuck mudshits

Any dog can sperm out randomy its just when a pitbull does it could kill you and everyone in the room. They are better suited to be guard dogs instead of companion animals. Also it would be cool if dog fighting was legal somewhere where people can breed dogs and big cats and bears and goriilas and shit to fight eachother in pay per view events. Cock fights replaced with cassowary fights. That would be cool. My original point is that any animal can snap but not any animal can rip your face off. Imagine hugging your pitbull and it out of nowhere bites your face. That happened to me when I was 8 with a yellow lab.

>German shepherd
Several decades ago yes. But the short rear legs are for aesthetics only and lead to hip problems.

Collies and herding dogs are top tier. Non yellow labs are good too. Terriers are shit.

I have a terrible soft spot for beagles.

Tell me Sup Forums, what are the five worst dog breeds?

In no particular order
Dalmations
English bulldogs
Chihuahuas
Daschunds
Great Danes
Overbred to the point of retardation or crippling "features."

>Any dog can sperm out randomy its just when a pitbull does it could kill you and everyone in the room.
>Sperm out
>Kill everybody

So you're afraid of being fucked to death by a pitbull?

Can't say I've ever heard of that happening...