Hey Morty

Hey Morty.

I turned myself into a pickle Morty, BOOOM! Big reveal.

What's his endgame?

ABSOLUTE MADMAN

holy shit user 10/10

I just fucking love Rick and Morty, in the way that I fucking love science. It's so random and cool - it's like the show was designed for us Redditors, see? My mom says I have an unhealthy obsession with the show, but she just doesn't understand how funny it. I wish I could live in the Rick and Morty world and be their friends. Everything would be really and cool and funny if I did. Rick and Morty are so funny and I'm so awesome that it would make perfect sense, but it'd be even better if Bernie Sanders appeared. It'd be so awesome I'd turn up the TV in the common room of my dorm up all the way so everyone could hear the greatness of Bernie Sanders, Ron Paul, bacon, weed, atheism, The Avengers, Guardians of the Galaxy, Sweden, Bill Nye, 90s cartoons, cats, and fucking loving science.

I run the Rick and Morty Club at my school - we come together, browse Reddit, make some Deadpool memes and watch Rick and Morty. We don't talk to each other but there's a cute girl there I'm gonna try and ask out. I'm a nice guy and I dress well (fedora + trench coat + brown-stained underwear + well-trimmed beard lightly seasoned with dust and corn syrup) so I just know I've got a good chance with her. I've already messaged her on Facebook, I just haven't got a response yet.

Anyway, back to the topic at hand: Rick and Morty! My favorite character is Rick because his style of humor perfectly reflects that of Reddit. I bet if I asked him "When does the narwhal bacon?", he'd know EXACTLY what I was talking about. Also, did you notice he looks like Bernie Sanders if you squint a bit and use your imagination? This can't be a coincidence; MLG Illuminati confirmed. Yeah, that's right, I look at montage parodies too. What good Redditor doesn't? Lenny face, Illuminati, and Doge are so funny. If I met Rick and Morty I'd be sure to show them all those funny and awesome memes and more!

Yours baconly, Atheist92

top kek

someone post upvote rick. i need some karma

Upvoted!

HEY MORTY, L'MASK YOU SOMETHIN!!

I'm Nickel Rick!

genuinely laughed out loud

I just fucking love Rick and Morty, in the way that I fucking love science. It's so random and cool - it's like the show was designed for us Redditors, see? My mom says I have an unhealthy obsession with the show, but she just doesn't understand how funny it. I wish I could live in the Rick and Morty world and be their friends. Everything would be really and cool and funny if I did. Rick and Morty are so funny and I'm so awesome that it would make perfect sense, but it'd be even better if Bernie Sanders appeared. It'd be so awesome I'd turn up the TV in the common room of my dorm up all the way so everyone could hear the greatness of Bernie Sanders, Ron Paul, bacon, weed, atheism, The Avengers, Guardians of the Galaxy, Sweden, Bill Nye, 90s cartoons, cats, and fucking loving science.

I run the Rick and Morty Club at my school - we come together, browse Reddit, make some Deadpool memes and watch Rick and Morty. We don't talk to each other but there's a cute girl there I'm gonna try and ask out. I'm a nice guy and I dress well (fedora + trench coat + brown-stained underwear + well-trimmed beard lightly seasoned with dust and corn syrup) so I just know I've got a good chance with her. I've already messaged her on Facebook, I just haven't got a response yet.

Anyway, back to the topic at hand: Rick and Morty! My favorite character is Rick because his style of humor perfectly reflects that of Reddit. I bet if I asked him "When does the narwhal bacon?", he'd know EXACTLY what I was talking about. Also, did you notice he looks like Bernie Sanders if you squint a bit and use your imagination? This can't be a coincidence; MLG Illuminati confirmed. Yeah, that's right, I look at montage parodies too. What good Redditor doesn't? Lenny face, Illuminati, and Doge are so funny. If I met Rick and Morty I'd be sure to show them all those funny and awesome memes and more!

Yours baconly, Atheist92

my sides!

>sees pickle
>this will do

go kys youself reddit

>in god we trust
something's not right

Comedy gold.

include me in the screencap

toasting in an epic bread

>All this samefagging

XDXDXDXD

Pickle?

include me in the screencap

Truly, the pinnacle of Sup Forums

i dont get it

A PICKLE

WHOOOOOOO PICKLE RICK WHOOOOOOOO

well played. here's your (You)

Plebbit and everyone on/from it should be nuked, then gassed then nuked again.

Truly disgusting.

laughed so hard I woke up my dog

based

Remember when Sup Forums enjoyed Rick and Morty before it was popular?

THE MADMAN LOL

epic simply epic

you should become a writer

posts like this is why is still visit this site

I appreciate your hard work to force this meme. sorry it's not working out for you.

>All this samefagging
Get a life user yeesh

Look at the filenames. I very much believe this person googled "laughing reaction images" to find these, and that his purpose is not to be ironic or funny but to annoy people. And it is working. Sagef.

>Beth walks into garage, looking for dildo
>sees Pickle Rick
>"this will do"

>tfw you'll never make a post as good as this

You earned your Sup Forums plus friend!!!

no...

is just hilarious

LMAO

where's the screencap?

O M G
H

MY

g
o
D

I'm glad I opened this thread

Anyway, back to the topic at hand: Now this is a story all about how
My life got flipped-turned upside down And I'd like to take a minute Just sit right there
I'll tell you how I became the prince of a town called Bel-Airer if you squint a bit and use your imagination? This can't be a coincidence; MLG Illuminati confirmed. Yeah, that's right, I look at montage parodies too. What good Redditor doesn't? Lenny face, Illuminati, and Doge are so funny. If I met Rick and Morty I'd be sure to show them all those funny and awesome memes and more!

Yours baconly, Atheist92

thank you kind sir

OP here. kys my nigga.

a PICKLE!?

He turned HIMSELF into a PICKLE!? OH. MY. GOD!!!!!! THIS IS THE GREATEST THING I'VE EVER SEEN! I CAN JUST IMAGINE HIM SAYING "I'M PICKLE RIIIIIIIICCCCKKKK!!!" XD

hahaha
This is FUCKING EPIC

Enjoy your Sup Forums pass, friend

screencap pls

are the mods really so upset by actual comedy that isn't tryhard and edgy they went and put the thread on autosage?

This thread gave me brain cancer and ÄAAAAIIIDS

Well, I think that settles it, it is.