TFW You realize Steven will never have kids or a family...

TFW You realize Steven will never have kids or a family, and will have to watch helplessly as everyone outgrows him and dies.

THERE ARE ALREADY 5 TUMBLR UNIVERSE THREADS

POST IN THE GENERAL, YOU ARE FUCKING CANCER

>T-the haters are worse than the faaaaans!

Great
because i'd rather have another hitler instead of seeing an offspring of that obnoxious faggot

im gonna have to agree with what was so important about this shit that it needed its own thread?

Piss off. There is no physical reason for that to be so.

hopefully his fanbase will outgrow him and die soon too

Who cares?

This needed it's own thread, why?

Cause newfags dont understand Generals

Sounds like my life in a nutshell.

But that's wrong you retard. He's already demonstrated aging and growth.

>Implying Steven won't be the first half gem hybrid to produce 1/4 germ offspring

>those children will be unstoppable and will never Die.

>new alien race that will eventually begin to conquer planets

>it was Rose's intention the entire time

>She won

We don't know if Steven's offspring would actually inherit gem traits though.

Rose had to completely sacrifice her physical form to create Steven. We don't know if the same rules would apply for Steven to pass the Rose Quartz gem onto his child or if his kids would have only human traits.

don't be a faggot, he can just fuse with them

Good, little crying faggots shouldn't reproduce.

Eh, nah. He's the first half-gem, half-human. We don't know how his biology works.

Why wouldn't he be able to have kids? He's already exhibited fundamental biological human traits like needing to eat, breathe and sleep. Why wouldn't he be able to have children?

>Garnet tells steven and connie that connie should die.jpg

I mean that is exactly what is happening there. Connie would be half that consciousness. Steven could just shapeshift into her so he's staying as stevonnie to keep her mind alive, and garnet just comes up like 'yo, kill the bitch already' bit of a fucking weird strip even for a SU one. Weirder still that they're trying to get 'feels' out of it when it's clearly psychopathic behaviour.

It's more like Steven needs to accept that Connie is mortal. If Stevonnie were to take enough damage and defuse, Connie would die.

my god that's fucking retarded

I noticed the distinct lack of blob tears SU is known for.

>Steven will never have kids or a family
Greg is a human male
Rose was a shapeshifting space rock.

The question is: does stevens body produce human compatible genetic material that could get connie pregnant?

Presumably, Steven keeps his gem while his kid is pretty much 100% human.

>will have to watch helplessly as everyone outgrows him and dies.
Yeah, pretty much. Including any kids he has.

Jesus Fuck. This shit for dykes is a fucking cancer.

But it's okay if there's 4 threads about cartoon tits and ass though!