Just how much would your waifu enjoy being a housewife?

Just how much would your waifu enjoy being a housewife?
How good would she be at it?

Other urls found in this thread:

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2015-06-26/women-in-the-u-s-still-do-way-more-housework-than-men
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-206381/Working-women-housework.html
slate.com/blogs/xx_factor/2015/01/06/gender_and_housework_even_men_who_don_t_work_do_less_than_women.html
huffingtonpost.com/entry/husbands-create-7-hours-of-extra-housework-for-their-wives_us_56c72146e4b0ec6725e23e2c
nytimes.com/2015/11/12/upshot/men-do-more-at-home-but-not-as-much-as-they-think-they-do.html
baka.com.au/business/workplace-relations/mummy-tracked-why-women-still-do-many-more-unpaid-chores-than-men-20160225-gn415p.html
chicagotribune.com/news/opinion/commentary/ct-women-do-more-housework-than-men-20150629-story.html
dailyworth.com/posts/2627-why-women-are-still-doing-more-housework-than-men
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

mine is a manga waifu, but she'd make a perfect 1950s housewife

>she wouldn't do jack shit and would probably just make sarcastic comments about me while I ended up doing the housework

And I would still love her for it.

She'd throw a fit.

100% during normal times
but when its time for some action, she'll be leading, and she wont want anyone else getting hurt

Good taste

I on't understand why females have all brainwashed themselves into thinking that doing basic housework/chores is so oppressive and demeaning.

I do MY OWN housework every day, cook, clean, vacuum, dust, wash, paint, organize...

That's part of keeping a house. If you clean it every day, it takes you 20 minutes a day. If you put it off all the time, it's harder and takes longer.

Everybody who wants to live in a clean house without bugs needs to do this shit, not just "oppressed" housewives.

Grow the fuck up and get the fuck over yourself. God-fucking-damn.

Not Sup Forums. Take it to the mental illness board.

>mental illness board

But that's every board on Sup Forums.

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2015-06-26/women-in-the-u-s-still-do-way-more-housework-than-men

>giving a shit about redneck backwater droogs skewing the results
kek

It's not about doing the work. It's about being expected to nothing but.
It's also about being the one responsible for that work by default, even when both spouses have jobs with the same work hours.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-206381/Working-women-housework.html

slate.com/blogs/xx_factor/2015/01/06/gender_and_housework_even_men_who_don_t_work_do_less_than_women.html

huffingtonpost.com/entry/husbands-create-7-hours-of-extra-housework-for-their-wives_us_56c72146e4b0ec6725e23e2c

nytimes.com/2015/11/12/upshot/men-do-more-at-home-but-not-as-much-as-they-think-they-do.html

I think its more they have convinced themselves housework is meant to take longer then it does so delebritly go slow and more importantly clean things that dont need to be cleaned.

Theres 6 of those user

So whole Sup Forums?

baka.com.au/business/workplace-relations/mummy-tracked-why-women-still-do-many-more-unpaid-chores-than-men-20160225-gn415p.html

chicagotribune.com/news/opinion/commentary/ct-women-do-more-housework-than-men-20150629-story.html

dailyworth.com/posts/2627-why-women-are-still-doing-more-housework-than-men

you're just so extremely wrong

I can post even more links

And Sup Forums is one of them

How the hell is this Sup Forums

I don't see it happening

Not at all. And I wouldn't want her to be. It'd be a waste.

What no
/jp/
/r9k/
Sup Forums
/s4s/

I misscounted there are only 4

/lgbt/ and /mlp/

Perfect waifu, 10/10 housecleaning and babymaking

>/jp/
>/r9k/
>Sup Forums
>/s4s/
>/mlp/
Seems legit to me

>/lgbt/
Huh... I have never visited that board, what's it like?

Bait as far as the eye can see.

>>/lgbt/
>Huh... I have never visited that board, what's it like?
The go around claiming bisexualism isn't real just whores being whores, calling trannies mentally ill, shitting on feminists, and lamenting how their straight friends will never love them.

It's pretty funny from an outside perspective.

Sounds fun

I'm sure she'd be great at it, but she'd still work as an apple farmer.

How is this even issue? I swear, women in western countries have literally nothing to complain to about so they make trivial things into this big problem.

Stop it. STOP ITTTT

What's wrong? Are you intimidated by attractive housewives?

no. she destroys anything she touches.......

This.

>Unpaid work
>A person should be paid for not wanting to live in a pig sty.
Like, when a woman cleans the house she's not doing it because the man expects it to get done. She's doing it because she doesn't want to live in filth. Most if not all women in western society expect a man to share the same sentiment and pitch in at keeping the house from being a mess. Shit like this highlights how fucking retarded feminists are. No one gets paid to keep their own fucking house clean. You just do it. What's next? Women expecting to get paid for wiping their own asses?

> Most if not all women in western society expect a man to share the same sentiment and pitch in at keeping the house from being a mess.

You must have trouble reading charts, because it's highlighting the discrepancy between genders.

Here's the bigger question; are they gonna wear a 50s housewife dress as they do so or no?

>Frankie's hardworking nature
>plus Vicky's general bitchiness
We'd both be doing our share in keeping the house clean, tho she'll bitch and yell about me being a couch potato everytime its her turn.

>Jack wakes up to Ikra giving him head
>FILL ME UP, SAMURAI

If I wasn't at work, I'd be writing greentext about Pidge coming home to find him making her a candlelit dinner.

She'd hire a mexican maid

I'm a stay at home dad and I do almost all the house work
It seems fair
And yeah, that's what you do if you want a clean house
So cheers to you

You tell me

>it's a "being a housewife is sooo hard these days" episode

But most husbands/boyfriends nowadays have no problem sharing cleaning duties.

THIS.
Both people in a married couple are supposed to clean, cook, and take care of the children, if they have any. When you expect a woman to do it just because she's got a coochie, then it's a problem. You don't pin the housework on a spouse, you're supposed to help one another.
I know sexist is a no-no word on this site, because it's meaning has been stretched way too much on places like tumblr to mean "if a man looks at me that's FUCKING SEXIST", but expecting a woman to do all the work you're supposed to share in effort, because she has a vagina, is kinda sexist.

Hard to say. She's been waited on hand and foot her whole life.

Who gives a shit about Pidge? Shiro is the better waifu. 14 year old girls don't know how to be housewives.

Well, that's what I was saying. Katie would be the breadwinner of the family.
I think both would be glad to have the war be over.

Shidge is a shit pair though, why would I want Shiro with a kid?

She'd be a terrible housewife, but at least she'd be great at making everyone laugh. I'd spend a fortune getting the house tall enough to fit her.

Is there an option where you become a househusband instead?

>tfw gf love the 50's housewife thing because of her weird upbringing
>tfw sole breadwinner and not doing any chores

Being a househusband is the most beta thing in the world, why would you want that?

You're retarded

Katara had 3 children and 4 Grandchildren

She knows how to homemake

I believe she'd be pretty good at it.

You're retarded. She is 1/4 Pearl and Pearl's love to clean

Rose's Pearl was taught to fight but even she enjoys cleaning.

Pearl's are literally created to cook and clean

Well...namely clean since Pearl's have no sense of taste

Terrible because she's as bad of a cook as her other housemates.

I think she'd do as good a job as any girl. She seems the traditional sort.

Dammit Iroh the only woman Zuko likes is his Sister and or his Mom.

His name is Zuko and he's a guy

He means the random 1-dimensional slut that Zuko spilled his spaghetti towards

>The canon prostitute