Sup Forums I work for a highly respected polling firm. The polls are skewed but they're skewed in Trump's favor...

Sup Forums I work for a highly respected polling firm. The polls are skewed but they're skewed in Trump's favor. Have you noticed how no polls were released after the RNC? Because the info we had from the polls was damaging for Trump. He lost 33% of his supporters after his convention speech. The media doesn't want to report bad polls for Trump because they lose money. They thought this presidential election was going to be close and budgeted for a close election. They hired tons of reporters, producers, etc and they will lose hundreds of millions of dollars if the public thinks the election is over. No one will watch their election coverage, the debates, etc which means they lose advertisement money. Even Fox News and Rasmussen who release biased polls can't manipulate the data to make polls look favorable for Trump.
Have you ever noticed how Hillary will lead in the polls and then magically go down and then the election will be close again? It's fabricated.

We have polling from REPUBLICAN congressional districts where Hillary is winning by 25 points.

Pic related; it's what our polling tells us what the electoral college vote will be on election day.

Ok bro

>work for a highly respected polling firm
My dad works for Nintendo :^)

Here, have a thread derailer

OP here. This is why Trump is holding a rally in Jackson, MS. His new campaign manager KellyAnne Conway probably has the unskewed polls which show him losing MS to Clinton. She is a very intelligent and highly respected pollster. She's doing her best to make the election competitive.

you're some kind of squirrly nigger

white people will rage at this and then pirate 10 seasons of movie smdh

west virginia ftw

post actual proof that you work at a polling firm.

sage

>hold a rally
>trump supporters show up
>trump supporters watch online
>everyone else hears on the news the next morning a 5 second clip and a story about how trump hates babies and mothers and black people and loved saddam
>clinton takes the state

whats the point even

>highly respecting polling firm
No such thing, street urchin.

>Stealing possessions from businesses and people
>Stealing digital content from the eternal jew

Good comparison

listen here bub, jews are people too you know

>I work for a highly respected polling firm

ETERNALLY BASED IDAHO!

brings tears of joy for my home state

Mississippi here, no one likes Clinton here except for deep ghetto nogs.

Here's your (jew).

>jews are people too you know
>people

That's a funny way of spelling parasite

Wtf I hate white people now

I'm sorry, but did Trump already lose? Oh, that's right. The election isn't over yet. In fact, the election is nearly three months away. Does not leading in some inaccurate or doctored polls count? Is that what you're saying? Because if you're saying that I can assure you that you're wrong. Why would you make this post when the election campaign is still on? Trump is giving speeches right now and has been the top Republican candidate for how many months now? He's up against one of the most crooked politicians to have ever lived, who just happens to have a lead because she rigged a poll. But you know what? She still belongs in prison. Trump is one of the single greatest individuals in the world, he turned a small loan of a million dollars into billions and would have made more if not for constantly thinking about running for president. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded posts like this. You know why? Because you're going to be embarrassed when Trump wins and somebody shows you a screencap of this. Oh look at that, a poll was released showing Trump ahead of Hillary. Are you a fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You are a fucking idiot and you should never make a post on this board again and I'm fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you're the only guy making these anti-Trump posts because you're a faggot hater who doesn't like the team because they're good. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll Trump on this board, like I give a fuck. It's so easy to spot out your threads now, you're a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don't you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your fucking life try not to make a topic like this. That's just you, you're always getting it wrong. Fuck you. You are nothing.

:( feels bad

there were polls after the RNC tho

this pasta never gets old

god pbless Sup Forums

I can't wait to read your posts when Trump loses in November....

ahhh if only we could capture the look on your face.... ooooooo I can't wait!

Delete your life

My buddy down in the states heads the polling for Fox news. He says that since Roger left Fox news, polling methodology is different. Different enough so that Hillary is given a lead on purpose. But he says that Trump is continuing to rise, and soon even the new methodology won't be able to hide it.

Tell me... how does it feel to back a loser?

Isn't it exhausting "trying" to look smarter than you really are?

>Shills don't recognize Sup Forums Copypasta from 3 years ago

Here, have a Sage reply

I can't wait to see you fired in November when they won't need you anymore. Remember those who work for the clintons and know to much end up dead, so I hope you don't know too much.

Sage replays only stop bumping shill threads

fpbp
send him straight to the spoopy fiction board, where he belongs

That .png triggered me.

>3 years ago

BITCH THATS FROM 2010

also

>yfw da bears win da superb owl

:O)

HONK

Well OP my dad works at Nintendo and he told me a MAGA: Trumpageddon is going to be secretly released and it's projected to be bigger then Pokémon Go. It's not just the best video game ever it's the best piece of media to ever exisit. It will make the Bible look like a piece of trash and has a better soundtrack then ACDC'S Back in Black and Michael Jackson's Thriller combined.

Get schlonged CTR shill.

>Nebraska
>red

You must be out yo got damn mind

Based Oklahoman MAGA Baka here.

Fuck me Daddy Trump.

Mmm can almost taste the fear in this one's posts. Op knows DEM's are in deep shit and now lashing out in chat rooms acting like a retard with a stick just swinging it wildly around. All the playing around, all the fuck ups and ol' DJT still gunna win! Maybe Webster Hubbell and Hillary's kid will run in the future so you can look forward to that maybe. ;)

what are you basing your models on?

Everyone can see your flag, Roo.

The Republican party unified when everyone told Ted Cruzifer to endorse Trump. The DNC however there were protesters for bernie there and they used the white noise machine to drown out the sound.

This is a PSYOP.

Sage and move on.

I would love to see this come true honestly.

I would shitpost on this board well into January.

Wow. Not even CTR wants to bump this thread. It's probably true.