How many kids are you going to have?

How many kids are you going to have?
What is the optimum ratio?
Is it better to not have any kids?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eee0N6Bgx8A
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'm going to adopt two kids

Four is probably the best for a traditional family.

cuck.

Studies prove parents are don't regain the happiness pre-kids till the kids grow up and move out. Nowadays, kids move out at like 30-35.

So. Do we want 35 years of unhappiness? Fuck no.

3-4
No more no less, and i want me or my wife to stay at home and raise them, no way am i dumping my child at a daycare

i'm not going to have any kids but once i get old and find out i have cancer or something i'm going to go on a nigger killing spree. how many do i need to kill to make up for not having a couple kids?

>implying these NEETs will ever reproduce

>How many kids are you going to have?

>What is the optimum ratio?

3+

>Is it better to not have any kids?

bluepilled cuck choice

at least these many.

None. I'm gay. Life sucks.

Four, I have one and another on the way. My wife miscarried twins or we'd have three right now.

>Four is probably the best for a traditional family
Fuck no, go at least 6 if you can. The more the better. After the first expenses go way down.
Older kids take care of younger kids.
(((studies))) prove that dumb asses that have a kid they don't want and aren't prepared for aren't going to manage well.
And nobody moves out at 30 unless they're literally disabled or have lefty parents that spoil the shit out of them.

It is your duty to your nation to breed as many soldiers, and workers as possible with your wife, this is why women working shouldn't exist.

Women are meant to have children not fucking work.

Want to try and nice conservative woman and have five or six kids.

Grew up in a small but tight-knit senpai with basically no extended family.

... I want my grandchildren to have what I didn't.

family... fucking filters

None because I am a half shit skinned, fairly light Peruvian and half white.

No one would want to create children with such an ugly mix. Not even I would think to do that.

>women work
>take job from men
>women have children
>men work
>have more people of the blood to work and fight

I grew up having a brother 10 years younger than me. I left for college when he was entering 4th grade. Our relationship was more like babysitter and kid. When I first visited my future wife's family, I saw how having siblings relatively close in age was pretty cool. She was the 5th of 6 kids. When we started to have kids, it just happened to work out that we had our kids 2 years apart... boy, girl, boy, girl.

We decided (my wife scheduled a vasectomy appointment for me after the 4th kid was delivered ) that 4 was enough. We did our bit to raise 4 great kids who are responsible members of society and two of them are already married and will each have at least two kids each.

women need to be wed as soon as they can bear children safely, any year wasted is another soldier/worker that isn't born for the fatherland.

youtube.com/watch?v=eee0N6Bgx8A

As many as it takes to get a qt son that I can make my trap gf.

Two.

First born a boy.
Second a girl.

Like it is custom. Like it is tradition.

>treating your children as merely drones for the state
Pretty degenerate user.
Nation is important but family comes first.

The true commie answer.

I'm a 24yo white guy and I want to have 3 to 5 kids, but its hard finding women of my generation that want to raise a family and still believe in traditional gender roles. There's alot of tinder hos and social justice warriors, and a few attractive women that date alpha male chads. An average male in today's society can't find women that are faithful and want to raise a family, nor can they financially support one. It seems like women want either a child support check or a male-financed lifestyle maintenance.

>Is it better to not have any kidds.

Is it better to have your own life in which you can do what you want, live where you want, and be what you want without having to worry about someone else who is impacted significantly by your day-to-day decisions?

If the answer is "no" then have kids. So glad i had my wife abort.

I can't find a woman that just wants to raise a family, live modestly, and have a mutually monogamous relationship. Its really sad. Even though white people are dying out, I want my lineage to continue, but I may not find anyone who shares my values to mate with.

I wish I could come home to a modest wife and a half dozen kids, and be a dad and spend time with my kids and raise a large family, but it probably won't happen. And that's really sad. It weighs on me everyday that this is the twilight of my family line, of my people, of my culture, and it's so sad. I was born in time to watch a dystopian future slowly manifest itself before my eyes.

Try not being such an ugly weirdo who spends all his time browsing memes on a nazi website.

if you are that worried about it just do a kid with a slut so you wont end your line

I don't expect a perfect woman, but I value my lineage, and would prefer at least 7/10 woman in the personality, health, and intellect departments. My family has been in America since the 1630's, and my line is unbroken.

I'm not going to just knock up some ho so that she can move in with her mom and take a hefty child support check from me.

So you will be the loser of your family line then because of your high standards?
Maybe women will have become good by the time your son is of age.
Dont be that guy out of all your ancestors who cant even make a baby, they didnt have the perfect wives neither.

You don't know anything about me except that I post here occasionally. I think you'd be quite surprised to meet me IRL.

Probably not.

wow dude u are super red pilled xD

Fucking plebs. I plan on having nearly a dozen kids. If it were legal, I'd have multiple wives and then even more kids. No, I'm not mormon and definitely not muslim, I'm Catholic.

Probably 4. Hopefully with someone of Western Euro descent. More likely going to be Southern Euro however. Eastern Euro if I go the mail-order bride route.

Hey Andie, how are you today?

i'm sorry man, i really am

two boys and a girl

My genes are too fucked up, i'm purposefully ending my line.

Once I am stable financially in say my early 30's I'm going to marry the most banging 22 year old white chick I can find and pump out like 12 super dope kids

> Eastern Euro if I go the mail-order bride route
cuck

How is marrying a Ukie cuck-tier?

You neutered yourself faggot