WebM thread

post what you have.

previously:

Context?
And what is that series about anyways?

Watch it user, it's worth it. Only 3 seasons.

She has to die for some reason and tries to make it easier for the guy which makes it even harder because she's cute and naive, i get that. But why?
I have no access to the series anyways, and i don't want to go to jail for being a pirate.

Is this Life? God that looks so bad, i was about to watch it too. Tell me its actually decent and has some intense moments cus that makes it look like a B movie

I like the beginning parts where the alien was just starting to gain power levels

later on got really retarded.

you can stop watching the second the alien escapes the first room. Having some small, intelligent and ridiculously strong jellyfish be the monster was pretty cool. The second it becomes bigger it suddenly stops being strong.

The rest of the movie is nothing but "oh no it wants to go *there* lets close a door just in time".

Well that's one way to resign

yeah, Child 44 is a bad bad movie. That the point where it goes from bad to awful.

Man, the trailers made it look like The Thing in space

>movie is so bad character kills themself to get out of it

she would give you strong sons

Is this film just a waifu simulator?

>would
Why are you so cruel?

It was for the best

The sad thing is Child 44 had some great ideas and concepts, but it too boring to be a thriller, and too short and too fast paced to be a epic.

Should have gone with the 3 hour flesh out all plotlines and you could have had Tom Hardy playing the lead of a Soviet epic of surviving Stalin and solving a series of murders.

But instead you have a bad serial killer movie with a piss poor serial killer with a lot of soviet stuff that goes mostly nowhere.

Life is cruel user

What was in those grenades, the explosion went around a corner with the force of a volcano

Imagine after all that, crashing your bike.

>tfw u realize that's the girl he fucked the shit out of at the party
>that expression when he holds the grenades up

When did you realize this guy was the spiritual successor to Patrick Bateman

reality is better then a book sometimes.

>tears out a part of the page with words on it
dropped

yup

It was Jane Austen. That actually improved the book.

thirsty bitch

Speaking of long takes the other day. This scene goes for just under 4 mins in one take.

Sorry for the quality, its a not quite DVD tier source

Tacked on ending made it from a 8/10 to a 6.5/10 movie.

kek filename

laughed audibly

BEST SCENE

I approve!!! I enjoyed that scene. And the movie in general, I know I am in the minority.

did you like the kungfu neomorph?

this would have been a great scene in a slapstick comedy, ill give it that much

It was entertaining at least. It was a odd movie.

everything up till the landing ship blowing up was great. Then there was a tone shift with the robots discussing philosophy, then the what should have been final fight and flight sequence which I thought was well done.

the final alien on the ship sequence was stupid, and we never got to know the people before they started dying, which means outside of a handful of them there no emotional impact as I had a hard time at times figuring out which random crew member was killed.

still the 4th best of the series.

That it on blood ties - I didn't do most of the shoot-out since it was so long. And I didn't post the ending since meh.

Good cast (Clive Owen, Billy Crudup, Marion Cotillard, Mila Kunis, Zoe Saldana, James Caan) but it kinda a story you seen before of two brothers, one a cop, one a crook.

>inb4 someone says I made too much OC from it.)

valcano granades

>entertaining
it was that, but not in the way they intended I'm sure.

>I actually thought that girl was cute.

I am not sure about that. Ridley scott in the prometheus commentary speicfily said that some of the stuff people bitch about was intended to be funny. Such as calling Vickers death "The biggest steam roller gag in history".

Is this film as good as Alien or Aliens? Hell no.

Its it better then 85% of the films that come out - sure.

Alien > Aliens >>>>> Prometheus > Alien:C >>>> Alien3 >>>>>> Child 44 >>> Alien 4

Resident Evil really hates Dobermans

>Multiple women can't beat a guy with a chain around his face
SUCH STRONG WOMEN!

they're one of the more recognizable enemies in the franchise, however they're not supposed to be able to run at 100mph and be heavy enough to crush cars under their weight.

Just finished watching the 1958 Dracula with Lee and Cushing, the restored 2013 Bluray edition
Fantastic stuff, will make a bunch of webms from it tomorrow

kek

>that webm
when he goes flying up reminds me of in dreams when you're suddenly too high and come falling back down.

Why are the Japanese so retarded when it comes to action sequences?

That whole sequence had a James Bond (specifically goldeneye) vibe to it, and to think that cheeky cunt tries to be modest when asked about whether he'd do a Bond movie

God that movie was sad

Well, is she part black?

What did she do to her?

Did Leon just kill some civvies for literally no reason?

well was her mom black?

it was, I think Nolan wrote that so he could do a bond sequence since he knew he has made a lifetime commitment to WB and most likely will never be able to do a bond.

foot massage

tickled her feet

he killed the dog that was chasing him, that's not "for no reason", it is rather stupid to show that car wipeout from hitting the corpse though

the whole movie is about her mother being black and her rejecting her blackness

No he did it for no reason
He cared too much about styling and looking cool
He could have handled the dogs easier but wanted to show off
They ruined Leon's character

>argentinia personified