youtube.com/watch?v=h67JpMyrOVE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Would Exterminatus.

rude

>that feel when no fierce huntress waifu to protect you

I want Neytiri to wrap her tail around me and hug me so bad

Why is he so based?

my thoughts exactly when watching this flick

As time goes on, it's getting harder and harder to remember why this movie made $1 billion.

man this cgi aged like milk it looks like crysis 1

You're trying so hard to summon him, but he won't come. He's dead, my friend. Died a long time ago.

I think it still looks great

RIP abatap h-he'll come back when 2 is released, r-right?

He died. Got conscripted to fight a civil war in whatever godforsaken eastern European hellhole he lived in.

oh no, not him, he never lost control

I want to fuck her in her pussy while she fucks me in my ass with her tail

Really? In that case I only hope he's on Pandora surrounded by cute, loving na'vi girls

Exterminate Na'Vi pussi, you mean?

hair and accessories look like shit

The man who trolled the world (of butthurt haters)

Unfortunately so. An Aussie tripfag impersonated him for a year or so back in 2014/2015 but he was gone long before that.

I wonder what her feet are like.

the na'vi are for love, nothing else

large and probably pretty hard since she runs around barefeet in a jungle all day. They must very very clean though, since na'vis take great care in their hygiene

I miss Abatap, bros

I don't think she could even feel your tiny human wee-wee. It would be like half a pinky finger to her.

Blue people are so fucking racist, diversity is a strength you bigots!

Truck of peace when!?

Neytiri reminds all of you to stay hydrated

I liked the human aesthetics better.

Reminder that cgi character are basically emojis in high definition.

It is pretty good, a nice futuristic industrial feel to it. It's also a very good contrast to the nature and the na'vi

emoticons are visualizations and to a certain extent antromorphizations of different emotions and objects. CGI characters are just characters that happen to be visualized with a computer

I'd a sequel where the humans won and seemed like a credible threat not entirely at the mercy of Planet's consciousness.

Just imagine the heavenly smell of those giant blue armpits after an active day hunting in a humid rainforest.

Na'vi don't sweat. It's in the biology section of the Pandora book.

So, non-specific waifu threads are deleted, but specific waifus from specific shows or movies are accepted?
Are actresses acceptable waifu threads or do they need to be their respective specific characters?
If this was a Zoe Saldana thread, would it survive?
Can anybody explain this shit properly?

The OP appears to be about a fictional character from a film, while most "waifu" threads are about the actresses (often underage) themselves.

Do you see the difference, pedoscum?

How Avatar should have ended:
youtube.com/watch?v=h67JpMyrOVE

either way a warm crevice would be a great place for local bacteria and fungi to thrive.

does that book say why they have no body hair? I'll bet it does.

>Pedo
Projecting this hard
fyi my actual waifu is actually 40 now, and still looks qt
Don't give a flying fuck about any of the rest.

lol who is it?

the humans will always be a threat (at least until Earth is so fucked up they can't space travel anymore, which is avatar could be a couple of decades) because they are so much more advanced.

na'vi are very hygienic, they would never allow fungi or anything else to grow on them.
And they only have hair on the head, eyelashes and tip of their tail, why? Maybe because they aren't primates but a seperate alien species, I don't really know.

Now I really want to watch it again. Fuck you OP.

It was an age before we understood memes. The memes ruled us then.

Neytiri is so cute it easily pulled one billion

what are you saying then? that a na'vi armpit wouldn't smell of anything at all? I won't accept that.

they would smell like the na'vi in question. However, what the na'vi smell like is another question. Probably smell amazing though

got a feeling that the recent avatar threads are shilling
na'vi announcement soon?

>How can she be so perfect lads?

You can find out first hand in the Blue Room at Epcot center if you have the cash.

this could be one of those red angery pics

?

soon

is that a nipple?

is this her behind the scenes on set?

I've been on this board too long when I think of abatap everytime someone posts this damn movie.

yes and no, Neytiri is unfortunately not real

what movies would Neytiri enjoy?

Blue Room is an exclusive suite you can stay in that is Avatar-themed. It costs $50,000 per night, and requires signing an NDA. Insiders have rumored that patrons of the Blue Room get to enjoy the private company of a highly-sophisticated animatronic Naavi with an AI brain.

based Jim shows the way yet again

>betray your race for weird dreadlock-sex

was it worth it Sup Forums ?

>Healthy lifestyle
>part of a loving and tightly knit community
>watched over by Eywa who makes sure you don't get sick or any natural catastrophes happen (as long as you worship it)
>have a strong attractive body with functioning legs
>be constantly surrounded by qts that think you're a hero
>have a 10/10 mate you can fuck daily
>be able to connect to your mates brain directly
>be able to connect to the collective memeory of all dead na'vi
>did I mention you have a 10/10 intelligent mate you can fuck daily?

Sounds believable.

There's no way there isn't at least one nip slip with this kind of clothing. Find them and post them

already been posted my man

have another smugtiri

>this is what butthurt haters actually believe
Cry more

>Choosing blue niggers
>When there there's all of space to explore
Holy fuck the jungle fever is intense in this thread.

>not exploring space and planting seeds of Eywa to spread it on other alien planets with your na'vi waifu

now that's a story I want to see. United human/na'vi space forces with different end goals cooperating against other aliens. The humans want to colonize planets to save humanity when earth dies and the na'vi want to spread Eywa as far as they can

thristy bumbtiri

Big budget studio director that actually makes movies for himself

>tfw there isn't nearly enough lewd Neytiri-content

neyneyneyney